First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply The Acadamy's Front
Student
4787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In The Stars
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:

Same old same old studying and writing notes all day signs


.appears behind u leans over u an kisses u. Hey u


kisses you back hey where were you early


.smiles an kisses u again. Oh i skipped i tld u on the fone


I know im asking why you did it though giggle
s


.smiles. Oh just sat out in the tree an fell asleep


shakes my head smiling your always in a tre
e


.nods an hands u a rose. I feel so free


looks at you and takes the rose you are
:)


so are u love


Not like you are
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
eyes change color as i go around town looking for my next meal
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:


BloodyDemon04 wrote:


-Precious09- wrote:

Same old same old studying and writing notes all day signs


.appears behind u leans over u an kisses u. Hey u


kisses you back hey where were you early


.smiles an kisses u again. Oh i skipped i tld u on the fone


I know im asking why you did it though giggle
s


.smiles. Oh just sat out in the tree an fell asleep


shakes my head smiling your always in a tre
e


.nods an hands u a rose. I feel so free


looks at you and takes the rose you are
:)


so are u love


Not like you are


u are more to me than life itself
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
drags a body into the forest
i hate human meat i will just leave it somewhere
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

drags a body into the forest
i hate human meat i will just leave it somewhere


u need to eat or u won't have enough strength to last it here
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
stares at you and rolls the body to you
you eat it than i will go get meat i like
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

stares at you and rolls the body to you
you eat it than i will go get meat i like


.rolls it bk. I already ate so eat u
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
looks at it
i don't eat old men
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

looks at it
i don't eat old men


u picked it out now eat it
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
laughs
i dragged it yes i didn't kill him so he not my food
starts running
tomorrow i will leave this creepy town
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

laughs
i dragged it yes i didn't kill him so he not my food
starts running
tomorrow i will leave this creepy town


y its home for u where we can run free an be who we are
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
looks at you
and who are you?
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

looks at you
and who are you?


a friend tht means kno harm u just look alot like my sister well l.sister
Student
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my garden
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
thinks
i see are you looking for this sister?
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Kaori_Hime wrote:

thinks
i see are you looking for this sister?


.nods.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.