First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anyone like smut? ( genre )
2490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/11
it is not porn! its love with a little "umph" in it okaaayyyyyy!! V.V
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ninjas are everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/4/11

Dave1004 wrote:

I don't know what it is. I guess I'm too much of a kid still.

Slightly scared to google it, because I've googled some pretty bad things. Vorarephilia is a good example. Those were some absolutely horrendous pictures. A "Friend" also googled Necrophilia for me once, and that was just as bad. Any explanations on what "Smut" is? Seems similar to scat...


basically romantic porn. Something that girl would get into.

Honestly, I can't say i LOVE it, but its definitely enjoyable.
Posted 10/4/11 , edited 10/4/11
No.... I would rather read hentai
Posted 10/4/11
There's an art to it, the quality stuff, so I guess it depends on the source? I used to read Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" erotica, long ago. For the gals (and inevitably voyueristic guys), I highly recommend Violet Blue's writing. She has a popular blog called Tiny Nibbles . Go check it out!
Posted 10/4/11
I like it hardcore and brutal to the point where you almost feel bad for the violently fucked woman...
Posted 10/4/11

At first Impression of "smut" I thought it was another version of scat *shivers*.
Is Hentai Doujinshi considered "Smut"?
Posted 10/4/11

Moeberry wrote:


At first Impression of "smut" I thought it was another version of scat *shivers*.
Is Hentai Doujinshi considered "Smut"?


Smut is just another word for porn.
Posted 10/4/11 , edited 10/4/11

Vega66 wrote:


Moeberry wrote:


At first Impression of "smut" I thought it was another version of scat *shivers*.
Is Hentai Doujinshi considered "Smut"?


Smut is just another word for porn.


I see... thanks.

Posted 10/4/11
Mah no opinion
Posted 10/4/11

pitta-patta wrote:

Smut, heh i like.
.....but my friends don't like it.... =3= and i was wondering who else likes it. ;A;


I herd its got heaps of nudity, 'action' and so forth... so far sounding gr8 :3
Posted 10/4/11

Vega66 wrote:

I like it hardcore and brutal to the point where you almost feel bad for the violently fucked woman...


lol, this is like saying 'im a sadist, to the core".
Posted 10/5/11
meh, why not.
8226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☠The largest isla...
Offline
Posted 10/5/11

Dave1004 wrote:

I don't know what it is. I guess I'm too much of a kid still.

Slightly scared to google it, because I've googled some pretty bad things. Vorarephilia is a good example. Those were some absolutely horrendous pictures. A "Friend" also googled Necrophilia for me once, and that was just as bad. Any explanations on what "Smut" is? Seems similar to scat...


Smut.....hmmm... try reading Love Celeb though it's takes awhile to finish...... do u prefer anime or manga? i don't mind tellin u some >:D ( it's not that bad c: )
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/5/11

pitta-patta wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

I don't know what it is. I guess I'm too much of a kid still.

Slightly scared to google it, because I've googled some pretty bad things. Vorarephilia is a good example. Those were some absolutely horrendous pictures. A "Friend" also googled Necrophilia for me once, and that was just as bad. Any explanations on what "Smut" is? Seems similar to scat...


Smut.....hmmm... try reading Love Celeb though it's takes awhile to finish...... do u prefer anime or manga? i don't mind tellin u some >:D ( it's not that bad c: )


A good site for smut is xhamster.com They have Great Hentai and just regular smut. If your interested in watching smut, xhamster has some amateur stuff that aint to rough
Posted 10/5/11

wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

I like it hardcore and brutal to the point where you almost feel bad for the violently fucked woman...


lol, this is like saying 'im a sadist, to the core".


Vega has good taste.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.