First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Last Exile - Fam the Silver Wing
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:
the original Dio fell off the back of his vanship in a psychotic haze in the middle of the grand rip/roar/whatever it's called. I'm confident he's dead as doornails.

As I noted in an earlier message, we see him ejected from the cockpit, but as the scene ends, he is going out of frame but still above part of the vanship. There are also other possibilities for the "this is how he was saved" scenario.

It seemed to me they wanted to imply he fell to his death while still leaving themselves and "out" if they wanted him to be alive.


FYI, while checking on confirmation this is indeed the same Dio, I ran across some other interesting info:




75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/31/11


I checked out your various links. And had to 'squee' at some of the news/spoilers there in. I'm now very much looking forward to Fam, Giselle and Millia's meeting with the Silvius... this is going to be good.



The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/2/11 , edited 11/2/11

papagolfwhiskey post">wrote:
I checked out your various links. And had to 'squee' at some of the news/spoilers there in. I'm now very much looking forward to Fam, Giselle and Millia's meeting with the Silvius... this is going to be good.

I noticed something from episode 1 when I was discussing this with someone on ANN. I thought the Exile that Dio sees in episode 1 (start at about 6:22 to see it) was the Prester Exile returning from another trip into space, but based on what he says ("Ah. So you've returned too.), and the appearance, I think it is a different one:



It is similar enough that it is possible they retconned the design a bit, but it is that last word that makes the difference.

I think the ones in orbit may be older Exiles, while the Prester Exile (and this one, if different) are smaller but more advanced models. Based on the size difference, the ones in orbit may be sub-light multi-generational ships, while the Prester Exile was equipped with a FTL drive.

75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Hoo ya! Tatiana is still a hardass,and Alys is still her better half.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/7/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Hoo ya! Tatiana is still a hardass,and Alys is still her better half.


A little yuri going on probs
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
its pretty boring and the fact the Fam thinks shes invincible wants me to throw up
68440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Plattsburgh, NY
Online
Posted 11/8/11
ok so after the 4th ep there the link to this first last exile nice cant wait to see whats happens now
79743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 11/8/11 , edited 11/8/11

Alexton wrote:

ok so after the 4th ep there the link to this first last exile nice cant wait to see whats happens now


49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/8/11
*runs around squealing in excitement*

It's getting exciting! And we got to see Tatiana and Alys again!! Love how she demanded 15 Federation ships as their ransom. xD


akutsu24 wrote:

its pretty boring and the fact the Fam thinks shes invincible wants me to throw up


Your loss...

2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 11/8/11

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

*runs around squealing in excitement*

It's getting exciting! And we got to see Tatiana and Alys again!! Love how she demanded 15 Federation ships as their ransom. xD


akutsu24 wrote:

its pretty boring and the fact the Fam thinks shes invincible wants me to throw up


Your loss...


I watched the original, seemed better than it did now
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/8/11
I would at least watch the series to the end before passing judgement on it. 4 eps in and claiming its boring is pretty poor.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
I just notice MyAnimeList.com has an unusual episode count for the series: 21 episodes.

Fansub Wiki shows the same, Countdown still shows no episode count.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/15/11
I hope its not just 21 episodes that would be bad... but not as bad as cutting it off at 13 episodes.

Loved the most recent episode. Kingdom of the Dinner Table. hehe. Wonder who the girl in the bed is at the end of the show.
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/15/11

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Wonder who the girl in the bed is at the end of the show.

I believe that is Princess Liliana, Millia's older sister.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.