First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
New Apple Devices
56555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/11

Aero-Mach wrote:



HURR DURR~

It's a waste because it could potentially eat away at iPhone sales. It's simply illogical to create something that's on par with a device not only created by the same company, but cheaper than aforementioned device. By the way, your over-exaggerating how badly they affected iPhone sales in the first place. The iPod Touch is for little boys who don't know their thumb from their dick anyways. In other words, poor and can't afford an iPhone.


I think you're missing the point,

iPod Touch is a better money maker than the iPhone,

The iPod Touch isn't for people who can't afford the iPhone,

iPhone 4 is 99$

Cheapest iPod is 200$,

See something odd about your statement?

iPod Touch and iPhone are both by Apple,

They get money from both Apple doesn't think.

"Man, I love iPhone money better than iPod Touch money."

The iPod Touch is for people who can't get ahold of the iPhone(Different carrier),

Or sometimes they don't wanna pay for a data plan,

iPod Touch and iPhone,

Simply a choice between which was better for your needs,

And everyone who logic would pick an iPod Touch over the iPhone,

iPod Touch is a multi-media device, it's power and incredibly useful(Especially when jailbroken),

Sometimes you wanna play Assassin's Creed, Sonic 4 and N.O.V.A all day without worrying about if you have enough phone battery to call your ride home from a party,

Or you don't wanna keep shelling out 79$ dollars a month.....

Jeez, I'm saying keep the choices, it sounds like you're saying people with money don't masturbate(A total lie),

If a little boy wants to wank his whatsit, and have a cool device for games, music and videos at the same time, then let him.

Don't take it away because internet forum goers like to insult children at every chance they get....


Are you fundamentally retarded? You're completely missing the point and changed what you've previously said. At first you were saying, "Oh, they should have made the iPod Touch comparable to the iPhone because it would be more convenient for consumers, even though it's not better for Apple.", now you're saying "The iPod Touch is a better money maker than the iPhone."; both of which are statements of complete and utter bullshit. I hate to use language like that, but it's true. The iPhone, whatever version you look at, is always going to be more profitable than the iPod Touch. Can you even give a logical reason that Apple would be stupid enough to make the iPod Touch almost identical to the iPhone? You can't, and here's why; it's bad business. Apple is out to make money, satisfying customers is only a byproduct of that. They're not going to create a product if they know that it will amass them a loss. The iPod Touch is $200, while the iPhone 4S is $99 on on a 3-year contract. That means it's still $550 off contract, and even more if you want it unlocked. Do you know who has phones these days? Do you know who wants smartphones? Everyone and their mother. The phone market is huge, and ever growing, so why not just incorporate a device that can do everything an iPod Touch can do, and much, much, more. By what backwards retarded logic do you think that the iPod Touch is more profitable than the iPhone? How could it better suit the needs of an individual, over the iPhone? It can't, unless the potential customer were in a poor financial situation. Versatility = Profitability.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/6/11 , edited 10/6/11

Aero-Mach wrote:

Infinity Blade 2,

Google it,

Technology needs to advance faster, and Apple needs to pick up the slack, another iPhone should take 12 months, not 16.



I'll just quote this because we'll spam to infinity with quote trees if I didn't.

Don't get me wrong, I understand all your points. I'm just challenging them. It's true that the two devices are seemingly redundant, but I make a distinction between the markets because they ARE targeted towards different markets, even if the consumer perspective makes it appear as if there are mixed (overlapping) markets.

The iPhone was designed for people looking for smart phones - that's why I said if someone can't afford an iPhone, they'd probably look for a different one - assuming their plan is to get a smartphone. Your premise was on that consumers are naturally being practical, hence they'd just go for an iPod Touch + another phone, because that's pretty much like getting a smartphone, anyway.

The difference with that is that you have two different gadgets. Quite frankly, I'd prefer everything in one. Also, smartphone consumer markets may not necessarily need the primary product focus of the iPod Touch - which is it's DAP functionality. In other words, the smartphone function comes first on an iPhone, followed by its perks of doubling as a DAP and and whatever other features a person who owns a smartphone may probably enjoy. The consumers in the iPod Touch Market (by nature of their demands, and not necessarily their consumer mentality) seek its functionality a portable digital hub, housing music, videos, and games. Connectivity as a communications device comes second, and is even given minuscule treatment because these people (obviously) already HAVE existing means of communication.

I'm stuck up on different markets because I'm trying to explain where these products are coming from. Saying that Apple is brainlessly shelling out products that overlap and eventually compete against one another makes it sound like they haven't thought things out. Although there may be questionable marketing strategies used, each product still has it's own market focus to which it should be appropriately placed upon. The iPhone is part of the telecommunications market. The iPod Touch is part of the Multimedia and Entertainment market. That's all.

Lastly, I'm not saying there is no truth in the practicality of your criticisms. Indeed, many people would simply go for an iPod Touch and settle for a different phone - but the trend is moving towards one of integration, so I wouldn't be surprised if the iPod Touch will steadily start to receive less love, as you have shown quite emotionally. In this sense, the markets are converging, but as each product stands - they are still catering to different markets from their product perspective.

Should Apple sell an iPod with an A5 and 3G connectivity? Or maybe that's just too close to what the iPhone offers, so they might as well just put the ceiling at that? I dunno... Either way, both products are selling quite ridiculously no matter what people say. It's nearing retarded, but I'd be a hypocrite to say that I don't have any love for my iPod Touch. And I certainly don't see anything stopping me from wanting to trade up my existing iPod (and phone) for an iPhone 4S. If that's what Apple wanted us to do, then they win. Dem sunsabitches. D:


EDIT: btw, that last comment is a little harsh. It's not as if Apple owes it to you or anyone else in particular to HAVE to bring these things out. Saying something like that is just being obnoxious and pretentious.
Posted 10/6/11 , edited 10/6/11

ReaperEXE wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:



HURR DURR~

It's a waste because it could potentially eat away at iPhone sales. It's simply illogical to create something that's on par with a device not only created by the same company, but cheaper than aforementioned device. By the way, your over-exaggerating how badly they affected iPhone sales in the first place. The iPod Touch is for little boys who don't know their thumb from their dick anyways. In other words, poor and can't afford an iPhone.


I think you're missing the point,

iPod Touch is a better money maker than the iPhone,

The iPod Touch isn't for people who can't afford the iPhone,

iPhone 4 is 99$

Cheapest iPod is 200$,

See something odd about your statement?

iPod Touch and iPhone are both by Apple,

They get money from both Apple doesn't think.

"Man, I love iPhone money better than iPod Touch money."

The iPod Touch is for people who can't get ahold of the iPhone(Different carrier),

Or sometimes they don't wanna pay for a data plan,

iPod Touch and iPhone,

Simply a choice between which was better for your needs,

And everyone who logic would pick an iPod Touch over the iPhone,

iPod Touch is a multi-media device, it's power and incredibly useful(Especially when jailbroken),

Sometimes you wanna play Assassin's Creed, Sonic 4 and N.O.V.A all day without worrying about if you have enough phone battery to call your ride home from a party,

Or you don't wanna keep shelling out 79$ dollars a month.....

Jeez, I'm saying keep the choices, it sounds like you're saying people with money don't masturbate(A total lie),

If a little boy wants to wank his whatsit, and have a cool device for games, music and videos at the same time, then let him.

Don't take it away because internet forum goers like to insult children at every chance they get....


Are you fundamentally retarded? You're completely missing the point and changed what you've previously said. At first you were saying, "Oh, they should have made the iPod Touch comparable to the iPhone because it would be more convenient for consumers, even though it's not better for Apple.", now you're saying "The iPod Touch is a better money maker than the iPhone."; both of which are statements of complete and utter bullshit. I hate to use language like that, but it's true. The iPhone, whatever version you look at, is always going to be more profitable than the iPod Touch. Can you even give a logical reason that Apple would be stupid enough to make the iPod Touch almost identical to the iPhone? You can't, and here's why; it's bad business. Apple is out to make money, satisfying customers is only a byproduct of that. They're not going to create a product if they know that it will amass them a loss. The iPod Touch is $200, while the iPhone 4S is $99 on on a 3-year contract. That means it's still $550 off contract, and even more if you want it unlocked. Do you know who has phones these days? Do you know who wants smartphones? Everyone and their mother. The phone market is huge, and ever growing, so why not just incorporate a device that can do everything an iPod Touch can do, and much, much, more. By what backwards retarded logic do you think that the iPod Touch is more profitable than the iPhone? How could it better suit the needs of an individual, over the iPhone? It can't, unless the potential customer were in a poor financial situation. Versatility = Profitability.


iPhone = 52 Million Sales,

IPod Touch 60 Million says,

I'm not fundamentally retarded, we have a good argument going with strong points, I don't want it to turn into a classic insult war of intelligence and low ball comments.

I never changed my point, the iPod Touch IS more profitable than the iPhone and your logic is screwed the hell up...

Here's a secret,

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A 3 YEAR CONTRACT

The iPod Touch touch is a Multi Media Device.

The iPhone is a smartphone.

I don't know why you don't think they DON'T get profits from their OWN PRODUCT,

The iPod Touch DOES bring in profit, more than the iPhone,

You keep acting like they're losing money of every iPod Touch sold, which happens to be bullshit.

The iPod Touch is an Apple Product,

The iPhone is a Apple Product,

Apple get's money from BOTH products,

I'm repeating myself because your argument of.

"BAD BUSINEESS! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Is retarded, they AREN'T losing money, the iPhone and iPod Touch are BOTH RAKING in profit,

The iPhone is the best selling smartphone,

The iPod Touch is the best selling multimedia device,

Where is the lost profit? Oh yeah, there AREN'T any,

Why would Apple be stupid enough to release a product almost Identical to the iPhone? I'm not sure.

I think Steve Jobs said.

"I'd like to expand beyond smartphone users."

The iPod Touch is a SIDEKICK to any other device you have, that's how everyone else in the world sees it but you, it's not a smartphone, it doesn't replace your phone,

the iPod Touch is a multimedia device branched off more of the iPod line rather than iPhone,

According to your logic, they should nerf the iPad because it has the same specs as the iPhone,

And nerfing the iPad would be an awful idea.

It seems like you're thinking the iPhone is the most important thing to Apple,

The iPod Touch, iPad are just as important to them, they get profit from them all, I'm losing sight of your point,

You keep bringing up bad business and whatnot,

But since the iPad and iPhone are also close together, don't you think they should nerf the iPad by not releasing an iPad 3? Your logic says so,

And for some odd reason you think apple sees more profit from iPhone than iPod,


Real funny.

The iPod Touch doesn't exist to 1Up the iPhone, it exists for middle schoolers, High Schoolers and Adults who.... DO NOT WANNA PAY 550$ For a phone they aren't going to use as a fun,

I want the fun of an iPhone but not the price = iPod Touch,

If you think people with an iPod(Including me) actually has the cheese to drop on a monthly plan, you're mistaken,

Which is why the iPod Was useful, some people want iOS, but not as their daily driver,

They want it for multi media, they're probably going to use it for games, music, video apps and all the random moments when they wanna bust out a Truth or Dare app or surf the net while lying in their bed,

They don't want an iPod Touch to replace their cellphone,

if Apple released a contract FREE iPhone 4S, that be perfect, no contract,

Problem solved. But the iPhone is that... a Phone, so it has a contract,

And FYI,

Apple doesn't get paid for the monthly plans, and people who get iPhones USUALLY gets a TWO(NOT three...) year contract,

Give me proof of why the iPhone is such a better money maker than the iPod Touch or iPad,

You keep talking like that's Apple's flagship product.

EDIT:

@edsmac

Well, if they're competitive, then they need to come out with guns blazing,

Android had these things Apple has now a few months ago, iPhone 4S SHOULD have used LTE, but Apple didn't for some(dumb) reason.

They don't owe me anything, but if they don't wanna go out of business, they need to innovate like they always have,

iPhone was a revolutionary device,

iPhone 3G added the appstore,

iPhone 3GS made video recording a standard(Camcorder quality).

iPhone 4 had a retina display, front facing camera, facetime.

iPhone 4S...... Two iPhone 4s duct taped together? No innovation Siri can be done(and is done) on iPhone 4 and 3GS, Apple is an innovator but the iPhone 4S looks like they just needed to sprint next to Android,

No innovation, although it is a nice upgrade.

They need another sledgehammer to hit Android with, not just a few spec upgrades.

64245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle Wa
Offline
Posted 10/6/11
I don't believe the ipod touch is better than the iphone or that it's more profitable. yeah technically it has sold more than the iphone currently but the profits from each one that go to apple are going to be way different and essentially for every iphone sold apple would still have to sell 3 ipod touches to make the same amount of money.

at the base price an ipod touch sells for $199
the base price for a iphone is $599

yes the consumer will only actually pay probably the $199 price for a iphone 4s but that is the subsidised price. the full $599 price can still be said to go to apple because it's not apple who is subsidizing the cost it's the network provider.

Although the iPhone is not nessecarily apples flagship product all their products are a slice of the apple revenue chart.

While some people might see the ipod touch as needing the dual core processor it might not be as good of a choice to do that as some people might want to believe. Currently the A5 processors are going into devices that are going to bring in a minimum of $499(iPad( and $599(iPhone) for each unit sold. it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint to put the high end processor into something that will only bring in $199 for every unit sold.

It's not about one product eating away at another one because it's not the case. it's about putting the more expensive to manufactur chips into the products that are going to get more money per unit sold.

Posted 10/7/11
Apples taste nice. I like the Granny Smith variety.
Posted 10/7/11

darament wrote:

I don't believe the ipod touch is better than the iphone or that it's more profitable. yeah technically it has sold more than the iphone currently but the profits from each one that go to apple are going to be way different and essentially for every iphone sold apple would still have to sell 3 ipod touches to make the same amount of money.

at the base price an ipod touch sells for $199
the base price for a iphone is $599

yes the consumer will only actually pay probably the $199 price for a iphone 4s but that is the subsidised price. the full $599 price can still be said to go to apple because it's not apple who is subsidizing the cost it's the network provider.

Although the iPhone is not nessecarily apples flagship product all their products are a slice of the apple revenue chart.

While some people might see the ipod touch as needing the dual core processor it might not be as good of a choice to do that as some people might want to believe. Currently the A5 processors are going into devices that are going to bring in a minimum of $499(iPad( and $599(iPhone) for each unit sold. it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint to put the high end processor into something that will only bring in $199 for every unit sold.

It's not about one product eating away at another one because it's not the case. it's about putting the more expensive to manufactur chips into the products that are going to get more money per unit sold.



I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.
45678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/11 , edited 10/7/11

Aero-Mach wrote:
I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.


At least attempt to use current information when citing specifics. When giving quantitative answers it's useless to "think" or "guess". Look it up, don't make it up.

3GS = Free
4 = $99
4S = $199

Source: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone
64245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle Wa
Offline
Posted 10/7/11 , edited 10/7/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


darament wrote:

I don't believe the ipod touch is better than the iphone or that it's more profitabe I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$. yeah technically it has sold more than the iphone currently but the profits from each one that go to apple are going to be way different and essentially for every iphone sold apple would still have to sell 3 ipod touches to make the same amount of money.

at the base price an ipod touch sells for $199
the base price for a iphone is $599

yes the consumer will only actually pay probably the $199 price for a iphone 4s but that is the subsidised price. the full $599 price can still be said to go to apple because it's not apple who is subsidizing the cost it's the network provider.

Although the iPhone is not nessecarily apples flagship product all their products are a slice of the apple revenue chart.

While some people might see the ipod touch as needing the dual core processor it might not be as good of a choice to do that as some people might want to believe. Currently the A5 processors are going into devices that are going to bring in a minimum of $499(iPad( and $599(iPhone) for each unit sold. it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint to put the high end processor into something that will only bring in $199 for every unit sold.

It's not about one product eating away at another one because it's not the case. it's about putting the more expensive to manufactur chips into the products that are going to get more money per unit sold.



I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.




well I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but I see that you oviously don't understand the concept of the whole contract thing so let me explain this further so you can understand this.

Apple makes products and they sell products.

In the case of the ipod touch they sell the product directly to the consumer without a middleman. regardless of the price $199(curent price) or $299 (original release price in 2007)

When they sell an iphone it goes through a third party before it gets to you. When you go to http://www.apple.com/iphone and click on the purchase button it asks you which carrier you want to purchase it from. from that point everything is pretty much done based off the carrier you choose.

When it does it's little check it will give you the price for the phone you selected. if you are not eligable for the subsidized iphone price then it will give you the full price which is reported to be;
iPhone 4S 16 GB – $649
iPhone 4S 32 GB – $749
iPhone 4S 64 Gb – $849

so when you buy a iphone 4s you are getting $450 off the initial purchase price by signing a 2 year contract with ATT/Verizon/Sprint that money that you don't pay directly is paid to Appple by ATT/Verizon/Sprint. You inturn end up paying the money by way of a higher monthly payment to ATT/Verizon/Sprint.

Apple will get their money for every phone sold and just because their website say $199 there is a little "1" next to it and if you read the bottom of the page it says with 2 year contract.

even looking at the iphone 3gs which is "free" if you were to buy one without a contract it would cost you $399

so even the cheapest iphone is still twice the price of the cheapest ipod touch even though the consumer doesn't see that. which makes it a better money maker than the ipod touch based off just raw numbers.

heres something else, according to http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/03/02/what-doth-it-profit-an-iphone/ the iphone4 has a estimated 60% profit margin which means that at the time when the iphone 4 was $599 without contract it would have made $359 of profit.

so for every iphone 4 that apple sold they had enough profit to give away the 32gig ipod touch if they so decided to and still make a profit
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / only kami neko knows
Offline
Posted 10/7/11
Fuck it, just get an apple and stick an antenna on it. There is your mac.
Posted 10/7/11

BHawthorne wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:
I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.


At least attempt to use current information when citing specifics. When giving quantitative answers it's useless to "think" or "guess". Look it up, don't make it up.

3GS = Free
4 = $99
4S = $199

Source: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone


You didn't prove any points,

And to the other poster,

The iPod Touch was never 299$ for a base level.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/11 , edited 10/7/11
asus transformer..
64245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle Wa
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Cod-of-War wrote:

Apples taste nice. I like the Granny Smith variety.


Granny smiths are awesome way better than red delicious.
Posted 10/7/11 , edited 10/7/11
The new Nano and Touch are basically software updates and with a new color for the Touch. They are actually not new, lol. Honestly on the iPod until Apple makes them have sound quality that is equal or greater of that of Sony Walkman mp3 players, I won't touch another iPod. Instead iPods are the worst sounding of my mp3 players while the Sony Walkmans sound the best of what I own.

The new iPhone 4s seems nice but at the same time a bit of a letdown. I don't really care for smartphones, so I'm not going to bother.
64245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle Wa
Offline
Posted 10/7/11 , edited 10/7/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


BHawthorne wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:
I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.


At least attempt to use current information when citing specifics. When giving quantitative answers it's useless to "think" or "guess". Look it up, don't make it up.

3GS = Free
4 = $99
4S = $199

Source: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone


You didn't prove any points,

And to the other poster,

The iPod Touch was never 299$ for a base level.


http://www.engadget.com/photos/apples-ipod-touch-gets-official/#382776

ipod touch gets released and the prices listed are $299 8gig and $399 16gig

of course if you really are 15 that would have made you 11 at the time of that release so I don't blame you for letting that fact slip your mind.

and as for your numbers the most expensive iPhone has been way more than $599 and apples most expensive ipod touch is $399 not $499

Back to the original the ipod touch is good but it doesn't deserve the a5 processor like the ipad2 or iphone 4s.
45678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


BHawthorne wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:
I don't think the base price of the iPhone 4 is 599$

I think that the iPhone 4's price,

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are cheaper than that,

A base level iPhone is about 99$(3GS is still supported).

A base level iPod Touch is 199$(It used to be 229$ like a week ago).

The highest iPhone is 599$

The Highest Touch is 499$,

It's only a hundred dollar difference.

They can't sell the iPhone to everyone who can't pay for a contract or is with another carrier,

Which is my the iPod Touch is better driver, it has a more broad audience,

The iPhone is only for Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. people who can afford them.


At least attempt to use current information when citing specifics. When giving quantitative answers it's useless to "think" or "guess". Look it up, don't make it up.

3GS = Free
4 = $99
4S = $199

Source: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone


You didn't prove any points,

And to the other poster,

The iPod Touch was never 299$ for a base level.


Prove points? No. Correct someone making stuff up? Yes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.