First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Guilty Crown Discussions
34052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
I thought the music coming out of this anime was REALLY good.
15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
Saw the entire series on hulu, and I must say......

36579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 2/5/13

darkfire9o9 wrote:

I thought the music coming out of this anime was REALLY good.


well, there's a reason Ryo got a record deal really fast. I wonder why he only makes anime music now, though. I want a new Supercell CD.
63073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

aidenraine wrote:


darkfire9o9 wrote:

I thought the music coming out of this anime was REALLY good.


well, there's a reason Ryo got a record deal really fast. I wonder why he only makes anime music now, though. I want a new Supercell CD.


He's releasing stuff lately as EGOIST, but I didn't think it was limited to just anime music.
25041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Online
Posted 2/6/13

AnimeKami wrote:

it ended terribly


These three words above say it all. I was not happy with this anime for awhile after I watched it. Loved the music from it but...
36579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 2/6/13

deadpanditto wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


darkfire9o9 wrote:

I thought the music coming out of this anime was REALLY good.


well, there's a reason Ryo got a record deal really fast. I wonder why he only makes anime music now, though. I want a new Supercell CD.


He's releasing stuff lately as EGOIST, but I didn't think it was limited to just anime music.


Yea, I have all the stuff from Supercell and EGOIST off iTunes and everything since "Today is a a beautiful Day" has been anime singles, and the Guilty Crown CD.
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ljubljana SI, EU
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I love it. Amazing story with amazing soundtrack full of twists and action. Only epilog is missing. I'd like to see what happened a the end. Last episode showed only Shu with his friends but I can't tell what happend to his mother Haruka, I suppose Inori died and what happend between Ayase and Shu. I thought that Inori will die and Ayase will fill Shu's emptiness. Thank god that we have google and wikia :)
Anyhow it's still amazing and I can't stop listening to that beautiful soundtrack. :)
34052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 3/26/13
It was entertaining.
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

ZeroAsaNumber wrote:

I love it. Amazing story with amazing soundtrack full of twists and action. Only epilog is missing. I'd like to see what happened a the end. Last episode showed only Shu with his friends but I can't tell what happend to his mother Haruka, I suppose Inori died and what happend between Ayase and Shu. I thought that Inori will die and Ayase will fill Shu's emptiness. Thank god that we have google and wikia :)
Anyhow it's still amazing and I can't stop listening to that beautiful soundtrack. :)


How about that Ending Song Guilty Crown?
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ljubljana SI, EU
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Royaldragon01 wrote:


ZeroAsaNumber wrote:

I love it. Amazing story with amazing soundtrack full of twists and action. Only epilog is missing. I'd like to see what happened a the end. Last episode showed only Shu with his friends but I can't tell what happend to his mother Haruka, I suppose Inori died and what happend between Ayase and Shu. I thought that Inori will die and Ayase will fill Shu's emptiness. Thank god that we have google and wikia :)
Anyhow it's still amazing and I can't stop listening to that beautiful soundtrack. :)


How about that Ending Song Guilty Crown?


ED1 pr ED2 which one did you mean?
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Albuquerque, NM
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
Guilty Crown, in my opinion, is an amazing anime - definitely one of the best (at least on my anime list ).
It is an anime where you cannot really predict the story because it had so many twists to it. The soundtrack was great!
I did not find the ending bad at all..... I think it's just partly left up to your imagination.
88074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/6/13
Kinda bored hoping for some fireworks.

25772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Kinda bored hoping for some fireworks.



So, you want flaming opinions, not just meh stuff like this?

"Yeah, I kinda liked it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest anime I've ever seen. Liked the music and the animation. Supercell is awesome. Ending was pretty sad stuff."

...boom?
88074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/6/13 , edited 11/6/13

iblessall wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Kinda bored hoping for some fireworks.



So, you want flaming opinions, not just meh stuff like this?

"Yeah, I kinda liked it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest anime I've ever seen. Liked the music and the animation. Supercell is awesome. Ending was pretty sad stuff."

...boom?


ehhh... I haven't come up with a master plan on the bump yet. I usually do before hand, but this time I just bumped for the sake of bumping.

I do not find success in this bump, there aren't many "regulars" on and the forums seems a bit slow.

I doubt I'll have the chance to say, "Keikaku doori."

edit... I just did didn't I?

master plan done.
15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/13
one bump goes a long ways in discussions

"I liked this more than aot and sao."

now for the waiting game....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.