First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Japan giving away ten thousand airline tickets
Posted 10/11/11 , edited 10/11/11
OH WOW ^o^ i would love to go to Japan, it has been one of my dreams and goals. Too see such culture, and beautiful sites. Ah~ the joy <3
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
I can't wait for it and get my ticket.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
And most of the visitors will be anime fans.
87074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Eh, I don't really like Japan. I'd much rather go somewhere beautiful, like Ireland or Scotland.

Japan's only for the weeaboos and perverts. But it's a nice idea, they could make some good profit from it.


Really now, take into perspective what you've just said. Insulted people on a scale of millions. A reverse might be to say Ireland and Scotland is only for idiot drunkards. That doesn't feel so acceptable a remark, does it?
Posted 10/12/11

TerraGamerX wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Eh, I don't really like Japan. I'd much rather go somewhere beautiful, like Ireland or Scotland.

Japan's only for the weeaboos and perverts. But it's a nice idea, they could make some good profit from it.


Really now, take into perspective what you've just said. Insulted people on a scale of millions. A reverse might be to say Ireland and Scotland is only for idiot drunkards. That doesn't feel so acceptable a remark, does it?


What? It's true. I don't feel like going into some disaster death zone. Hell, Mother Nature hates the place. And remember how cheap the Japs were in the war?

Ireland and Scotland IS only for drunken idiots. I deal with people insulting my homeland (Canada) every day, so I don't see what the problem is.
Posted 10/12/11

Teriyaki-Boy wrote:



Well before you start making ignorant remarks on another country you should first at least get to know its culture and way of life. Please save your comments elsewhere.


I know plenty of the Jap culture. Rice, fish, extreme fetishes and more shut-ins than a farm of inbred hillbillies. What? Don't like it? Complain more.

Hey, the Japanese are cool. They make anime, which is awesome. The thing I don't like about them is that everybody seems to think that Japan is some magical place that welcomes nerds in like they were free pizzas.
Posted 10/12/11
People in Scotland are very friendly and welcoming though.

I don't really think Japan as a region is that special so I don't find this opportunity attractive.
Posted 10/12/11

Dave1004 wrote:


Teriyaki-Boy wrote:



Well before you start making ignorant remarks on another country you should first at least get to know its culture and way of life. Please save your comments elsewhere.


I know plenty of the Jap culture. Rice, fish, extreme fetishes and more shut-ins than a farm of inbred hillbillies. What? Don't like it? Complain more.

Hey, the Japanese are cool. They make anime, which is awesome. The thing I don't like about them is that everybody seems to think that Japan is some magical place that welcomes nerds in like they were free pizzas.


Well you don't know anything about Japanese culture besides , how the hell can you say that the Japanese are cool yet you say how cheap they were in the war , you call them Japs , and you posted that you don't like their country yet you like anime. Obviously there is something wrong with you....wait that's right. you're just a kid , well I have no time to argue with an immature little child. And not everyone thinks that Japan is a magical place allright? So get your facts straight and have a nice day.

Posted 10/12/11

Teriyaki-Boy wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:


Teriyaki-Boy wrote:



Well before you start making ignorant remarks on another country you should first at least get to know its culture and way of life. Please save your comments elsewhere.


I know plenty of the Jap culture. Rice, fish, extreme fetishes and more shut-ins than a farm of inbred hillbillies. What? Don't like it? Complain more.

Hey, the Japanese are cool. They make anime, which is awesome. The thing I don't like about them is that everybody seems to think that Japan is some magical place that welcomes nerds in like they were free pizzas.


Well you don't know anything about Japanese culture besides , how the hell can you say that the Japanese are cool yet you say how cheap they were in the war , you call them Japs , and you posted that you don't like their country yet you like anime. Obviously there is something wrong with you....wait that's right. you're just a kid , well I have no time to argue with an immature little child. And not everyone thinks that Japan is a magical place allright? So get your facts straight and have a nice day.



Let's see...I like their cartoons, much better than American counterparts. I call them "Japs" for the same reason people call americans "Fatties" or muslims "Terrorists" or canadians "Hillbilly fags". It's a wording, my wording. Should I have to say "Japanese people" every time I want to talk about them? I don't like Japan itself because of all the weird sh** that goes on in there. Go to Sankaku Complex (NSFW, fyi) and read of some of the happenings.

I'm glad you let me win the argument, thank you. I have to get back to my Squid Girl.
Posted 10/12/11
I think it's a pretty smart move, yet Japan is farther down my list of "places of interest." The first being Italy or Egypt.
Posted 10/12/11
I wonder if their castles are still intact because I've always wanted to see one of those and I also want to go to a temple that has a pond.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.