First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Impressions on Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Posted 12/3/11
Wooo episode 10 was pretty good. Hisoka part was cool. The rest was meh not that exciting. I still hate Tonpa just like in the first one. Overall episode wasn't bad. Can't wait for next week!
55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/4/11
Episode 10.

I don't remember Kurapika being this annoying. But it's probably just because of the bgm they used while he was being stubborn.
God the music in the anime makes me mad.

Anyway, I also didn't know that that man Hisoka killed was the examiner mentioned in the first exam. Interesting.
Next week is going to be either great or crappy. It depends on how they're going to do the Killua fight.
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Grand line
Offline
Posted 12/7/11
Episode 10
cool episode.........i love this new version..
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
Episode 11...

Wow... I thought the FIRST hear ripping seen made killua look like a G but THIS... THIS... HE PUT IT IN A FREAKING BAG AND GAVE IT TO THE DEAD GUY'S BODY!! THAT IS SO TOTALLY GANGSTER!!



Posted 12/11/11
I thought the way they did the Killua scene was good! Good thing it was not taken out.
55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/11/11 , edited 12/11/11
Episode 11.

Killua didn't destroy the heart.
I am disappoint.




And is the next episode a filler?
I don't remember that scene from the original.


_______________________
Temporary sig~

Your thoughts on AHTL
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 12/11/11
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that Killua didn't smash the heart, but I liked how Killua gave the heart back to the guy after he died. They handled the scene better than I expected. Also, looks like we'll be having some filler next week while they are waiting for the 50 hours to pass.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/11

chrome_mist wrote:

Episode 11.

Killua didn't destroy the heart.
I am disappoint.




And is the next episode a filler?
I don't remember that scene from the original.


_______________________
Temporary sig~

Your thoughts on AHTL


True, but you have to admit that they handled that well, I acctually thought this was was MORE creepy than before, I'll bet even tagashi himself is satsified with how they did it.
112107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 12/11/11

Thatguy3331 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

Episode 11.

Killua didn't destroy the heart.
I am disappoint.




And is the next episode a filler?
I don't remember that scene from the original.


_______________________
Temporary sig~

Your thoughts on AHTL


True, but you have to admit that they handled that well, I acctually thought this was was MORE creepy than before, I'll bet even tagashi himself is satsified with how they did it.


actually togashi is supervising the new anime so he probably thought of that himself.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/11/11
When I first watched the episode I was disappointed that Killua didn't crush the dudes heart. But after re watching it a couple times, I think Madhouse handled the scene pretty well. Next weeks episode will most likely be the end of Trick Tower.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

theskyflame wrote:


Thatguy3331 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

Episode 11.

Killua didn't destroy the heart.
I am disappoint.




And is the next episode a filler?
I don't remember that scene from the original.


_______________________
Temporary sig~

Your thoughts on AHTL


True, but you have to admit that they handled that well, I acctually thought this was was MORE creepy than before, I'll bet even tagashi himself is satsified with how they did it.


actually togashi is supervising the new anime so he probably thought of that himself.


Oh cool! I thought I heard that somewhere but I didn't have a source so I withheld it XD

19006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/11
Early on I found the series going too fast for my liking and especially the first episode felt like they skipped some things. But things have slowed down, and some bits and pieces show up that werent there in the old anime which is nice.

Although I do think its somewhat sad that big parts of the build up like leorio's history and gon's meet up where he learned what hunters were etc were skipped out. (but perhaps that will come back when killua and gon visit the gons house).
Member
24736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/11 , edited 12/12/11
My impressions so far on the this version of the show is that i love it . About 4 or some years back i got to see episode 1 of the original series from on demand on cable and i liked that as well , but i didn't take it past episode 1 (didn't have the resources).

Comparing the anime to the manga so far its mostly been on par with the manga ( slight changes here and there ).
For episodes 1 to 9 I HAVE no complaints about this series, nothing really got on my nerves , and they didn't really change anything worth noting.

HOWEVER the end of 10 and first half of 11 really annoyed me. The whole battle of Leorio and prisoners lasted way way way tooo long. More so in the first half of episode 11.



Aside from what i mentioned above no complaints with the show thus far. Following the manga almost to a perfect T, they are moving at a good rate with the episodes in correlation to the story (about 2 chapters = 1 episode for the most part) .








Zetsucatfish wrote:

Early on I found the series going too fast for my liking and especially the first episode felt like they skipped some things. But things have slowed down, and some bits and pieces show up that werent there in the old anime which is nice.

Although I do think its somewhat sad that big parts of the build up like leorio's history and gon's meet up where he learned what hunters were etc were skipped out. (but perhaps that will come back when killua and gon visit the gons house).


The whole thing with leorio and gon at the port in the original series is complete filler. It doesn't happen in the manga, and we end up finding leorios past anyways when him and kurapika are talking during the first part of the exam.
Posted 12/12/11
I don't think they could have shown Killua destroying his heart because it was too graphic and this anime comes on in the morning.
Member
24736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/11
So has anyone been able to find the full version of Departure , the animes first opening, full version? i know the CD just came out this week on december 12th but i'm getting dead ends everywhere trying to find it online ? (the full song not the cd itself)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.