First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Winter 2012 anime
Posted 9/25/11
oh yeah! milky holmes 2 and BRS anime
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / some where
Offline
Posted 9/25/11
Im going with Blackrock Shooter
34937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 9/25/11 , edited 9/25/11
I'm going for nisemonogatari, High School D x D (lol at first glance of the title I thought that it was the HOTD sequel ), and Inu X Boku SS, and another anime "Another"
44099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On a boat
Offline
Posted 9/25/11
Yay for new prince of tennis. Black Rock Shooter and Inu Boku show promise not bad
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 9/25/11
BRS, Nisemonogatari

Good start so far, will wait to see if there's anymore good ones.
40775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Across from Cafe...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11
At this moment the only series out of the Winter 2012 season that is catching my eye is the Black Rock Shooter anime. Hopefully Crunchyroll will get it and maybe the original OVA too. I wonder if the series is going to tie in with the OVA, the game, or the new manga?
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/25/11

PhoenixBlaze wrote:

I'm going for nisemonogatari, High School D x D (lol at first glance of the title I thought that it was the HOTD sequel ), and Inu X Boku SS, and another anime "Another"

I had the same reaction when first glancing at the title for High School D x D.

Basically my brain noticed it was "x" instead of "ea" about the same time it noticed "of the" was missing.




Nick_Toryu wrote:

At this moment the only series out of the Winter 2012 season that is catching my eye is the Black Rock Shooter anime. Hopefully Crunchyroll will get it and maybe the original OVA too. I wonder if the series is going to tie in with the OVA, the game, or the new manga?

Black★Rock Shooter is a noitaminA series, so CR might get it (they had both this season, one from the previous season, and I expect will get both for the Fall). I doubt they would get the OVA, however.

Posted 9/25/11
Another! Yes! God answered my pray!
Posted 9/25/11
Another looks REALLY interesting.....I can tell what a good anime is right off the bat lol. (well hopefully)
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/27/11
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/11
black rock eh? that's really awesome
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/27/11

I see this one is on TBS, which means relatively low chances of a simulcast, and next to none on Crunchyroll.

Unless one wants to count The [email protected]'s 30 days later stream as a simulcast, you can go all the way back to the beginning of 2009 without finding a single TBS simulcast on CR, and you can count the ones by Funimation and TAN on one hand with fingers left over.

A bit of good news for fans of legitimate sources is that TAN obtains a lot of TBS titles for later streaming.

45044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/11
I honestly can't believe they have already started a chart for winter when fall hasn't even really started yet! But nonetheless it looks good so far!
88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/11 , edited 9/27/11

elasalle wrote:

I honestly can't believe they have already started a chart for winter when fall hasn't even really started yet! But nonetheless it looks good so far!

It was actually kind of late coming out, at least compared to the first Fall chart.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/28/11

As they have now confirmed this will premiere in January (vs. the more nebulous "Winter"), I've updated the original message with information on both it and Zero no Tsukaima F.

88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/11 , edited 9/28/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


As they have now confirmed this will premiere in January (vs. the more nebulous "Winter"), I've updated the original message with information on both it and Zero no Tsukaima F.

The 4th season of Hidamari Sketch will probably air this Winter too - all the previous seasons have aired in Winter.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.