First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Question! Blue Exorcist Episode 26?
Posted 10/5/11

iashakezula wrote:

I wouldnt be surprise if they do ,

this is a popular anime ,its in the top 20 ranking , the manga is making sales up the roof, so depends on how the dvd sales, the movie, and other sales ,they like to strike while the iron is hot ,so we might see another season.

And if they do , hope they try to use the mangaka's story


I would love that so much. The anime is missing stuff that keeps the story flowing smoothly, but the manga is simply wonderful. There are some who isn't manga readers. I just want them to use the manga's storyline so that others who aren't manga readers can also recognize it greatness.
76468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/5/11 , edited 10/5/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


iashakezula wrote:

I wouldnt be surprise if they do ,

this is a popular anime ,its in the top 20 ranking , the manga is making sales up the roof, so depends on how the dvd sales, the movie, and other sales ,they like to strike while the iron is hot ,so we might see another season.

And if they do , hope they try to use the mangaka's story


I would love that so much. The anime is missing stuff that keeps the story flowing smoothly, but the manga is simply wonderful. There are some who isn't manga readers. I just want them to use the manga's storyline so that others who aren't manga readers can also recognize it greatness.


I agree

and for all you fans, one way to ge them to make another season is to email Aniplex and request it .

AniplexUSA has a facbook site

http://www.facebook.com/AniplexUSA

http://www.aniplexusa.com/

I still have to lok at theJapanese sit
e.
Posted 10/5/11

iashakezula wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:


iashakezula wrote:

I wouldnt be surprise if they do ,

this is a popular anime ,its in the top 20 ranking , the manga is making sales up the roof, so depends on how the dvd sales, the movie, and other sales ,they like to strike while the iron is hot ,so we might see another season.

And if they do , hope they try to use the mangaka's story


I would love that so much. The anime is missing stuff that keeps the story flowing smoothly, but the manga is simply wonderful. There are some who isn't manga readers. I just want them to use the manga's storyline so that others who aren't manga readers can also recognize it greatness.


I agree

and for all you fans, one way to ge them to make another season is to email Aniplex and request it .

AniplexUSA has a facbook site

http://www.facebook.com/AniplexUSA

http://www.aniplexusa.com/

I still have to lok at theJapanese sit
e.


Oh. Well, you heard him. Get to it if you want it. X3
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 10/5/11
If they end it, how are we going to find out what happens with the demon that possesses trucks?
76468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/5/11


my friend said about the trailer " It just says a new story will open up in a theatrical release" no release date. She use to work in the industry and she is guesisng maybe next summ
er
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


Dracotofu wrote:

That would be great if the series kept going.


That would be nice, but I'm stopping here. I don't want to wait like over 5 years just so we can get the version that follows the manga's path.


True. True.
Posted 10/5/11

Dracotofu wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:


Dracotofu wrote:

That would be great if the series kept going.


That would be nice, but I'm stopping here. I don't want to wait like over 5 years just so we can get the version that follows the manga's path.


True. True.


If it does intend to continue itself, I hope that you enjoy it to the fullest!
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/11
Thanks! You too.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 10/6/11
Locked, as personal threads are not allowed.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.