First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay~
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/11 , edited 11/28/11

N-No it's okayy I-Im sure Kusukusu will come back and tell me whats going on.."
~~~~~Hallway~~~~~

Lets fly as fast as we can to Rima and Tia so we can tell them

~~~~~~~~~classroom~~~~~~
allrignt........
~~~~~~~~hallway~~~~~~~~
ROGER

Kusukusu!
Rima-chan!~ I think we have a big problem with x-eggs we just past 5 of them!
right! I knew something was going on. She whispered. She stood up and raised her hand. Mr. Can i go to the bathroom??
Teacher: Yes go ahead.
Thank you *walks out and waits for Maria and Tia*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/28/11

abbly_77 wrote:


N-No it's okayy I-Im sure Kusukusu will come back and tell me whats going on.."
~~~~~Hallway~~~~~

Lets fly as fast as we can to Rima and Tia so we can tell them

~~~~~~~~~classroom~~~~~~
allrignt........
~~~~~~~~hallway~~~~~~~~
ROGER

Kusukusu!
Rima-chan!~ I think we have a big problem with x-eggs we just past 5 of them!
right! I knew something was going on. She whispered. She stood up and raised her hand. Mr. Can i go to the bathroom??
Teacher: Yes go ahead.
Thank you *walks out and waits for Maria and Tia*

[style color="Orange']*rasise her hand* May also go?
Teacher:allright
thanks she leavs as well
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/11
Lets go Tia! *runs* My own heart unlock!
Caranari Clown Drop!

*runs towards the garden* "come on Tia Transform! "
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/28/11

abbly_77 wrote:

Lets go Tia! *runs* My own heart unlock!
Caranari Clown Drop!

*runs towards the garden* "come on Tia Transform! "


All right *fallows* "My heart Unlock"
Chara nari Shy star
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/11


Okay Lets goo!! Kusukusu where did you guys feel the presence?
Umm I think we felt it near the park not the garden!
Posted 11/28/11
*Amu walks in* hey guys whats going on?!!
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/11

Kyun-chwan wrote:

*Amu walks in* hey guys whats going on?!!


Amu-chan Kusukusu and Maria said they felt some x-chara's near by. And well we haven't seen any of them since like a year ago...
Posted 11/29/11

abbly_77 wrote:


Kyun-chwan wrote:

*Amu walks in* hey guys whats going on?!!


Amu-chan Kusukusu and Maria said they felt some x-chara's near by. And well we haven't seen any of them since like a year ago...


Honto ka? thats horrible, do you want me to help out?
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/11

Yes please since your the only one who can turn them back. *smiles*
Posted 11/29/11

abbly_77 wrote:


Yes please since your the only one who can turn them back. *smiles*


alright! ikuzo! chara nari: Amulet Heart!



Lets go Ran! open heart! lock on! *cleanses x-eggs*
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/11

Yippie and Amu-chan did it again!!!~ ^w^ *claps and giggles* What would we do without you Amu.
Posted 11/29/11
*blushes* aw stop it Rima-chan!
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/29/11

Kyun-chwan wrote:

*blushes* aw stop it Rima-chan!


Tia smiled "no that was amazing"
Creator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/11 , edited 11/29/11

But it's true Amu-chan. *comes out of clown drop*
*giggles*
So have you seen Lulu by any chance?
Posted 11/29/11
thankyou tia! *comes out of amulet heart*
no i havn't
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.