First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Help Desk
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/11
thanks
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/11
for those who have comipo already, what site did you buy on it that's safe besides crunchyroll?
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

eeveetron wrote:

for those who have comipo already, what site did you buy on it that's safe besides crunchyroll?


If you don't trust Crunchyroll, try buying Comipo! at it's official website:

http://www.comipo.com/en/index.html
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/11
oh and if you get the full version on one computer, can you transfer it to another?
like i'll download the full version on my desktop computer then i want to transfer it to my laptop that i might get soon.
or do i have to download it/buy it again? o_O
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/16/11 , edited 12/16/11

eeveetron wrote:

oh and if you get the full version on one computer, can you transfer it to another?
like i'll download the full version on my desktop computer then i want to transfer it to my laptop that i might get soon.
or do i have to download it/buy it again? o_O


I wouldn't really call it "transferring". I would call it re-downloading Comipo! and typing in the product key again. I don't know how many times you can do that though. But, no, you don't have to re-pay for it. Not for the 2nd time, at least.
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/11

LordofHearts wrote:


eeveetron wrote:

oh and if you get the full version on one computer, can you transfer it to another?
like i'll download the full version on my desktop computer then i want to transfer it to my laptop that i might get soon.
or do i have to download it/buy it again? o_O


I wouldn't really call it "transferring". I would call it re-downloading Comipo! and typing in the product key again. I don't know how many times you can do that though. But, no, you don't have to re-pay for it. Not for the 2nd time, at least.


oh haha okays. thanks =]
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/11
where can we download all the add ons for comipo like clothes or backgrounds? i don't want just the recent ones.
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/26/11 , edited 12/26/11

eeveetron wrote:

where can we download all the add ons for comipo like clothes or backgrounds? i don't want just the recent ones.


Official updates: Start program > Help > Comipo! update (there's only one for the English version so far)

Sites for backgrounds:
http://winddorf.oops.jp/4framepage.htm
http://masato.ciao.jp/haikei/furemu.html
http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/
http://mao.sub.jp/bgd_sc.htm
http://k-after.at.webry.info/
http://www.ashinari.com/en/

No clothes for the english version as of yet.

Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/11

Spectre77 wrote:


eeveetron wrote:

where can we download all the add ons for comipo like clothes or backgrounds? i don't want just the recent ones.


Official updates: Start program > Help > Comipo! update (there's only one for the English version so far)

Sites for backgrounds:
http://winddorf.oops.jp/4framepage.htm
http://masato.ciao.jp/haikei/furemu.html
http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/
http://mao.sub.jp/bgd_sc.htm
http://k-after.at.webry.info/
http://www.ashinari.com/en/

No clothes for the english version as of yet.


so, we're free to use these whenever we want right? like we don't need to give credit to them or something?
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/27/11 , edited 12/27/11

eeveetron wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


eeveetron wrote:

where can we download all the add ons for comipo like clothes or backgrounds? i don't want just the recent ones.


Official updates: Start program > Help > Comipo! update (there's only one for the English version so far)

Sites for backgrounds:
http://winddorf.oops.jp/4framepage.htm
http://masato.ciao.jp/haikei/furemu.html
http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/
http://mao.sub.jp/bgd_sc.htm
http://k-after.at.webry.info/
http://www.ashinari.com/en/

No clothes for the english version as of yet.


so, we're free to use these whenever we want right? like we don't need to give credit to them or something?


Most of them are like that. http://winddorf.oops.jp/1top.htm requires credit to the creator (cite as :明宮村(ヴィントドルフ)). Other than that you can use freely and dont need to give credit. Back when Comipo was released I put together a pack of background images from the sites that allowed image redistribution (http://k-after.at.webry.info/ and http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/ ). You can download it at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F1DLGNN7
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/11

Spectre77 wrote:


eeveetron wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


eeveetron wrote:

where can we download all the add ons for comipo like clothes or backgrounds? i don't want just the recent ones.


Official updates: Start program > Help > Comipo! update (there's only one for the English version so far)

Sites for backgrounds:
http://winddorf.oops.jp/4framepage.htm
http://masato.ciao.jp/haikei/furemu.html
http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/
http://mao.sub.jp/bgd_sc.htm
http://k-after.at.webry.info/
http://www.ashinari.com/en/

No clothes for the english version as of yet.


so, we're free to use these whenever we want right? like we don't need to give credit to them or something?


Most of them are like that. http://winddorf.oops.jp/1top.htm requires credit to the creator (cite as :明宮村(ヴィントドルフ)). Other than that you can use freely and dont need to give credit. Back when Comipo was released I put together a pack of background images from the sites that allowed image redistribution (http://k-after.at.webry.info/ and http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/ ). You can download it at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F1DLGNN7


nicee! thanks a lot! =]
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/12
Since I'm really tired of waiting for updates for the English version (which I think Comipo LLP is the first not really believing in), I'd like to buy the Japanese version and some pack (that says how much I enjoy the product).

Does anyone know if the two versions can co-exist?
And also, do I have to download anything from Microsoft to make my version of Windows able to run Japanese programs?

In the unlikely event that the English version will catch up with the Japanese version I'd like to switch back and I don't want to lose one of my two codes just for having uninstalled the English version.

48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
I just purchased the Japanese version, myself. Hence the reason I'm here, because I ran into a bit of an issue. First, I'll handle your question though: Some of the expansions won't run in native English Windows. If you go to the Microsoft website, you can find a program called "AppLocale" and you can set individual applications to run in whatever language you need them to. Just do a search for it in Google, or follow this address for the direct download: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=13209

I have a question specific to ComiPo! (JP) I purchased it, as well as the content packs. Since my Japanese is sorely lacking, I am having trouble contacting ComiPo! Japan for a serial number they forgot to send me. I got the email for the content pack, but the serial number that was supposed to be included was not, making me very sad. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue, and I would like some help as soon as its convenient, please!
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12
Hello Visioneer!

I'm sorry I can't address you problem directly, but may I ask if you have already tried asking for support from the other ComiPo affiliates?
If you've already tried the Japanese branch, perhaps checking with the english branch might yield something:
ComiPo English Website: Support Section:
http://www.comipo.com/en/support/index.html

And I've noticed that the english Comipo Facebook page has been quite responsive in replying to concerns. You could post to the wall and maybe some others who purchased the JP version as well could help, or you could simply file a question:
ComiPo Facebook Wall:
http://www.facebook.com/Manga.Maker.ComiPo?sk=wall&filter=1
ComiPo Facebook: Contact:
http://www.facebook.com/Manga.Maker.ComiPo?sk=app_141149985924076

Again, sorry I couldn't be of more help.


48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/12
Thanks for your reply! Actually, I wrote to Comipo!Info Japan, and hit them up with my issue. I just used Google!Translator and kept my sentences very simple, to try to avoid mistranslation and forwarded a copy of the email I received. They got back to me right away. Again, thanks for your time!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.