First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Internet Personas
Posted 10/19/11

Lauriet wrote:

I'm going to regret giving you permission Aero, but enlighten me as to where I fall into this. I see myself practically everywhere that doesn't involve some sort of identity crisis. I'm taking that as a bad sign.


You? You're just good ol' Lauriet: Often found playing Dead Island, no one who met him, lived to document much more.
66192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 10/19/11 , edited 10/19/11
I think just about everyone on the internet is a mix of ALL of these.



Aero-Mach wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

I'm going to regret giving you permission Aero, but enlighten me as to where I fall into this. I see myself practically everywhere that doesn't involve some sort of identity crisis. I'm taking that as a bad sign.


You? You're just good ol' Lauriet: Often found playing Dead Island, no one who met him, lived to document much more.


Just for the hell of it; since this is kinda what the thread is about.... You didn't need a , after the "him" in that post. Now, someone point out my mistakes.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, now I remember a couple of 'em:

Arrogant Nerds: Pubescent teens who think themselves as intelligent due to high grades at school, who go around forums taking everything seriously, and attempting to debate with serious arguments and long-winded paragraphs, normally complaining about someone else's lack of grammar/spelling/punctuation/sentence structure. They believe that for everyone who is intelligent, it is compulsory to use a large vocabulary, and to take debates on the internet seriously, and if you do not, then you and everyone else similar to you has a below average IQ. When they realize that they're about to make themselves appear to others as moronic, they "end" the "debate" by saying "I'm done here" or "Can we move on now?" To summarize, these nerds have never heard of the term: "laid-back". One example is this thread's creator.


Black Tarantula: A black male who always tries to get in between conflict and end it, and always has the neutral opinion on just about anything. Avoids controversy and the like, but actually has an extremely short temper, only becoming a normal person when somebody calls them out specifically and insults them.

Bellend: The head of a penis.

Morgan Freeman: Sex on legs.


I updated the list.

You're a Raider or a Fortunate Hunter.


And you're a twat.

Also, I'm none of them. Maybe a raiding troll if anything, but most of this is bullshit. I mean, you're not being serious about any of this thread, are you?

...are you?

...oh God, you are.
Posted 10/19/11

And you're a twat.

Also, I'm none of them. Maybe a raiding troll if anything, but most of this is bullshit. I mean, you're not being serious about any of this thread, are you?

...are you?

...oh God, you are.


You are a Raider, and a Fortune Hunter, and a Tough Talker,

Now you know why this thread was made? You just got offended about it because you saw yourself in their, a lot, much like how Lauriet did, now since your attitude is horrible, I do not care if you got offended or not, which you did,

Now if you dislike this thread, I don't see why you should stick around, unless you're searching for that Fortune.
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/11
Give me a break, the persona that you get with me in this place is the same persona you'll get with me in real life.

Why not just be yourself on the internet? Do you really have to hide behind a fake ass persona of something you aren't?
Posted 10/19/11

squirrel3d wrote:

Give me a break, the persona that you get with me in this place is the same persona you'll get with me in real life.

Why not just be yourself on the internet? Do you really have to hide behind a fake ass persona of something you aren't?


To be honest, at least 99% of the internet doesn't.

People are too comfortable in anonymity that they say and claim stuff that's either retarded or just not true.

Tough Talkers are never found in person, they're called Trash Talkers.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


And you're a twat.

Also, I'm none of them. Maybe a raiding troll if anything, but most of this is bullshit. I mean, you're not being serious about any of this thread, are you?

...are you?

...oh God, you are.


You are a Raider, and a Fortune Hunter, and a Tough Talker,

Now you know why this thread was made? You just got offended about it because you saw yourself in their, a lot, much like how Lauriet did, now since your attitude is horrible, I do not care if you got offended or not, which you did,

Now if you dislike this thread, I don't see why you should stick around, unless you're searching for that Fortune.


Lol mate, you're still a twat. Fuck off.
Posted 10/19/11 , edited 10/19/11
I've been all of these at least once. XD I dislike the old ladies the most.
Posted 10/19/11 , edited 10/19/11

CarboKill wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:


And you're a twat.

Also, I'm none of them. Maybe a raiding troll if anything, but most of this is bullshit. I mean, you're not being serious about any of this thread, are you?

...are you?

...oh God, you are.


You are a Raider, and a Fortune Hunter, and a Tough Talker,

Now you know why this thread was made? You just got offended about it because you saw yourself in their, a lot, much like how Lauriet did, now since your attitude is horrible, I do not care if you got offended or not, which you did,

Now if you dislike this thread, I don't see why you should stick around, unless you're searching for that Fortune.


Lol mate, you're still a twat. Fuck off.


Lol? How hilarious, you make me wanna kill over with how funny that was.

HAR HAR!, Hilarious! It's he' funniest thing I heard all day!

Does he have a definition for "Twat" Or "Fuck"?

I doubt so, now if only he'd speak properly, I can't get offended if I don't know what the this kid is talking about.
Posted 10/19/11

WackyFiasco wrote:

Labelers - Those individuals who are compelled to categorize others in an attempt to simplify inter-anthropological cognition (i.e. if you give someone a label with a defined trait cohort, you then have an anchor to who they are), either out of a sincere desire to efficiently understand others, as a social coping mechanism, simple laziness, humor, anger, or a combination of these reasons. Labelers run the risk of underestimating or missing the myriad nuances and egocentricities that make particular individuals unique, as well as limiting their own perception if the labeling tendency (the desire to "pigeonhole" others) is so ironclad in their minds that assessment myopia persists.


All hail good answers^
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/19/11 , edited 10/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:


And you're a twat.

Also, I'm none of them. Maybe a raiding troll if anything, but most of this is bullshit. I mean, you're not being serious about any of this thread, are you?

...are you?

...oh God, you are.


You are a Raider, and a Fortune Hunter, and a Tough Talker,

Now you know why this thread was made? You just got offended about it because you saw yourself in their, a lot, much like how Lauriet did, now since your attitude is horrible, I do not care if you got offended or not, which you did,

Now if you dislike this thread, I don't see why you should stick around, unless you're searching for that Fortune.


Lol mate, you're still a twat. Fuck off.


Lol? How hilarious, you make me wanna kill over with how funny that was.

HAR HAR!, Hilarious! It's he' funniest thing I heard all day!

Does he have a definition for "Twat" Or "Fuck"?

I doubt so, now if only he'd speak properly, I can't get offended if I don't know what the this kid is talking about.


Nigga, I don't know what yo talkin' about. Tu hablar ingles? No? Que horror, senior.

P.S. Bitch, you a twatting fuck.
Posted 10/19/11

P.S. Bitch, you a twatting fuck.


This is exactly what I mean, hopefully that other guy won't be a bandwagon jumping.

He followed the Old Lady
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/19/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


P.S. Bitch, you a twatting fuck.


This is exactly what I mean, hopefully that other guy won't be a bandwagon jumping.

He followed the Old Lady


Actually, now I really don't know what you're talking about. But you're still a godamn dumbshit stupid motherfucking twatfucktard.
Posted 10/19/11
If I was to choose a label, I consider myself a borderline raider, but I do like to keep things sensible in my posts unless a thread is really that ridiculous that you know it's going to be locked anyway. I give my honest opinion on threads and never join some bandwagon I also try to add a little humor (especially sarcasm)but without the intent to cause controversy or insults.

I can be a total jackass on the news articles but I don't try to cause offence to people because that's just being a bully.

Posted 10/19/11 , edited 10/19/11

WackyFiasco wrote:

Labelers - Those individuals who are compelled to categorize others in an attempt to simplify inter-anthropological cognition (i.e. if you give someone a label with a defined trait cohort, you then have an anchor to who they are), either out of a sincere desire to efficiently understand others, as a social coping mechanism, simple laziness, humor, anger, or a combination of these reasons. Labelers run the risk of underestimating or missing the myriad nuances and egocentricities that make particular individuals unique, as well as limiting their own perception if the labeling tendency (the desire to "pigeonhole" others) is so ironclad in their minds that assessment myopia persists.


You made the type.

Labelers

And kinda defeated the point of your post because you just categorized yourself.

Should have chosen Manufacturer, because they Label things.

I don't mean to be douche(Unless you are like what I'm suspecting), but you must have fallen into one of those categories, theres no other reason for your comment.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.