First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Updated: New Fall Titles: Fate/Zero and Wagnaria!! Season 2 (and Season 1)
The Wise Wizard
74830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/6/11

missnthrope wrote:
I'm thinking the Fate/Zero delay may have something to do with Aniplex (?) Aren't they partnered/owners of the Niconico.com site. They would want it running first on their channel ---- maybe.... (not sure about this..)

From what I can determine, unlike Kadokawa, Aniplex apparently has no investment in Nico Nico Douga's parent company.

Aniplex doesn't appear to have a single partner for streaming (like the CR/TV Tokyo arrangement). Simulcasts from them can be found here and there. As an example for this season, Wagnaia!! 2 is from Aniplex, as is Guilty Crown, scheduled to be simulcast by Funimation. Last season, Aniplex had Blood-C on NicoNico.com, while No. 6 was at CR and TAN.

3332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Goldenrod City, J...
Offline
Posted 10/6/11

missnthrope wrote:


llamaben wrote:

Delaycasts aren't worth watching



Well then, you should just keep watching it on niconico then! Enjoy the crappy video quality and the postage stamp screen! Goody for you.

Me, I'll wait a week for the higher quality (720p) and the full screen.


Where does Nico Nico have a postage stamp size screen, yeah you can't get true full screen but it isn't small. Plus with the rise of watching shows on Smart Phones I don't think people care about the size of the screen.

Oh and Hayate had been licensed by Bandai before season 2 got added to Crunchy. Fate/Stay I believe Funimation has let go, and I know it is all on NIS for Working but I would like to see Crunchy try.

54021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/6/11
Makes me kinda sad that there isnt any new show that's "Kapoow" is getting shown in my region (scandinavia). I hope they might solve something becasue I really want to see the new Hunter x Hunter // Fate/Zero in CR quality.
But well, seems there is still something unannounced.
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://www.youtub...
Offline
Posted 10/6/11
OH MY GOD. You win, Crunchyroll.
52898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 10/8/11
Oh sweet. Looks like it's not a delayed cast.
76618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
now that seems rather quick, I would have thought that getting season 1 would have taken a couple months.
38461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
Fantastic news now I can watch season 1 of working before going on the second season Good job CR on adding it so soon wasn't expecting that . And for people outside NA Foxy Proxy is your friend.
139328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In A Cave With Hi...
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

I was waiting for Crunchy to get the 1st season.
38461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

mitamaking wrote:


missnthrope wrote:


llamaben wrote:

Delaycasts aren't worth watching



Well then, you should just keep watching it on niconico then! Enjoy the crappy video quality and the postage stamp screen! Goody for you.

Me, I'll wait a week for the higher quality (720p) and the full screen.


Where does Nico Nico have a postage stamp size screen, yeah you can't get true full screen but it isn't small. Plus with the rise of watching shows on Smart Phones I don't think people care about the size of the screen.

Oh and Hayate had been licensed by Bandai before season 2 got added to Crunchy. Fate/Stay I believe Funimation has let go, and I know it is all on NIS for Working but I would like to see Crunchy try.



Doesn't matter if I watch it on my 60" t.v or 32" monitor not being able to watch with all my screen on a 16:9 video annoys me alot. Rather watch on CR for superior quality, true fullscreen, and the convenience it offers doesn't bother me that its a week later.
66144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

mitamaking wrote:

Where does Nico Nico have a postage stamp size screen, yeah you can't get true full screen but it isn't small. Plus with the rise of watching shows on Smart Phones I don't think people care about the size of the screen.


LOL, you seriously think that the bulk of CR members are watching content on their cell phones and nobody cares about higher resolution videos?
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
Great! I've been wanting to see season 1 for quite some time now.

I'm also going to dig out my complete series of Fate/Stay Night DVDs and finally getting around to finishing it so I can watch the sequel.
39825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/11/11

MagicalGirlMyaako wrote:

Great! I've been wanting to see season 1 for quite some time now.

I'm also going to dig out my complete series of Fate/Stay Night DVDs and finally getting around to finishing it so I can watch the sequel.


Zero is a prequel. And while some of the future connections might be lost if you haven't seen the entirety of Stay Night, you might miss a few things, but I don't think it'll be necessary.
28911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
I already watched the first season of Wagnaria!! (actually Working) already from a link on Mangafox for the fan translated manga (which I also read all the chapters up to). Glad that CR has the first season now but I wish it came sooner lol.
Tanrim 
42167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Shahi City
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
Good news with Season 1, can start watching it now.
66653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

Tanrim wrote:

Good news with Season 1, can start watching it now.


season one was licensed by nisa so i think cr probably worked out a deal with them to get a stream online. My only thought is since season one was recently released in bluray in japan, will nisa do a set here...eh oh well. Here is hoping that toradora gets a stream online here as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.