First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Fate/Zero Discussions
141402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 3/31/12

AsuraCryin wrote:

It's better to use the same threads for second seasons and link the start of the second season discussion in the first post, imo. It saves space and keeps the discussions tidy - I actually intend to have the Horizon thread be used to discuss season 2, too.


I think I might do that for the Rinne no Lagrange thread if that's the case.
61135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/31/12
Yeah, I think you should use the same thread. It makes it easier for people to find, imo.
61135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
This was announced yesterday, LiSA will be LA's Anime Expo and her releases are going to be imported to the US.
http://www.fandompost.com/2012/03/31/fatezero-opening-singer-lisa-coming-to-america-pr/
141402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/5/12
Starting series today :>

I'll probably watch Fate/Zero part 2 after it finishes airing.

141402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/5/12 , edited 4/6/12
Amazing first episode 47:00 mins.

Lol'd @ this:



And so happy to see Saber back!




Shit's going down in the final episode of Part 1!!!



Anyways, can't wait for part 2 which will debut very soon. The animation of this series is jaw-breaking, the music is eargasmic, and the action is spectacular. Masterpiece part 1 for me:

10/10
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 4/7/12 , edited 4/7/12
I hope everyone is ready for the awesomeness, cos I was not...

This is easily the best show this season uncontended, dat quality, dat dog fight, dat thrust vectoring, dat everything.
For anyone complaining this show was all talking, well season 2 changes that pretty quickly and people start to drop like flies, starting TODAY!

Anyway ill be posting some spoilered highlights, bear with me:


19018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan, United...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12
Is season 2 simulcast or not? The first episode was supposed to air today but I've found absolutely nothing on CR indicating that we will be able to watch it today...
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

IniquitousRuin wrote:

Is season 2 simulcast or not? The first episode was supposed to air today but I've found absolutely nothing on CR indicating that we will be able to watch it today...


Season two not licensed by CR, but you can watch it in NicoNico streaming, check the first post on the front page for streaming links.
19018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan, United...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12
Well that's really misleading for them to list it under "Crunchyroll Spring 2012 lineup: continuing Simulcast titles" then... what a shame.
31017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
They did list it in a recent thread titled "New Spring Titles Coming Soon" in Site News category. Maybe it's just delayed.
The Wise Wizard
76413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

blue_banana wrote:
Season two not licensed by CR, but you can watch it in NicoNico streaming, check the first post on the front page for streaming links.

Stop spreading incorrect info.



If find it interesting that you jumped to the conclusion CR hadn't licensed it (when in fact it was covered by their original license), and take it as given that Nico Nico would be simulcasting it (despite the fact that like CR, they would also need a license).

FYI, niconico.jp is listing their simulcast as beginning on April 15.

72378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/12 , edited 4/8/12

TheAncientOne wrote:

FYI, niconico.jp is listing their simulcast as beginning on April 15.

The worldwide (minus Japan) simulcast is within an hour after broadcast. The date you have is for the Japanese stream, which is a week later. It was the same for the first season.

I tried their simulcast again this week, it's now 720p but the quality is still much lower than CR's stream. I won't be watching it there again.
The Wise Wizard
76413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

llamaben wrote:
The worldwide (minus Japan) simulcast is within an hour after broadcast. The date you have is for the Japanese stream, which is a week later. It was the same for the first season.

I tried their simulcast again this week, it's now 720p but the quality is still much lower than CR's stream. I won't be watching it there again.

That's good, as it means even with the week delay, we should have had the first episode here on CR by this time next week.

I note that unlike most of the series at NicoNico.com, the Fate/Zero stream at niconico.jp is protected.

Either they don't offer the 720p version to everyone, or I'm getting hit with their reduction of bandwidth during busy times. I went to check out the quality, and even after logging in there, the program I use is stating the stream is only a bit over 50MB in size, about 1/4 the size of most of the NicoNico.com 720p streams. It isn't reporting the video resolution, as it often does, so I'll need to check it with another program to verify if it is 720p, but if it is, I expect it will look like crap.

As expected, I'll be waiting on CR. For the first half, I waited until close to this season to began to watch, so waiting an extra week for better quality is certainly no problem for me.
72378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

TheAncientOne wrote:

Either they don't offer the 720p version to everyone, or I'm getting hit with their reduction of bandwidth during busy times. I went to check out the quality, and even after logging in there, the program I use is stating the stream is only a bit over 50MB in size, about 1/4 the size of most of the NicoNico.com 720p streams. It isn't reporting the video resolution, as it often does, so I'll need to check it with another program to verify if it is 720p, but if it is, I expect it will look like crap.

Remember that they lower the quality of videos to all non-premium members during peak periods. They turn it off at 2am (ie just then), so it should be 720p now.
The Wise Wizard
76413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

llamaben wrote:
Remember that they lower the quality of videos to all non-premium members during peak periods. They turn it off at 2am (ie just then), so it should be 720p now.

I confirmed that the version I got was only 360p. Even with 720p sometimes being available, I would rather wait for the CR stream than play quality/resolution roulette with niconico.jp.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.