First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay~
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/11
Okay heres where you role-play anyone can start at any time.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/8/11
*Tiana is Running to school*
Tiana:Shoot Shoot Shoot!!!
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/11
Rima: *Running to the front door of the school*
Kusukusu Why didn't you wake me up in time!!!~ Mama and Papa are going to be mad when they find out I'm late!!
Kusukusu: "I-i-im sorry R-Rima-san *bows her head*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

abbly_77 wrote:

Rima: *Running to the front door of the school*
Kusukusu Why didn't you wake me up in time!!!~ Mama and Papa are going to be mad when they find out I'm late!!
Kusukusu: "I-i-im sorry R-Rima-san *bows her head*

*tiana Runs into rima*

Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*


"I'm tiana call me tia"


Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*


"I'm tiana call me tia"




N-Nice to meet you Tia *smiles* Well we better get going now or we'll be late to class *grabs your hand and runs towards the school*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*


"I'm tiana call me tia"




N-Nice to meet you Tia *smiles* Well we better get going now or we'll be late to class *grabs your hand and runs towards the school*


Trying to keep up "CAN"T WE JUST WALK
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*


"I'm tiana call me tia"




N-Nice to meet you Tia *smiles* Well we better get going now or we'll be late to class *grabs your hand and runs towards the school*


Trying to keep up "CAN"T WE JUST WALK


*stops* Yeah were almost their. So what class are you in? *smiles and catches breath*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


abbly_77 wrote:

*bumps into Tiana* I'M sorry!! *she bows* I wasn't looking where I was going.


"It's fine my falult"
She said


Well I didn't introduce myself. I-im Rima. *smiles*


"I'm tiana call me tia"




N-Nice to meet you Tia *smiles* Well we better get going now or we'll be late to class *grabs your hand and runs towards the school*


Trying to keep up "CAN"T WE JUST WALK


*stops* Yeah were almost their. So what class are you in? *smiles and catches breath*


"6th grade moon class"


Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11


OOh were in the same class!!! *smiles wide* Here we can walk together to the class
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

abbly_77 wrote:



OOh were in the same class!!! *smiles wide* Here we can walk together to the class

"Goodie
"


Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

Well were here!! *smiles* Where would you like to sit? ^w^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.