First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply The Island Wilds
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:

Instead, the swordsman tossed him a sword. It then said, "It will disappear once we are finished, regardless of the victor, but for now, it's an equal battle... EN GUARDE!" The swordsman started again, almost doubling his velocity and power.


Spike blocked everything, not making any move to attack.
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:

Instead, the swordsman tossed him a sword. It then said, "It will disappear once we are finished, regardless of the victor, but for now, it's an equal battle... EN GUARDE!" The swordsman started again, almost doubling his velocity and power.


Spike blocked everything, not making any move to attack.


Xavier smiled. "You seem to enjoy testing my summon... Well then, I'll let you test some more." He summoned a basilik, a dragon fighter and a fire breather. "Go ahead, test each and everyone of them as you wish."
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:


Xavier smiled. "You seem to enjoy testing my summon... Well then, I'll let you test some more." He summoned a basilik, a dragon fighter and a fire breather. "Go ahead, test each and everyone of them as you wish."


Spike smirked. "So weak you can't even fight for yourself, hunh?"
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:


Xavier smiled. "You seem to enjoy testing my summon... Well then, I'll let you test some more." He summoned a basilik, a dragon fighter and a fire breather. "Go ahead, test each and everyone of them as you wish."


Spike smirked. "So weak you can't even fight for yourself, hunh?"


"Actually," Xavier started, "it's like those video games... You have to fight all the little shits before getting to the real thing." Crystaline laughed and said, "In this case, the real thing isn't much of a 'thing' or any good in that matter." Xavier biffed her, but she put her wing in front of her to block, causing Xavier's nails to scratch on her wings. It sounded like two pieces of metal.
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:


"Actually," Xavier started, "it's like those video games... You have to fight all the little shits before getting to the real thing." Crystaline laughed and said, "In this case, the real thing isn't much of a 'thing' or any good in that matter." Xavier biffed her, but she put her wing in front of her to block, causing Xavier's nails to scratch on her wings. It sounded like two pieces of metal.


Spike jumped behind the basilik, making sure not to look at it in the eyes, and cut off it's head. "Easy."
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:


"Actually," Xavier started, "it's like those video games... You have to fight all the little shits before getting to the real thing." Crystaline laughed and said, "In this case, the real thing isn't much of a 'thing' or any good in that matter." Xavier biffed her, but she put her wing in front of her to block, causing Xavier's nails to scratch on her wings. It sounded like two pieces of metal.


Spike jumped behind the basilik, making sure not to look at it in the eyes, and cut off it's head. "Easy."


The swordsman was behind Spike and had put some liquid on his blade and the fire breather spewed fire on his blade. The dragon fighter put gauntlets on and got in fighting position while the swordsman and fire breather attacked Spike from both sides, being careful not to friendly fire.
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:

The swordsman was behind Spike and had put some liquid on his blade and the fire breather spewed fire on his blade. The dragon fighter put gauntlets on and got in fighting position while the swordsman and fire breather attacked Spike from both sides, being careful not to friendly fire.


Spike jumped up, missing the fire by an inch, and landed behind the fire breather. He made his sword go through the fire breather's back, killing him.
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:

The swordsman was behind Spike and had put some liquid on his blade and the fire breather spewed fire on his blade. The dragon fighter put gauntlets on and got in fighting position while the swordsman and fire breather attacked Spike from both sides, being careful not to friendly fire.


Spike jumped up, missing the fire by an inch, and landed behind the fire breather. He made his sword go through the fire breather's back, killing him.


The swordsman reacted quickly and sliced at Spike's arm, just giving him a cut/burn on the arm. Ruby tried to slap Xavier, but he caught her hand and flipped her. She landed on the ground, a bit of blood spewing from her neck. "What a waste..."
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:

The swordsman reacted quickly and sliced at Spike's arm, just giving him a cut/burn on the arm. Ruby tried to slap Xavier, but he caught her hand and flipped her. She landed on the ground, a bit of blood spewing from her neck. "What a waste..."


While Xavier was distracted by Crystaline, Spike went closer to him and took a swing with his sword.
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:

The swordsman reacted quickly and sliced at Spike's arm, just giving him a cut/burn on the arm. Ruby tried to slap Xavier, but he caught her hand and flipped her. She landed on the ground, a bit of blood spewing from her neck. "What a waste..."


While Xavier was distracted by Crystaline, Spike went closer to him and took a swing with his sword.


Xavier caught it with his hand without looking. "Too rash, don't you think?" The swordsman came back from the side and shot a flame wave at spike. The fighter was still waiting.
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:


Xavier caught it with his hand without looking. "Too rash, don't you think?" The swordsman came back from the side and shot a flame wave at spike. The fighter was still waiting.


Spike quickly moved out of the way.
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:


Xavier caught it with his hand without looking. "Too rash, don't you think?" The swordsman came back from the side and shot a flame wave at spike. The fighter was still waiting.


Spike quickly moved out of the way.


The swordsman shot a few more and moved forwrds from side to side rapidly, swinging more on his way, until he nearly reached Spike. There, he moved and a blue dragon was headed towards Spike.
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:


The swordsman shot a few more and moved forwrds from side to side rapidly, swinging more on his way, until he nearly reached Spike. There, he moved and a blue dragon was headed towards Spike.


Spike jumped and landed on the Blue dragon's back. He held on.
Creator
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The back of your...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


Ginamaru wrote:


The swordsman shot a few more and moved forwrds from side to side rapidly, swinging more on his way, until he nearly reached Spike. There, he moved and a blue dragon was headed towards Spike.


Spike jumped and landed on the Blue dragon's back. He held on.


The blue dragon flipped and barrel rolled, then, out of nowhere, the dragon fighter was in front of Spike. "Get your fists up and don't lose sight of me." He then came at Spike with incredibly powerful punches, ripping the air in front of him with each of them.
Member
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 10/7/11

Ginamaru wrote:

The blue dragon flipped and barrel rolled, then, out of nowhere, the dragon fighter was in front of Spike. "Get your fists up and don't lose sight of me." He then came at Spike with incredibly powerful punches, ripping the air in front of him with each of them.


Spike blocked them, then jumped into the nearest tree, hiding in the leaves.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.