Post Reply Randomness Land
Posted 10/8/11
Welcome to a land of randomness





Important Random Person
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Michele looked around and started to hum.
Posted 10/10/11

Hanauo wrote:

Michele looked around and started to hum.


Zuki peeks around the corner and glares at Michele
Important Random Person
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Michelle turned feeling a presence, with her controlling voice she said, "Come out."
90258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Kuro jumped onto the top of the iglu .

( Please ca you quote me if you want to roleplay)
Posted 10/10/11

2magicgirl wrote:

Kuro jumped onto the top of the iglu .

( Please ca you quote me if you want to roleplay)


Akiko walks in and sees Kuro onto of the Iglu.

"What are you doing up there?"
Posted 10/10/11

Hanauo wrote:

Michelle turned feeling a presence, with her controlling voice she said, "Come out."


Zuki panicked and hid there behind the tree waiting for wat was going to happen next
Important Random Person
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/11

Using her powers she made her come out. "Please come out. I promise I will not harm you." She stared at the scenery and waited for her powers to work.
90258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/12/11


Kuro turned to face Akiko jumping of the iglu , " I thought there would be a nice view so i thought that i would try it" smiled Kuro
Posted 10/12/11

2magicgirl wrote:



Kuro turned to face Akiko jumping of the iglu , " I thought there would be a nice view so i thought that i would try it" smiled Kuro


she smiled and sat on the ice bench. "what view? The place is full of ice! And I think I might freeze soon." she shivered

Posted 10/23/11

Hanauo wrote:


Using her powers she made her come out. "Please come out. I promise I will not harm you." She stared at the scenery and waited for her powers to work.


*Zuki slowly walks out* "Sorry".
Important Random Person
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

Michele smiled and let her power dissipate. "It's okay. You never know whom to trust." Michele sat down on the ground. "The name is Michelle."
46711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11
Maiko walks down the icy step enjoying the scene
You must be logged in to post.