First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Is this new or..?
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/18/11

harukohaha wrote:


helcrester99 wrote:


harukohaha wrote:


helcrester99 wrote:


NJZanDatsu wrote:

People still actually believe he's a girl!?!?


guessed kurapika was so feminine that he actually acts like one


He may have had 'girlie' moments in the old anime but there wasn't a lot in the manga. Besides, other than the Hunter's Guide which states he is male, there are enough official pictures of him (not fanart) where it is very obvious he is a boy.



I myself believe and knew from the start that he's a guy. hunter x hunter started way back in my grade school and i've been really missing it so much. kurapika first was my awesome idol, then came killua :D

btw, i'm loving those photos of kurapika :D


Glad you like his pics.


yeah ... btw, i haven't been seeing many hunter x hunter photos in the net
44888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/18/11

helcrester99 wrote:


harukohaha wrote:

Kalluto looks more like a girl and yet he is... surprise! A boy. Same thing with Senritsu/Melody. She's a girl but doesn't look it. She acts like it though.


but he is a boy right? since the zoldyck family got five sons ... neh?


Yep.
4133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I'm in my happy p...
Offline
Posted 10/19/11
where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks!
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

harukohaha wrote:


helcrester99 wrote:


harukohaha wrote:

Kalluto looks more like a girl and yet he is... surprise! A boy. Same thing with Senritsu/Melody. She's a girl but doesn't look it. She acts like it though.


but he is a boy right? since the zoldyck family got five sons ... neh?


Yep.


oooh! I see - I see
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

xyie wrote:

where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks! :D


I finished the whole [not remake] in youtube but each episode if cut in half. there are other sites like anilinkz i think, or you can google them
4133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I'm in my happy p...
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

helcrester99 wrote:


xyie wrote:

where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks! :D


I finished the whole [not remake] in youtube but each episode if cut in half. there are other sites like anilinkz i think, or you can google them :D


Thank you for your response! I'll try youtube then. I found various sites before but it always stopped in the middle.
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

xyie wrote:


helcrester99 wrote:


xyie wrote:

where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks! :D


I finished the whole [not remake] in youtube but each episode if cut in half. there are other sites like anilinkz i think, or you can google them :D


Thank you for your response! I'll try youtube then. I found various sites before but it always stopped in the middle. :)


sure no problem :D
and best of luck on finishing the series! I wished they just continued the old series that stopped in greed island than remaking the whole.
57312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Six Feet Under Th...
Offline
Posted 10/19/11
so is this remake only going to go up to the point of the old one or are they going to continue on and follow the manga....
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/20/11
Is it me or this remake very fast-paced? I feel like none of the characters are being developed and it is very difficult to actually get into the anime.
27502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/20/11

slick_man26 wrote:

so is this remake only going to go up to the point of the old one or are they going to continue on and follow the manga....


It's most likely going to cover all of the manga. The starting amount of episodes are 45+.
27502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/20/11

rotkanime wrote:

Is it me or this remake very fast-paced? I feel like none of the characters are being developed and it is very difficult to actually get into the anime.


It's following the exact same pace as the manga. The only thing that was left out was the Kaito/Kite flashback, but that's going to be shown later on in the anime.
47874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

xyie wrote:

where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks! :D


All 62 episodes of the original show are available on DVD from Viz Media, however, they have no current plans to license the OVA series.
44888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

RayLRhodes wrote:


xyie wrote:

where can I find the episodes of the original hunter x hunter [not the remake]. I sorta applied for a membership here in crunchyroll to be able to watch it, the sites I found before wasn't working properly. Thanks! :D


All 62 episodes of the original show are available on DVD from Viz Media, however, they have no current plans to license the OVA series.


They should at least license the first OVA (the Yorkshin Arc).
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/11
I'm watching both and read the manga like 4 years ago. i kind of like the original anime it had more, but then again i enjoy the pace of the remake @_@ i also like the newer animation... but the old one is pretty good just the quality is old. Gwaaaaaaa... i like both.... but i like the original a bit more... TT^TT me cant make my mind up.
44888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/26/11

SnowMochii wrote:

I'm watching both and read the manga like 4 years ago. i kind of like the original anime it had more, but then again i enjoy the pace of the remake @_@ i also like the newer animation... but the old one is pretty good just the quality is old. Gwaaaaaaa... i like both.... but i like the original a bit more... TT^TT me cant make my mind up.


As far as I can tell, they made the original anime more dramatic compared to the remake/manga. This second one comes off as more shounen to me. I love the first anime but I'm liking this one a lot, too. Besides, Kurapika to me is a smart-aleck heckler-know-it-all. Very much a boy, just very pretty. This remake caught that very well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.