First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Toddler run over by car - 18 passerby's ignore her
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Greensboro, North...
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
CHINA WHAT THE HELL... GET YALL SELF TOGETHER. THIS IS HORRIFIC. I WISHED I WAS THERE THEN SHE WOULDVE NEVER WENT THROUGH WHAT SHE DID. CHINA WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE AND GET IN THE REAL WORLD ALREADY. WHO DOES THAT????? IF I WAS TO SEE ANYBODY AND I MEAN ANYBODY LAYING IN THE RODE WHO GOT HIT BY A VAN I WOULDVE HELP THEM BEFORE THEY GOT HIT BY A TRUCK OR EVEN THE VAN FOR THAT MATTER..... CHINA WOW I WOULD SAY KISS MY ASS BUT YALL AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO KISS MY ASS. OBVOUSLY GOOD FOR NOTHING SINCE YOU CANT EVEN SAVE A LITTLE GIRL FROM GETTING HIT BY A VAN AND A DAMN TRUCK. SHAMEFULL. WOW CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD
toxxin 
43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
Why is it necessary to put depressing things like this on the forums?
Posted 10/21/11
HOW DARE THEY! SIMPLY HEARTLESS! If I was over there I would helped, even if the "law" takes my life! TOO YOUNG TO DIE!.......
Posted 10/21/11

ShalitaLynn wrote:

CHINA WHAT THE HELL... GET YALL SELF TOGETHER. THIS IS HORRIFIC. I WISHED I WAS THERE THEN SHE WOULDVE NEVER WENT THROUGH WHAT SHE DID. CHINA WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE AND GET IN THE REAL WORLD ALREADY. WHO DOES THAT????? IF I WAS TO SEE ANYBODY AND I MEAN ANYBODY LAYING IN THE RODE WHO GOT HIT BY A VAN I WOULDVE HELP THEM BEFORE THEY GOT HIT BY A TRUCK OR EVEN THE VAN FOR THAT MATTER..... CHINA WOW I WOULD SAY KISS MY ASS BUT YALL AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO KISS MY ASS. OBVOUSLY GOOD FOR NOTHING SINCE YOU CANT EVEN SAVE A LITTLE GIRL FROM GETTING HIT BY A VAN AND A DAMN TRUCK. SHAMEFULL. WOW CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD


It's so sad..... I don't want to hate China, but.....UGH! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! T-T
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/11 , edited 10/21/11
implying Americans and the rest of the word doesnt act this way
Posted 10/21/11
Oh my god......THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
Posted 10/21/11
People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...
Posted 10/21/11
only thing am concerned about were was the perunts rilly are they that irresponsible to let kid wonder in a road of 2
Posted 10/21/11

KiteCross wrote:

People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...


What in the world?! This is a 2 year ol- well you already know the info. How can you say, well actually, TYPE that?! This is REAL death! "Every single day" my foot! Have you no feelings for her?! I don't REAL death every single day! What kind of world are you living in to see that?! Crazy!
Posted 10/21/11

KiteCross wrote:

People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...


Not to mention there are plenty of kids who like to pretend to be dead or injured as a joke. Obviously at least some attention should have been given to this kid to make sure it wasn't any kind of prank but the younger generations find quite a lot of entertainment in many disturbing things. Also I am sure there is a bit of them not wanting to believe that something is wrong and convince themselves all is well as they continue on their way. There is no excuse good enough for any of it but this is the direction the world is headed.
Posted 10/21/11 , edited 10/21/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...


What in the world?! This is a 2 year ol- well you already know the info. How can you say, well actually, TYPE that?! This is REAL death! "Every single day" my foot! Have you no feelings for her?! I don't REAL death every single day! What kind of world are you living in to see that?! Crazy!


not being funny if u gave every dead person that sort respect u whold not have life your own to live because u be like r i p every 2 seconds yes its nice to show respecked but u cant do it to every one

@justanotherguy_2 like what he siad kids playing dead like last week i sen some 11 year old playing dead i was think wtf walk past and some time latter he got up and ran off so how u supost tell

all so i blaime 100% this kids death on the mother for not being buy her kid rilly like wtf such irresponsible mum ¬.¬!!! should no better not to let her 2 year old wonder in the road
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/11

moratorium wrote:

implying Americans and the rest of the word doesnt act this way


Quite a few people are bringing up the race card, and I don't really know what to do about it. I'm sure there are many places other than China where this could happen - especially in bad areas where perhaps people have learned to close their eyes to all the horrible stuff around them.

However, I think in the majority of America this wouldn't happen (I may be a little biased, but personal experience is also a factor). To be honest, I think most people are too nosy, not the other way around.
Posted 10/21/11

DivaOfTheDance wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...


What in the world?! This is a 2 year ol- well you already know the info. How can you say, well actually, TYPE that?! This is REAL death! "Every single day" my foot! Have you no feelings for her?! I don't REAL death every single day! What kind of world are you living in to see that?! Crazy!


not being funny if u gave every dead person that sort respect u whold not have life your own to live because u be like r i p every 2 seconds yes its nice to show respecked but u cant do it to every one

@justanotherguy_2 like what he siad kids playing dead like last week i sen some 11 year old playing dead i was think wtf walk past and some time latter he got up and ran off so how u supost tell


Well yeah I can't do that obviously, but when you actually SEE the death (even if it's on video) in a heartless way such as this, wouldn't you at least feel a little sad? And you can't play dead with blood running down your feet, and I know that they saw that, which is HEARTLESS (lol sorry for the caps) for walking past them. I'm pretty sure that's one way to tell.....
Posted 10/21/11
It's always the negative shit about any country that gets all the attention. When foreigners see these rare occurrences, they automatically assume that the entire country (where the negative shit comes from) is represented by these rare occurrences.
Posted 10/21/11

Kamek20XX wrote:


DivaOfTheDance wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

People these days are pretty much desensitized about death, because we see it every single day in our lives...


What in the world?! This is a 2 year ol- well you already know the info. How can you say, well actually, TYPE that?! This is REAL death! "Every single day" my foot! Have you no feelings for her?! I don't REAL death every single day! What kind of world are you living in to see that?! Crazy!


not being funny if u gave every dead person that sort respect u whold not have life your own to live because u be like r i p every 2 seconds yes its nice to show respecked but u cant do it to every one

@justanotherguy_2 like what he siad kids playing dead like last week i sen some 11 year old playing dead i was think wtf walk past and some time latter he got up and ran off so how u supost tell


Well yeah I can't do that obviously, but when you actually SEE the death (even if it's on video) in a heartless way such as this, wouldn't you at least feel a little sad? And you can't play dead with blood running down your feet, and I know that they saw that, which is HEARTLESS (lol sorry for the caps) for walking past them. I'm pretty sure that's one way to tell.....


well if i see it well i tend cear a loot if happens by me i have to help but most people walk on because they dont whont get invold may not bemuse there hartlus its just getting involved with death evidence because cops be all over u asking and whith the race this shit happens every were rowed the world so don't blame race who ever is and nps on caps sorry for my shit spelling lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.