First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply [ S H O P ] C o f f e e G r a p h i c s(コーヒーのグラフィックス)
Manager/Shopp Owner
44730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/22/11

Ricchan_21 wrote:



here you go tsutsu~ hope you like it!! :DD



ARIGATOU!!<333 i loves it ri-chan!
Member
11541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/11


here you go, sorry for the lateness, hope you like it! :DD
Posted 10/27/11 , edited 10/27/11
Username:Tylily
What type of GFX : avatar
Picture [HQ one's please or a link]:

Text [optional]:i miss you
Extras [optional]: up to you
Have you paid?:

Member
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/11 , edited 10/27/11


taken by Juvairo-chan^^
could you please give me another pic in case i could not be able to edit this pic >.< im so sorry for telling this but it is a little LQ~thank you~

84911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ஐ~Dreamland~ஐ
Offline
Posted 10/27/11

Juvairo wrote:



taken by Juvairo-chan^^
could you please give me another pic in case i could not be able to edit this pic >.< im so sorry for telling this but it is a little LQ~thank you~



better?
Member
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/11


yep it is^^ i will try the first one as well^^ thank you~

Manager/Shopp Owner
44730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/11

 Here chu go i hope chu like it!!<33
Avii

Banners
Member
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

tsukasa- wrote:


 Here chu go i hope chu like it!!<33
Avii

Banners


YAAAY i loved them
but if you can ,, can you make the banners a little smaller ? if you can't it is ok >.<
i will change my theme soon and i will chose what you made
you did a great work ,, thanx a lot
Manager/Shopp Owner
44730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

winteroo wrote:


tsukasa- wrote:


 Here chu go i hope chu like it!!<33
Avii

Banners


YAAAY i loved them
but if you can ,, can you make the banners a little smaller ? if you can't it is ok >.<
i will change my theme soon and i will chose what you made
you did a great work ,, thanx a lot

I’m glad chu like them~ lolz and AH! i-im sorry but i cant make them smaller..gah i fail..T3T
Member
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

tsukasa- wrote:


winteroo wrote:


tsukasa- wrote:


 Here chu go i hope chu like it!!<33
Avii

Banners


YAAAY i loved them
but if you can ,, can you make the banners a little smaller ? if you can't it is ok >.<
i will change my theme soon and i will chose what you made
you did a great work ,, thanx a lot

I’m glad chu like them~ lolz and AH! i-im sorry but i cant make them smaller..gah i fail..T3T


no it is ok , i loved them anyway
Manager/Shopp Owner
44730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

winteroo wrote:


tsukasa- wrote:


winteroo wrote:


tsukasa- wrote:


 Here chu go i hope chu like it!!<33
Avii

Banners


YAAAY i loved them
but if you can ,, can you make the banners a little smaller ? if you can't it is ok >.<
i will change my theme soon and i will chose what you made
you did a great work ,, thanx a lot

I’m glad chu like them~ lolz and AH! i-im sorry but i cant make them smaller..gah i fail..T3T


no it is ok , i loved them anyway

Really? im glad chu love them! that makes meh happy! >.< dont forget to request again and invite buddies<33
Member
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


here you go^^ hope you like it^^ im so sorry if it sucks and also for being so late >.< 4 versions you choose^^



84911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ஐ~Dreamland~ஐ
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

Juvairo wrote:



here you go^^ hope you like it^^ im so sorry if it sucks and also for being so late >.< 4 versions you choose^^





uuuaaaa thank uuu ^o^
Member
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


you are very very welcome^^ XD come again~

Posted 10/31/11
Username: ChubbyPikachu14
What type of GFX [Avatar, banner, icon etc]: Avii
Picture [HQ one's please or a link]:

Text [optional]: Logan
Extras [optional]: no thanks :3
Have you paid?:yesh
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=11912145
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.