So who would you want to be part of your elite survival squad? Feel free to say why you chose them in your list.
For me it would have to be...
Video Game Characters:
1) Master Chief from Halo(An all around bad ass plus no zombie can chew through his armor.)
2) Noble 6 from Halo Reach(Same reason as Master Chief)
3)Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War (Compared to Locusts the zombies would be a cake walk)
4)Samus Aran from Metriod (Zombies would be no problem for her.)
5)Mimel from Record of Agarest Wars Zero(Really powerful in both Magic and fighting with a scythe)
6)Ryner Lute from Legend of Legendary Heroes(Appears to be lazy but owns when he has too)
7)Ferris Eris from Legend of Legendary Heroes(Very skilled fighter and would keep Ryner in line)
8)Kanade from Angel Beats (Very skilled when it comes to fighting and shes cute)
9)Riko Lupin from Aria the Scarlet Ammo(Very smart and deadly, would be a great help to the team)
10)Saeko from High School of the Dead (Very good at killing zombies)
1. Kyrie Illunis for Sands of Destruction (has the power to turn everything into sand)
Ryner Lute from The Legend of the Legendary Heroes(has the power to decontruct (dislove) all matters
Taito Kurogane from A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives (has the power of Dark Rabbit)
Kinji Toyama from Aria the Scarlet Ammo (has the power of Hysteria Mode)
Sorry!!! >< These are the only things I can think of right now. I'll add more when I think of them.
Choose! 1) Add me 2) Don't add me 3) Become my minion/have UNLIMITED cookies!!!
Prepare to see my team of awesomeness!
Vincent Valentine - FF7, ranged weaponry.
Medic - TF2, Medical stuff.
Sora - KH2, melee weaponry.
Mission Vao - KOTOR, a scoundrel would come in handy when trying to get money or breaking into places.
Genie - Aladin. well he's a genie, not much more to say.
Mai Kawasumi - Kanon, the greatest swords-woman to have ever lived.
Tomoyo Sakagami - Clannad, Strong in hand to hand combat, great for protection.
Saki Nagatsuka - Ro-Kyu-Bu, level headed and quick to adapt to any situation.
Illyasviel von Einzbern - Fate/Stay night, A mage, homunculus and can keep cheerful most of the time.
Okabe Rintarou - STEINS;GATE, a mad scientist, a time traveler, a comedian, can use a gun. An ideal member on any zombie killing team.
I am here and this place is now epic
Video Game Characters:
1) John Marston (he can handle zombies)
2) Ellis (Cuz this one time the army bombed his buddy keith)
3) Ezio Auditore (probablt cant do much about zombies but whateva)
4) Emile (better than noble six)
5) Wander from shadow of the colossus (most unapreaciated badass ever)
1) Misaka 10032 (just awesome)
2) Kyou Fujibayashi (epic dictionary skillz)
3) fuko (epic starfish skillz)
4) Okabe (because okabe)
ummmmm cant tink of anymore oh well bye frank
1. Dante from Devil may cry
2.Scorpion from Mortal Kombat
3.The apprentice from Star wars the force unleashed
4.Kratos from God of war
5.Cole From infamous
1.Goku from DBZ
2.Alucard from Hellsing
4.Kakashi from naruto
5.Ken From Fist of the north star
Video games not a clue, but with my anime crew unstoppable
Dutch - Black Lagoon (cool and intelligent)
Revy - Black Lagoon (Two hands need i say more)
Balalaika - Black Lagoon (cold and ruthless)
Roberta - Black Lagoon (Just plain indestructible)
Saeko - High School of the Dead (deadly with a Katana)
Hmmmm, this is tough. I think i would have to go like this.
1) Chris Redfield - Resident Evil - he is used to dealing with zombies
2) Riku - Kingdom Hearts - cause riku is awesome
3) Link - Zelda - he has a variety of weaponry
4) Master Chief - Halo - for long range combat
5) Marcus - Gears - mid to short range (if he has his lancer)
1) Taito Kurogane - A Dark Rabbit has seven lives - he would make a good distraction if we got caught in a bad spot
2) Himea - A Dark Rabbit has seven lives - she would provide motivation for Taito and her powers would help
3) Ryner Lute - The Legend of the Legendary Heroes - his power would help greatly
4) Murata Ken - Kyo Kara Maoh - good at strategic planning
5) Naruto - Naruto Shippuuden - his ability to create a ton of clones would be very useful
having fun with my favorite shows
Video Game Characters
1.) Richter Belmont (Castlevania)
2.) Alucard (Castlevania)
3.) Sion Eltnam Atlasia (Melty Blood)
4.) Reiji Arisu (Namco X Capcom, SRW OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
5.) Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom, SRW OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
1.) David (Blood+)
2.) Sousuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic!)
3.) Madlax (Madlax)
4.) Canaan (Canaan)
5.) Nancy "Miss Deep" Makuhari (Read or Die)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
Video Game Characters:
Tidus - FFX
Auron - FFX
Richard - Suikoden V
Vivi - FFIX
Viki - Suikoden
Zoro Roronoa - One Piece
Gintoki Sakata - Gintama
Kagura - Gintama
Rintarou Okabe - Steins;Gate
Sadaharu - Gintama
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Dont Know About My Video Game Characters Tho I Know My Anime Ppl!~
Yuuri (Kyou Kara Maou)
Rin Okumura (Ao No Exorist)
Natsume (Gakuen Alice (For Some Reason.....))
And Idk Bout The Others.....
New Account Is TooLil2BeTrue! Add Me!~
This is an awesome topic
1.Smoke(MK)-Ninja,can be stealthy,can turn into smoke,Good fighting abilities
2.Espeon(Pokemon G/S)-Can teleport the team out of a tight spot
3.Subject Delta(Bioshock 2)-Has a variety of weapon/Plasmids, can go under water
4.Felicia(Darkstalkers)-Good fighting abilites,Can turn into a cat and use that ability to scout the area
5.Marco(Metal slug series)-Has huge arsenal of weapons
6.Shikamaru(Naruto)-Smart, can figure out a plan/strategy
7.Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)-Can alter the battlefield,make sure the bullet does'nt miss the target,can't get hurt
8.Saeko(HOTD)-A great sword fighter
9.Dende (DBZ)-Can use healing abilities
10.Francesca Luchini(Strike witches)-Can fly and scout the area and use her for air support
On a secret ninja mission*Shhhhh!
1. Samus Aran (Metroid), Got a big badass arsenal and, are pretty effective due to the armor she is wearing.
2. Link (Zelda), Just becouse :P
3. Alex Mercer (Prototype), couse he'd just consume all them zombies
4. Dante (Dantes' inferno) Do I even have to explain?
5. Master Chief (halo).
1. Yuka Minase (11eyes), cause shes my waifu <3 And she have the power Phantasmagoria..
The power allows her to bring out others' worst memories or show people illusions of her own design. While being affected by Phantasmagoria, people unconsciously lose the will to maintain their power so it appears as though their power is nullified
2.Satellizer el Bridget (Freezing) Noone can touch the untouchable queen.
3. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) Timetravell...
4. Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index), telekinesis, totaly badass telekinesis....And pretty much untouchable
5. Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index), Electricity, just imagine what she could do...
Wub wub wub wubwubwub
Video Game Characters
1.Terry Bogard(Fatal Fury SNK)
3.Emilie de Rocheford(Tekken 5:DR)
3.Dante(Devil May Cry)
4.Aria H Kanzaki(Hidan No Aria)
5.Madoka Kaname(Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
I HATE VILLANIOUS USERS
nathan hale - resistence(he can fight intergalactic invaders, zombies would be like shooting training)
cole macgrath - infamous(what can be better than having a guy shooting thunders from his hands)
big daddy - bioshock 2( can't be chewed)
sam b - dead island (no explanation required )
link - the legend of zelda(he can fight any kind of thing)
alucard - hellsing
kamina - ttgl
nyu - elfend lied
brook - one piece( he is only bones, that gives him the upper hand)
gintoki - gin tama
KOS-MOS - Xenosaga Series
Aigis - Persona 3
X and Zero - Mega Man X Series
Samus Aran - Metroid Series
Android 18 - DBZ
Nemu - Bleach
Rukia - Bleach
Soi-Fon - Bleach
Orihime - Bleach
My reasoning for most of them is due to them not being able to be affected by zombies (don't know about Rukia and Soi-Fon...but seeing as they're Soul Reapers, I'd assume they're immune), and Orihime could theoretically heal anybody who happened to be infected or hurt.