First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Masturbation
41227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
I made this thread out of curiousity. Doe's any members masturbate? How often, thing's like that. Anyway, be mature about this please, no need to take this thread the wrong way Mods.
41227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
I masturbate at least once a day.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
My kind of thread.
Everyone does it, boo.

Not gonna tell you how often, because that would be kind of weird.




Posted 10/3/11
Masturbate ? No . I've never done that .
Posted 10/3/11 , edited 10/3/11
Chrome_mist does it regularly that's why she refuses to lie and instead evades the details.

Me, never three days go by without me doing it.

That only happens when I turn into a wear wolf once a month.

http://youtu.be/n32YYJW9y64
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
Of course we masturbate lol
99% of the boys do, the other 1% are disabled, without hands, or someone else wanks them.
As for girls, they won't all admit they do/done/did it
I do it depending on the day, sometimes once a day, and sometimes 3 times...
Some weeks go by without me masturbating hehe
126506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
Well of course, it happens
91770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
Whenever I've got nothing better to do I masturbate, so unless somethings wrong (or very, very right) a day doesn't go by without at least a quick one =P
Posted 10/3/11
Isn't there another forum about masturbation? hmmm well anywho yes I do
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/3/11

TheModernDayZombie wrote:

Isn't there another forum about masturbation? hmmm well anywho yes I do


Yes, but that thread simply teaches you about healthy masturbation.
Posted 10/3/11

CarboKill wrote:


TheModernDayZombie wrote:

Isn't there another forum about masturbation? hmmm well anywho yes I do


Yes, but that thread simply teaches you about healthy masturbation.


No there is another one I think..... it was 6 month ago so maybe
8724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / kittens ♥
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
ROFL what kinda thread is that?


here is a cat pic related to the topic
Posted 10/3/11
EW you weirdo's who fuckin cares.
Posted 10/3/11
I haven't masturbated in 96 years.
51266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
3 or 4 times a week..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.