First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Chatting with Cleverbot
Posted 10/17/11 , edited 10/17/11
I trolled the clever bot with vulgarities at first mainly saying vagina a lot. Do you have a vagina or is their anyone you know that has a vagina? He mentioned he had a wife then I said somethings about her vagina. Then I insulted it's mother and called it gay.

After awhile Cleverbit took to a pertinacious habit of evading to answer my questions directly. It told me it didn't like being forced to answer questions from me. Mainly because I was being a douche and didn't listen. I kept persisting though he was adamant in not being forced or playing into any scenario.

398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 10/17/11
Me and cleverbot were reciting the song Still Alive - GLaDOS/Portal. And then she said " I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!!!" when I said I was lactose intolerant..After that I logged off..
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/17/11 , edited 10/17/11
Lol, everybody who says they pissed off/owned/trolled the cleverbot obviously got verbally abused by it. You cannot defeat him. He is legion.

4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 10/17/11 , edited 10/17/11
User: Hey there.

Cleverbot: What's up?

[User: Do you like ice cream?

Cleverbot: I do not like ice cream apples... Do you?

User: No, I don't like ice cream apples. How about you?

Cleverbot: Yes I do.
] ====== Win

User: Wow, that is really awesome.

Cleverbot: On a scale of 1 to awesome, how awesome am I?

User: I'd say 1.

Cleverbot: Of course YOU would.

User: Yes, I would say that. Thank You!

Cleverbot: Why would you say that?
126444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 10/17/11

Posted 10/17/11
I can't seem to find how to do it. Is it only for mobile phones?

Hmm...
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Honeydukes
Offline
Posted 10/17/11
User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello!

User: How are you?

Cleverbot: Good. How est thou?

User: I'm good :).. Haha.

Cleverbot: So, what are you doing?

User: I'm in history, learning about the terrible past.

Cleverbot: History class?

User: Yes, not learning about much really.. How are you?

Cleverbot: Very angry.

User: Oh, howcome?

Cleverbot: Because it's 4:51 AM.

User: Oh right, can't sleep.

Cleverbot: I love you so much. I have to say...Yes!

User: Oh I'm so overjoyed.

Cleverbot: I doubt it.

User: I guess so, not really, but aslong as your happy, I'm happy.

Cleverbot: Well, size does matter.

User: The size of what?

Cleverbot: So they are really small?

User: What's small?

Cleverbot: I'm so small lol haha.

User: Oooh, well I still love you.

Cleverbot: I still don't.

User: You said you did.

Cleverbot: Did not.
Posted 10/17/11

Dave1004 wrote:

I can't seem to find how to do it. Is it only for mobile phones?

Hmm...


Although there are mobile apps for it, that link is simply for the website. All you have to do to initiate a conversation is type in the blank text box and hit enter on your keyboard. If Cleverbot is getting a lot of hits, you may have to wait a few seconds for a response.
Posted 10/18/11

WackyFiasco wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

I can't seem to find how to do it. Is it only for mobile phones?

Hmm...


Although there are mobile apps for it, that link is simply for the website. All you have to do to initiate a conversation is type in the blank text box and hit enter on your keyboard. If Cleverbot is getting a lot of hits, you may have to wait a few seconds for a response.


Hmm...Maybe it doesn't work with AdBlock+. I searched the entire website, but there was nothing of the sort.

I'll try disabling AdBlock, thanks!
Posted 10/18/11 , edited 10/18/11

Dave1004 wrote:


Hmm...Maybe it doesn't work with AdBlock+. I searched the entire website, but there was nothing of the sort.

I'll try disabling AdBlock, thanks!


In this image, the area that is circled in red and has arrows point to it is where you type. Is this not visible?



Posted 10/18/11
I find it interesting that Cleverbot says it is human.
Posted 10/18/11 , edited 10/18/11






Is this not obvious enough? :/

I see not what you see. Is it because I use Opera?



...Last sentence. what?
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere..sound...
Offline
Posted 10/18/11
I ran away after it asked me if I was robot or human...
50367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 10/18/11 , edited 10/18/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzlbyTZsQY
Cleverbot really is a genius.....
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere..sound...
Offline
Posted 10/18/11

Dave1004 wrote:







Is this not obvious enough? :/

I see not what you see. Is it because I use Opera?

Hello, this is because you use Opera. I uninstalled it because of these things. Couldn't even use Quizilla...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.