First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Facebook for anime characters…if there was one, which characters would be the best have a social networking experience w
139687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/11 , edited 10/15/11
Durarara, I guess.
3244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/11 , edited 10/15/11
Haruhi Suzumiya

And you know it's gonna be crazy.
41080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/11 , edited 10/15/11
That's an interesting choice, one that I should have considered upon creating this post. They did have social chat pieces in the anime that helped carry the narrative. I thought that was a pretty interesting device for the writers to drive the story. Good choice my dude!
68099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/14/11 , edited 10/15/11
Hmm...
That's a good question, and one to which I'm too embarrassed to provide an answer.
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/15/11
haruhi suzumiya would have a blast. also shuhei hisagi from bleach, lol.
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/15/11
How about Gintama? xD
41080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/16/11

bubbamax1990 wrote:

haruhi suzumiya would have a blast. also shuhei hisagi from bleach, lol.


I haven't seen "Haruhi Suzumiya," but I must say Shuhei Hisagi is an interesting choice. I see him getting frustrated and fed-up with digital communication, as I do.

38069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/16/11
naruto/kiba/suigetsu

they all seem the type who would like that short of stuff on naruto :p
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/16/11
I bet Haruhi Suzumiya would have her own SOS Brigade page that people could 'like'.
3244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/16/11

Teung wrote:

I bet Haruhi Suzumiya would have her own SOS Brigade page that people could 'like'.


Wait til she gets ahold of twitter....

3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / library
Offline
Posted 10/15/11 , edited 10/16/11
i don't know why Switch from Sket Dance was the first to pop in my head.

then Nagi Sanzenin of Hayate no Gotoku.
........people from Steins;Gate.

Kyuubey should learn social networking to get more customers too
Posted 10/16/11 , edited 10/16/11

pharmic1st wrote:


bubbamax1990 wrote:

haruhi suzumiya would have a blast. also shuhei hisagi from bleach, lol.


I haven't seen "Haruhi Suzumiya," but I must say Shuhei Hisagi is an interesting choice. I see him getting frustrated and fed-up with digital communication, as I do.



you havent seen haruhi suzumiya? you have not lived! lmao, just kidding, i dont think the male species would be interesting in HS anyway, lmao. yeah, ikr!! eheheh
41080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/11 , edited 10/16/11

bubbamax1990 wrote:


pharmic1st wrote:


bubbamax1990 wrote:

haruhi suzumiya would have a blast. also shuhei hisagi from bleach, lol.


I haven't seen "Haruhi Suzumiya," but I must say Shuhei Hisagi is an interesting choice. I see him getting frustrated and fed-up with digital communication, as I do.



you havent seen haruhi suzumiya? you have not lived! lmao, just kidding, i dont think the male species would be interesting in HS anyway, lmao. yeah, ikr!! eheheh



Hahaaahha. Maybe one day I'll watch it.
Posted 10/16/11 , edited 10/16/11

pharmic1st wrote:


bubbamax1990 wrote:


pharmic1st wrote:


bubbamax1990 wrote:

haruhi suzumiya would have a blast. also shuhei hisagi from bleach, lol.


I haven't seen "Haruhi Suzumiya," but I must say Shuhei Hisagi is an interesting choice. I see him getting frustrated and fed-up with digital communication, as I do.



you havent seen haruhi suzumiya? you have not lived! lmao, just kidding, i dont think the male species would be interesting in HS anyway, lmao. yeah, ikr!! eheheh



Hahaaahha. Maybe one day I'll watch it.


if your willing to risk your reputation. xDD
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/11 , edited 10/16/11
Durarara, especially Izaya XD his statuses would be kak funny XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.