First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake(RP)
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Swirly23 wrote:



"that's horrible!i mean it's good you survived but all the people gone."a tear rolled down her cheek


"yes.. it was horrible indeed.."
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/2/11


she rubbed her eyes"were you watching eveything?'
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

Swirly23 wrote:



she rubbed her eyes"were you watching eveything?'


"no, i came back to find everone dead.. and the killer."
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/2/11


"D-Did you know who the k-killer was?"she said like she was listening to a ghost story
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/11
She looked down. 'i did..infact i knew him when i was young, i never knew he would do something like that.."
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

She looked down. 'i did..infact i knew him when i was young, i never knew he would do something like that.."


"w-wow.Do you think he e-ever got caught?"
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/11
"I don't know, he disappeared soon after.. no one ever saw him again."
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"I don't know, he disappeared soon after.. no one ever saw him again."


"wow"she said looking at the lake blankly
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"I don't know, he disappeared soon after.. no one ever saw him again."


"wow"she said looking at the lake blankly


She nodded and looked away from the lake.
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/5/11
"well-"she slipped into the lake
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/11

Swirly23 wrote:

"well-"she slipped into the lake


Lacie watched as she slipped into the lake. She wondered what it would feel like to live in a lake, surely it'd be different then her life.
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 10/6/11 , edited 10/6/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:

"well-"she slipped into the lake


Lacie watched as she slipped into the lake. She wondered what it would feel like to live in a lake, surely it'd be different then her life.


she swam up and leaned on part of the surface laughed and rubbed her head
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.