Post Reply Wally World
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11


Location : In the center of West Side; The 'Heart'
Description : Located in West Side Wally World remained rather untouched. The food that was in this super market still remains there and is shared equalled for everyone who lives in the West Side though some people may become greedy. If your found stealing food it is publishable by death. Even for the neutral side it is still a crime and must be attended to. This food is a invaluable source and needs constant tending.
Timless
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 9/26/11
Red was walking around as she tried to avoide most people at the moment, she wasnt in a mood to be around anyone but she knew she had to since she felt lonely at times.
Timless
1093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At the beach
Offline
Posted 9/26/11 , edited 9/27/11


2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11


OCC: Make sure to read the rules. No one liners :/
Timless
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11
Topher wondered around, pursing his lips together. People never were his thing. Never. He only had one friend who eventually, and most-likely, he'd never see again. Topher didn't know why he was so unapproachable, and he wasn't sure why people never liked him. What was there to not like? He was tall, built, and had some looks. There was everything to like! Sure, people pissed him off at times, and he took advantage of them but did that mean he didn't want a friend or someone to be there for him. Sighing, the red haired male ran his fingers through his soft silk-like hair and thought some more. Besides his personality he was a good person. Well, at least he thought so. "Geez... Why am I even thinking about this? I'm a good person!" well, at least he thought so. If manipulation counted as being good well, he was right up the alley.
Timless
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 9/26/11
Red had lost her balance a bit from when Death had bump into her, she caught herself before she could fall face first to the ground. She turn to look at Death, she was half her size since she was the size of a child in Elementry. "Im sorry I was in the way!!" Red told her bowing her head even though she didnt do anything wrong, since she was was avoiding people she ran off leaving the girl then she bump into Topher which made her fall to the ground. She sat up to look up at him as she rub her the back of her head "This just isnt my day" she said to herself as she stood up
Timless
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Red had lost her balance a bit from when Death had bump into her, she caught herself before she could fall face first to the ground. She turn to look at Death, she was half her size since she was the size of a child in Elementry. "Im sorry I was in the way!!" Red told her bowing her head even though she didnt do anything wrong, since she was was avoiding people she ran off leaving the girl then she bump into Topher which made her fall to the ground. She sat up to look up at him as she rub her the back of her head "This just isnt my day" she said to herself as she stood up


The much taller high school boy looked down at her and his features slightly softened. Upon hearing that 'today wasn't her day' he felt like that was mutual. Considering it was difficult to trust people these day, he pushed that thought aside and smiled. "It's fine.." he assured her, fixing his shirt and dusting off imaginary dust particles.
Timless
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 9/26/11
Red look up at Topher, she felt like a child compare to him but she didnt say anything about it, she also tried to smile but she stop since she couldnt instead she decied to introuduce herself. "I-Im Red Curtis also known as Little Red" she told him as she told him her whole name not caring if he called her Red or Little Red
Timless
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Red look up at Topher, she felt like a child compare to him but she didnt say anything about it, she also tried to smile but she stop since she couldnt instead she decied to introuduce herself. "I-Im Red Curtis also known as Little Red" she told him as she told him her whole name not caring if he called her Red or Little Red


Topher nodded, "Topher. Topher Unami" he placed he hands inside of his jeans and looked down at her. "It's nice to meet you Red." it was clear that he held a soft-spot for the little girl. She reminded him of his old best friends sister. Even though Topher was never good with people, Red was easy to talk to. And, he was greatful for that.
Timless
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 9/27/11
"Its also nice to meet you Topher" Red told him, as she look away from him since she got tired of looking up at him. She had never met anyone before so she had no clue what to say or how to react towards them since how she avoided people before.
Timless
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/11 , edited 9/27/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

"Its also nice to meet you Topher" Red told him, as she look away from him since she got tired of looking up at him. She had never met anyone before so she had no clue what to say or how to react towards them since how she avoided people before.


"Sorry if I may be creeping you out... I'm not good with people.. and I tend to draw them away... My personality often sucks" the red-haired boy admitted and sheepishly scratched the back of his head. What was he to say? He knew there was more to his persona than he liked to accept; and he was ready for that. Topher also wanted to be a better person, but that was becoming difficult.
Timless
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 9/27/11 , edited 9/28/11
Red shook her head at what he said about him creeping her out "I just got tired of looking up at you, whenever I do I feel like a child and Im not good with people either. I avoid them a lot like how I was before" she told him as she thought about all the people who tried to meet her and become her friend but she avoided them and she also remeber reading their minds and how they said how cruel she was to them.


Timless
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/11
Kei was walking around, looking for someone to fight with. She then looked up to the sky, it was getting dark. "Shoot, I should think of a place to rest."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
Yuzuki stands outside the Wally World, not much in the mood to do anything lately. She sat down on the left side of this building, this was her normal routine even before the machine was turned on. She sighed, not much had changed for her, it was normal
You must be logged in to post.