First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Crossovers
2490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/9/11
i wish.. the closest thing we get is a glimpse of a character through a poster or something.. kinda like in anohana where they had posters of other anime
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 10/9/11
gintama and sket dance, no wait, that already happened, well then IS and gundam 00
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/11

Sumairi wrote:

First off, I thought you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection for three weeks, so how the hell did you make a forum thread, Megan? Second, Dora the Explorer and Death Note crossover all the way! I can see it now XD


Oh hai Kayla XD I've been searching far and wide for Internet cafes and yeah that would make an epic crossover, Dora would be fr more badass then Near XD
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Insanity :P
Offline
Posted 10/10/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


Sumairi wrote:

First off, I thought you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection for three weeks, so how the hell did you make a forum thread, Megan? Second, Dora the Explorer and Death Note crossover all the way! I can see it now XD


Oh hai Kayla XD I've been searching far and wide for Internet cafes and yeah that would make an epic crossover, Dora would be fr more badass then Near XD


That doesn't take much though XD I was thinking something more along the lines of Boots roundhouse kicking Misa while Dora shoves Map down that bitches throat ^^
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

LegatoX wrote:

Nah! Harry Potter has lighter story/theme compared to Fullmetal Alchemist. Doing a crossover for those two will either ruin Harry Potter or Fullmetal Alchemist.

Not sure about this but I think Harry Potter is mainly focused on "lighter" or sugar coated magic. While Fullmetal Alchemist is of different league when it comes to magic.


have you read the 5th, 6th and 7th books? XD it's hardly "light" or "sugar coated magic"
Posted 10/11/11
Uhh...Higurashi and Umineko? They're both based on the same universe, but are different shows. Imagine the time paradoxes if these two worlds collided! The horrors!

Also...Gintama and Highschool of the Dead. I've always wanted to see Kagura kill some zombies!
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/11 , edited 10/12/11
NCIS: Los Angeles X Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
House X One Piece
The Office X Phi Brain
Last Man Standing X Clannad


12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/12/11
Gurren Lagann X Evangelion
or
GaoGaiGar X Evangelion

Counter that angst with hotblooded manliness.
Posted 10/13/11
This one is awesome
Posted 10/26/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


LegatoX wrote:

Nah! Harry Potter has lighter story/theme compared to Fullmetal Alchemist. Doing a crossover for those two will either ruin Harry Potter or Fullmetal Alchemist.

Not sure about this but I think Harry Potter is mainly focused on "lighter" or sugar coated magic. While Fullmetal Alchemist is of different league when it comes to magic.


have you read the 5th, 6th and 7th books? XD it's hardly "light" or "sugar coated magic"


I think the OP is referring to the movie and or animations not books. And I was referring to the Harry Potter movies. All the Harry Potter movies are light hearted or sugar coated. Even though there are deaths in there it is not as extreme as FMA when you compare it.
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/11

LegatoX wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


LegatoX wrote:

Nah! Harry Potter has lighter story/theme compared to Fullmetal Alchemist. Doing a crossover for those two will either ruin Harry Potter or Fullmetal Alchemist.

Not sure about this but I think Harry Potter is mainly focused on "lighter" or sugar coated magic. While Fullmetal Alchemist is of different league when it comes to magic.


have you read the 5th, 6th and 7th books? XD it's hardly "light" or "sugar coated magic"


I think the OP is referring to the movie and or animations not books. And I was referring to the Harry Potter movies. All the Harry Potter movies are light hearted or sugar coated. Even though there are deaths in there it is not as extreme as FMA when you compare it.


I am the OP and no, I was referring to the books.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 10/28/11
this give ideas maybe
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 10/28/11
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
I could seriously see a Bleach x Naruto crossover xD
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At home on my laptop
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

BetaDelta wrote:

This one is awesome


That is epic
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.