First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Random Forest
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 9/30/11
:DD
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
Shion settled by a near by river and allowed her pokemon to rest up. Her and Mawile started to practice dancing near a river. Vespiquen set up a small picnic and gathered honey and berries. Trapinch and Joltik played around the picnic area, Hydreigon is just resting under a tree, Haunter helped gather berries, and Kingdra swam around the river.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:

Shion settled by a near by river and allowed her pokemon to rest up. Her and Mawile started to practice dancing near a river. Vespiquen set up a small picnic and gathered honey and berries. Trapinch and Joltik played around the picnic area, Hydreigon is just resting under a tree, Haunter helped gather berries, and Kingdra swam around the river.


"so it was all waaahhh!!! D; " Kitty was talking to her Scyther as it just watched her. she was making weird facial expression just for the heck of it. she was bored as always. her other pokemon were in their pokeballs taking rest
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11


Vespiquen then gathered evreyone to the picnic area 1 feet away from the river. There was a spread of berries, salads, and 3 jars of honey. Shion hugged her for the spread as they all began to eat. Even wild pokemon joined in.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
Vespiquen then gathered evreyone to the picnic area 1 feet away from the river. There was a spread of berries, salads, and 3 jars of honey. Shion hugged her for the spread as they all began to eat. Even wild pokemon joined in.


Kitty and Scyther neared them but kitty somehow tripped over her own feet and nearly fell in the river but Scyther caught her before she could fall into it

" D; ......." she didn't say anything as she stared at Shion wearing a scared expression now
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


Kalulu13 wrote:
Vespiquen then gathered evreyone to the picnic area 1 feet away from the river. There was a spread of berries, salads, and 3 jars of honey. Shion hugged her for the spread as they all began to eat. Even wild pokemon joined in.


Kitty and Scyther neared them but kitty somehow tripped over her own feet and nearly fell in the river but Scyther caught her before she could fall into it

" D; ......." she didn't say anything as she stared at Shion wearing a scared expression now


Shion looked at them for a while and motioned them to sit. "Would you like to join us for lunch? We have more than enough."
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
Shion looked at them for a while and motioned them to sit. "Would you like to join us for lunch? We have more than enough."


"ah hah no I wouldn't want to be rude D: " Kitty said sitting down anyway XD
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11


"Oh, its fine, just eat whenever you feel like it." She grabbed her sliced apple and dipped it in honey, and ate it. Her pokemon were happily munching.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
"Oh, its fine, just eat whenever you feel like it." She grabbed her sliced apple and dipped it in honey, and ate it. Her pokemon were happily munching.


"here you go :3 " Kitty gave Scyther an apple slice as it shook it's head but kitty being somewhat stubborn gave it puppy dog eyes making it give in to eat the apple
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


Kalulu13 wrote:
"Oh, its fine, just eat whenever you feel like it." She grabbed her sliced apple and dipped it in honey, and ate it. Her pokemon were happily munching.


"here you go :3 " Kitty gave Scyther an apple slice as it shook it's head but kitty being somewhat stubborn gave it puppy dog eyes making it give in to eat the apple


She looked at them. "Thats one nice Scyther you got there." she gave her a small smile.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
She looked at them. "Thats one nice Scyther you got there." she gave her a small smile.


"ah thanks! :DD cool pokemon you got too! X3 " she says happily
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11


She nodded, After lunch she packed up and her pokemon returned to their pokeballs. Trapinch sat happily upon her head and started walking.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
She nodded, After lunch she packed up and her pokemon returned to their pokeballs. Trapinch sat happily upon her head and started walking.


"ah hey I didn't get your name! D:" Kitty cried as her and scyther follow her
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


Kalulu13 wrote:
She nodded, After lunch she packed up and her pokemon returned to their pokeballs. Trapinch sat happily upon her head and started walking.


"ah hey I didn't get your name! D:" Kitty cried as her and scyther follow her


"Oh, the name's Shion Yagami, and the one on my head is Trapinch, and you?"
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Kalulu13 wrote:
"Oh, the name's Shion Yagami, and the one on my head is Trapinch, and you?"


"my name is kitty and this is my buddy Scyther!!! :DDD" Kitty waved happily
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.