First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Nice Guys Finish Last, A-holes Finish First
Posted 10/10/11

BHawthorne wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:

If you're a guy, and there are quite a few on CR, then you should know how women tend to never feel attraction for a nice guy. Do you agree with this assessment?


Wrong, non-assertive guys finish last. If you don't have a backbone, you lose the race before it starts.


If the man asserting himself is a wuss, then he isn't going to get anywhere. He may get the interview, but not the prize.
Posted 10/10/11
I'm engaged to a nice, reserved, shy, unassuming & modest guy...I wouldn't change him for the world
Posted 10/10/11 , edited 10/10/11
If we're finishing either way then it doesn't matter to me. If I'm getting in a relationship I want it to last for the rest of my life, not 1 or 2 years like most. Otherwise I'd rather continue being single, since I'm here to enjoy my life, opposed to participate some love drama; much less more than once.


Rennoci wrote:
I can say the same about boys/men though why do men tend to be attracted to crazy drama queen women over nice ones??


Hmm, I'm not attracted to crazy woman, much less crazy dramatic ones. Nice ones? What exactly is your definition of a nice woman?
55555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/11

underlock wrote:

If we're finishing either way then it doesn't matter to me. If I'm getting in a relationship I want it to last for the rest of my life, not 1 or 2 years like most. Otherwise I'd rather continue being single, since I'm here to enjoy my life, opposed to participate some love drama; much less more than once.

I have to agree with this, 110%. I can tell you from experience that being with someone for a couple years and then breaking up is good experience, but it's also a waste of time and you'll feel like shit for what feels like an eternity - unable to enjoy life's simple pleasures. Unless it's someone that you know you can be with for the rest of your life, you're honestly better off staying single. If being with someone doesn't come with a certain degree of ease, it's not worth it.

underlock wrote:

Rennoci wrote:
I can say the same about boys/men though why do men tend to be attracted to crazy drama queen women over nice ones??


Hmm, I'm not attracted to crazy woman, much less crazy dramatic ones. Nice ones? What exactly is your definition of a nice woman?

It's simple science, really. You're not attracted to crazy women, but you are attracted to the hot ones. It just so happens that the hotter a woman is, the crazier and more dramatic she is, thus in turn you're indirectly attracted to crazy and dramatic women. I can't even begin to describe what a nice woman is - I've only met 4 or 5 in my lifetime... Nice guys are a dime a dozen, but genuinely nice women are so incredibly rare, I don't even... You'll know when you meet one; you'd probably be on the verge of tears, ready to yell out how right it feels to finally meet one.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Don't some chicks dig the quiet shy kids?
69262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Latham Ny USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
To get with a girl ask her out and have a plan. To stay with a girl tell her when shes a bitch and give her some space. If you can't handle this women will walk all over you and grow frustrated that you allow it. No sane woman wants to date a guy who beats her senseless, but she doesn't want to date a guy without balls either.
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
once they fin its ok i guess. bad or nice who cares?
Posted 10/10/11
"A-holes finish first." That's because these guys are the only ones with a bit of spine and guts to back themselves up. The whole "Nice Guy" is just bullcrap, they're just scared, shy little children who don't want to go out and get a woman properly. If you want a girl, you GO AND GET HER. Don't think that some beautiful babe will jump in your arms just because you listen to her whine and complain.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those shy people. The few times I've gone after a girl, I've failed pretty hard. But so what? I had the guts to go out there, and ask a girl to be with me, even if it was just for fun. Even if you get rejected, it'll build your confidence, make you stronger. Don't cower away and leave it up to fate.

I bid you all good day.
Posted 10/10/11

Dave1004 wrote:

"A-holes finish first." That's because these guys are the only ones with a bit of spine and guts to back themselves up. The whole "Nice Guy" is just bullcrap, they're just scared, shy little children who don't want to go out and get a woman properly. If you want a girl, you GO AND GET HER. Don't think that some beautiful babe will jump in your arms just because you listen to her whine and complain.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those shy people. The few times I've gone after a girl, I've failed pretty hard. But so what? I had the guts to go out there, and ask a girl to be with me, even if it was just for fun. Even if you get rejected, it'll build your confidence, make you stronger. Don't cower away and leave it up to fate.

I bid you all good day.


Yes, but never think that you can get any girl you want, especially by being such a jackass. "A-holes finish first" is also full of bull IMO.
Posted 10/10/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

"A-holes finish first." That's because these guys are the only ones with a bit of spine and guts to back themselves up. The whole "Nice Guy" is just bullcrap, they're just scared, shy little children who don't want to go out and get a woman properly. If you want a girl, you GO AND GET HER. Don't think that some beautiful babe will jump in your arms just because you listen to her whine and complain.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those shy people. The few times I've gone after a girl, I've failed pretty hard. But so what? I had the guts to go out there, and ask a girl to be with me, even if it was just for fun. Even if you get rejected, it'll build your confidence, make you stronger. Don't cower away and leave it up to fate.

I bid you all good day.


Yes, but never think that you can get any girl you want, especially by being such a jackass. "A-holes finish first" is also full of bull IMO.


What? You didn't even seem to read my post. The reason why jackasses get all the girls is because THEY HAVE the confidence for it. THEY KNOW they can get any girl they want, and they act on that. It's how the laws of nature works, the strong get the mates and the weak are left to die.
Posted 10/10/11


lol I know. I read your post, but most jackasses have too much confidence and think that they can get any type of women they want, particularly in any kind of way. I seen many fools like that, but the jackasses I'm implying and the ones you are implying might be totally different...........I'm not wrong, am I?
Posted 10/10/11

Dave1004 wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

"A-holes finish first." That's because these guys are the only ones with a bit of spine and guts to back themselves up. The whole "Nice Guy" is just bullcrap, they're just scared, shy little children who don't want to go out and get a woman properly. If you want a girl, you GO AND GET HER. Don't think that some beautiful babe will jump in your arms just because you listen to her whine and complain.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those shy people. The few times I've gone after a girl, I've failed pretty hard. But so what? I had the guts to go out there, and ask a girl to be with me, even if it was just for fun. Even if you get rejected, it'll build your confidence, make you stronger. Don't cower away and leave it up to fate.

I bid you all good day.


Yes, but never think that you can get any girl you want, especially by being such a jackass. "A-holes finish first" is also full of bull IMO.


What? You didn't even seem to read my post. The reason why jackasses get all the girls is because THEY HAVE the confidence for it. THEY KNOW they can get any girl they want, and they act on that. It's how the laws of nature works, the strong get the mates and the weak are left to die.


The weak take up really fun hobbies, at least.
Posted 10/10/11
I find nice confident men away more attractive than insecure arrogant bad boys !
Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 10/10/11 , edited 10/10/11
It's funny because I blogged about this not two days ago. I'll just leave it here, because I think a few people in here should really read this.

By the way, I don't agree:
Source: http://bitchimbatman.tumblr.com/

“Nice guys”

Naomi recently blogged about something and it made me want to touch on it as well:


“Nice guys finish last”

This is something I used to hate hearing and didn’t agree with, despite it being true in a sense. It’s because even though I consider myself nice, I’m not actually a “nice guy”.

See, there is a difference between a nice guy, and a guy who changes how they behave around a girl, the latter of which make up about 80% of the self proclaimed nice guys.


See fellas, if you want to be with a girl, being the nice guy isn’t going to make her fall into your arms because of how ‘sweet’ you are. Not only are you not being yourselves by agreeing with everything she says, changing your opinion to fit hers, or generally being a giant bitch - but you’re also not being interesting.

Even if being a nice guy makes you a good friend (you most likely want to be more than friends with the girl, but too bad), you aren’t doing yourself any favours by being someone you aren’t and turning into a yes-man. You’re being dull and forgettable. Sad but true, sorry.

There’s something I’ve learned about most women, and it is that they like nice guys who do anything for them, but aren’t interested or attracted to them. It’s not their fault, it’s just how humans are built. Would you find someone interesting who does nothing but kiss your ass, and buys shit for you for silly romantic gestures?

Doing this may be “sweet”, but it’s not interesting or attractive to a woman, and I don’t care who you are, you can’t be in a relationship with someone you aren’t attracted to. Regardless of whether it’s on a physical level or personal level.

This is why so many of you end up “friend zoned”, because you turn into someone you aren’t. Honestly, in my opinion at least, it serves you right, because you’re basically lying. Why would you want someone to become interested in someone who’s not you?

I was at my favourite bar a few months ago, and someone we got talking to was telling us “I want to go over to those girls there and tell them how beautiful they are”. We talked him out of it. Mainly because he wanted to “pull” them and doing that would never work. For some reason, guys think that if they do something like this a girl will melt because he’s “being so sweet and romantic”. No, idiot. This isn’t a romantic comedy. All you’re gonna do is flatter, not attract. It also looks a bit pathetic.

Here’s something that pisses me off as well. It’s the self proclaimed ‘nice guys’ saying that women just go for assholes. No, moron. Just because you’re trying to be a nice guy doesn’t make anyone who isn’t an asshole. Like I said earlier, there’s a huge difference between a genuine nice guy, and you; a person who’s changing who they are to appear like nice guy. You’re trying to be the perfect nice guy, and no normal man is perfect. You’re not being normal.

Do yourselves a favour and just be yourselves, because you can still do nice things while not being such a beta. It doesn’t make you an asshole if you don’t blindly kiss someone’s ass. Who knows, maybe you’ll actually turn out to be a real nice guy and find a girl who likes you for you.
46300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 10/10/11 , edited 10/10/11
It depends, I've had "relations" with any number of hoes that like to be treated like dirt, some even LIKE to be passed around amongst my friends. I've made bitches pay for MY drinks, took em home and did em, and kicked em out in the morning, never to talk to them again. I've had plenty of experience in this area. The ones that thought I was a complete ass and wouldn't give it up are the ones I ended up respecting and falling for, and that's what it takes to change my attitude. Those are the ones I end up in relationships with. After the fall however, I always return to my abusive bitter state. So when you say "nice guys finish last" that mostly depends on where he goes to meet girls. In other words, if you wanna be a nice guy, pick em up at the library, if you wanna be an asshole, pick em up at the bar. And girls, if you don't want to be treated like a doormat, don't act like you like being treated like a doormat.


Yes, but never think that you can get any girl you want, especially by being such a jackass. "A-holes finish first" is also full of bull IMO.


LOL I don't give a shit if a girl "Wants" me or not. I know that I'm just one guy, and there are ALOT of women out there. I can almost always find an easy one if I look in the right places.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.