First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [ RP ] Abandonned City
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

He sucked on her right nipple as he fondled with her left breast. "Mmm you're so tasty."


''W-wha?'' She facepalmed and then sat up and pinned him down. ''I want it now. xD''


Asa:"You got it." Rebecca didn't notice that her panties were off her already and that with her on top of him his member was right under her entrance. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on his cock as he thrust up into her hard.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:


Asa:"You got it." Rebecca didn't notice that her panties were off her already and that with her on top of him his member was right under her entrance. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on his cock as he thrust up into her hard.


Rebecca, startled, gasped and moaned, shivering. ''Oh my godd xD Fuck youuuuu. T-that was nice though.''
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:


Asa:"You got it." Rebecca didn't notice that her panties were off her already and that with her on top of him his member was right under her entrance. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on his cock as he thrust up into her hard.


Rebecca, startled, gasped and moaned, shivering. ''Oh my godd xD Fuck youuuuu. T-that was nice though.''


Asa:"Want me to turn Werewolf on you?" (He can change any time.) He continued to thrust up into her.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"Want me to turn Werewolf on you?" (He can change any time.) He continued to thrust up into her.


Rebecca turned bright red, remembering. ''Um..'' She hesitated. Shivering with every thrust.
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"Want me to turn Werewolf on you?" (He can change any time.) He continued to thrust up into her.


Rebecca turned bright red, remembering. ''Um..'' She hesitated. Shivering with every thrust.


Asa:"Make your decision any time. We have so many rounds to go through." He smiled and thrust up even deeper.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"Make your decision any time. We have so many rounds to go through." He smiled and thrust up even deeper.


Rebecca blushed at that. ''I d-doubt I can survive more then one round...'' She moaned, biting down on her lip.
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"Make your decision any time. We have so many rounds to go through." He smiled and thrust up even deeper.


Rebecca blushed at that. ''I d-doubt I can survive more then one round...'' She moaned, biting down on her lip.


Asa:"My choice then." He started to transform and his member got larger inside her as he thrusted into her.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"My choice then." He started to transform and his member got larger inside her as he thrusted into her.


Rebecca turned red, feeling it getting larger. ''F-fuckfuckfuck x////x'' She covered her face with her hands, trying not to moan too freaking loud.
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

Asa:"My choice then." He started to transform and his member got larger inside her as he thrusted into her.


Rebecca turned red, feeling it getting larger. ''F-fuckfuckfuck x////x'' She covered her face with her hands, trying not to moan too freaking loud.


He flipped her so he was on top. he grabbed her thighs and spread them wider as he got even deeper into her. He enhanced this experience using more aprodisiac magic. His thrusts were getting harder and faster.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:



He flipped her so he was on top. he grabbed her thighs and spread them wider as he got even deeper into her. He enhanced this experience using more aprodisiac magic. His thrusts were getting harder and faster.


Rebecca moaned loud, unable to talk anymore. She was breathing hard and wouldnt stop getting so close to orgasming but she mostly resisted it, trying to hold on.
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:



He flipped her so he was on top. he grabbed her thighs and spread them wider as he got even deeper into her. He enhanced this experience using more aprodisiac magic. His thrusts were getting harder and faster.


Rebecca moaned loud, unable to talk anymore. She was breathing hard and wouldnt stop getting so close to orgasming but she mostly resisted it, trying to hold on.


He continued getting rougher and knew she was close to cumming so he thrust into her and pinched her clit.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:

He continued getting rougher and knew she was close to cumming so he thrust into her and pinched her clit.


Rebecca came hard, trembling and moaning. Her toes curled and her back arched. ''S-slow down...'' She begged, out of breath.
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

He continued getting rougher and knew she was close to cumming so he thrust into her and pinched her clit.


Rebecca came hard, trembling and moaning. Her toes curled and her back arched. ''S-slow down...'' She begged, out of breath.


He continued thrusting into her his speed increasing. He came into her as he continued to thrust.
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:

He continued thrusting into her his speed increasing. He came into her as he continued to thrust.


Rebecca moaned loudly, She tried to catch her breath, unable to. She slowly tried to push him away lightly. xD
OUR SAVIORS
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Gurly56 wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:

He continued thrusting into her his speed increasing. He came into her as he continued to thrust.


Rebecca moaned loudly, She tried to catch her breath, unable to. She slowly tried to push him away lightly. xD


He cummed into her repeatedly as he thrusted one last time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.