First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply †Roleplay!~
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
Thanks she said with smile
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
Thats what i was going to tell her *smiles* I-I Hope she's in our class ^w^
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/11/11
Me too
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
*enters the office and ask for Tia's papers. Hands it to Tia so she can read it* Here ya go *smiles*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
"Thanks." *smiles*
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
your welcome *smiles back* So who'd you get? *asking impatiently*
45386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
" Plz in our class " -smiles-
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/15/11
"Looks like i'm in your class"
45386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/11
O_O WOOT !!! -yelling-
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11 , edited 11/16/11
*Lafphing*well this will be very nice year!
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/11
Yippie!!! *giggles* I-I mean Thats good to hear. Im sure it will!!!! You'll meet all our friends! And fight with us!! *smiles*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

abbly_77 wrote:

Yippie!!! *giggles* I-I mean Thats good to hear. Im sure it will!!!! You'll meet all our friends! And fight with us!! *smiles*


*giggles*I'm happy who else is here?
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

Yippie!!! *giggles* I-I mean Thats good to hear. Im sure it will!!!! You'll meet all our friends! And fight with us!! *smiles*


*giggles*I'm happy who else is here?


Well lets see theirs Me Moka, Kurumu, Tsukune. Stay away from him! Just a heads up. hmm Ruby and Yukari ooh and Moka's sister Kokoa
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/19/11

abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

Yippie!!! *giggles* I-I mean Thats good to hear. Im sure it will!!!! You'll meet all our friends! And fight with us!! *smiles*


*giggles*I'm happy who else is here?


Well lets see theirs Me Moka, Kurumu, Tsukune. Stay away from him! Just a heads up. hmm Ruby and Yukari ooh and Moka's sister Kokoa


mizor why would i? i read about this place and the time you and your firends DEfied the rule of no humans I know you like Him!
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

Yippie!!! *giggles* I-I mean Thats good to hear. Im sure it will!!!! You'll meet all our friends! And fight with us!! *smiles*


*giggles*I'm happy who else is here?


Well lets see theirs Me Moka, Kurumu, Tsukune. Stay away from him! Just a heads up. hmm Ruby and Yukari ooh and Moka's sister Kokoa


mizor why would i? i read about this place and the time you and your firends DEfied the rule of no humans I know you like Him!


*blushes* n-n.. yeah your right I do. B-But he pays no attention to me as much. And I was just saying because theirs always someone new trying to get him *giggles nervously*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.