First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anyone like smut? ( genre )
8226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☠The largest isla...
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
Smut, heh i like.
.....but my friends don't like it.... =3= and i was wondering who else likes it. ;A;
Posted 10/4/11
haha well of course. there's alot of people who'd shun others just for being outspoken and pervy but hey, it's called personality! lol. i think that if you like something, then like it. but if you dont, then don't hate those who do. (big meanies XD)

but yes...i like...it. o.o
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
I love it lol. Im glad there's at least one girl that is into smut :p
8226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☠The largest isla...
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
i don't know wat is it that i like abt smut but hey, i only read romance with smut in it... sometimes.... i guess i "enjoy reading" it more XD
Posted 10/4/11

pitta-patta wrote:

:D i don't know wat is it that i like abt smut but hey, i only read romance with smut in it... sometimes.... i guess i "enjoy reading" it more XD


don't we all.
60787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Net Slums
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
I'm pretty sure most people in the world are into smut, whether it be the vidya or the written kind.... they just won't admit it
Posted 10/4/11
Smut is awesome.
Posted 10/4/11
No thanks.
Posted 10/4/11
I don't know what it is. I guess I'm too much of a kid still.

Slightly scared to google it, because I've googled some pretty bad things. Vorarephilia is a good example. Those were some absolutely horrendous pictures. A "Friend" also googled Necrophilia for me once, and that was just as bad. Any explanations on what "Smut" is? Seems similar to scat...
13487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Rhode Island
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
Yup! And any1 who says they aren't is probably telling a big, fat LIE!!! Shame on u closet pervs!! Lol!
Posted 10/4/11
-_-.......the hell is smut?
*looks in google*
Oh.......no, no I don't.......
4952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Location not avai...
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
I only read smut. So... yeah. I like it. =P
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 10/4/11 , edited 10/4/11
I'm in to it. There are some people who aren't but that means that they either don't watch the videos or read the stories. But in their mind they still have their perversions and I don't think you can fight instinct for very long. Also with the way movies (at least in the us) have been bringing sex more and more into the limelight I say give hollywood a decade or so and full nudity will be a okay for broadcast in motion pictures.
Posted 10/4/11
no.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/11 , edited 10/4/11

redlinerenegade wrote:

I love it lol. Im glad there's at least one girl that is into smut :p


There's a lot of girls into smut x)



Dave1004 wrote:

I don't know what it is. I guess I'm too much of a kid still.

Slightly scared to google it, because I've googled some pretty bad things. Vorarephilia is a good example. Those were some absolutely horrendous pictures. A "Friend" also googled Necrophilia for me once, and that was just as bad. Any explanations on what "Smut" is? Seems similar to scat...


Smut is just porn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.