First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Remember when I said we're being watched?
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
Of course, God is omnipresent. And to make one thing clear... please control your prayers at me... lol I hear them and they wake me up... I've slept four hours darnit!!! Pray to Jesus.

As far as being watched: Alright, the NSA (National Security Agency) and CIA of the U.S. are watching this site. Why? Because some of you blabbed out keywords for their automated search engines.

Keywords would include but not limited to: Jihad(ist), terrorist, Burn, flag, al Qaieda. Etc... Please, if you don't want to be pinned by them, stop saying them. I say this for your own good. They could mistake you for some retarded extremist...

I believe I am already pinned cus I had two vehicles follow me at one point... This is why I made a rant towards the CIA and NSA. To those of you in places like the UK, Japan, Canada, and Mexico? Be... VERY astute... Watch what you type, watch what you say, unless you want needless distractions by them and then be labeled a darn terrorist.

To the NSA/CIA: Guys... relax. Keep watching, you'll soon - if you understand the workings of Jesus - will be informed, as is your incessant beliefs are...
Posted 10/1/11
The only person watching you is a highly qualified, professional psychiatrist through a teeny window.

If thats not the case, then soon....
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/1/11


If something about me scares you then say so. You seem to have alot on your mind...
Posted 10/1/11

JoeSurf wrote:



If something about me scares you then say so. You seem to have alot on your mind...


Yeah I have trolling the shit out of you on my mind for revenge after you sent me that lovely message in my Inbox. You're so Christian, talking shit about me when you have no proof of that either. Its pretty funny actually.

Posted 10/1/11
/facepalm
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/1/11 , edited 10/1/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


JoeSurf wrote:



If something about me scares you then say so. You seem to have alot on your mind...


Yeah I have trolling the shit out of you on my mind for revenge after you sent me that lovely message in my Inbox. You're so Christian, talking shit about me when you have no proof of that either. Its pretty funny actually.



Kay... So what's up? What do you wish to state to the CR public?

EDIT: Is this world of warcraft or something? Did your avatar facepalm itself? xD

EDIT 2: I think I found out who wouldn't stop praying to me... lol
Posted 10/1/11

JoeSurf wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


JoeSurf wrote:



If something about me scares you then say so. You seem to have alot on your mind...


Yeah I have trolling the shit out of you on my mind for revenge after you sent me that lovely message in my Inbox. You're so Christian, talking shit about me when you have no proof of that either. Its pretty funny actually.



Kay... So what's up? What do you wish to state to the CR public?


How can you be so passionate about the Bible when you can't even read? Bold txt. Thats what I wanted to say, and I did so run back to your plinth. Its a plinth right? The thing they put the book on? I wouldn't know, the Church is reinforced or something and I can't get in, that Holy water burns I tell ya...
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/1/11


It's funny you should say that to me... Do you know what my location says? ^-^

And thank you for considering yourself by praying. However, I must sleep darn you! >.<
Posted 10/1/11

JoeSurf wrote:



It's funny you should say that to me... Do you know what my location says? ^-^

And thank you for considering yourself by praying. However, I must sleep darn you! >.<


Just like God you haven't answered my questions. I rest my case roflolololol.

33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/1/11 , edited 10/1/11


I'm tired! Cut me some slack...

In response: OK. Do you realize I'm good at analyzing people... Right? So even if my proof isn't understandable to you, it is to me. Thus I made my claim. ^-^

EDIT: What else can I do for you?
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere where y...
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
Hahaha, we're being watched? You kidding me? Like that would be possible. You'll need inmense manpower and lots of money to pull that off. You sir, you need a psychiatrist. I could throw down a discussion here, but what is the point of arguing about a fact? You are not being followed. Unless you have something to do with real terroristic activity, but I suspect you don't because otherwise you weren't here possibly trolling on the interwebz. I, too, rest my case.
Posted 10/1/11
Just...Don't feed the troll. Ignore him, and let him starve from the lack of lulz. Seriously...
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
I'm not bein' watched!! I'm watchin' you!!
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
This guy!
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 10/1/11
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.