First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay; Where Are We?
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
Okay Everyone, remember the rules and get ready.
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Tia says I go first, so here we go;

Walking along a street is a confused girl with link, pink hair. Her eyes are green like sparkling emeralds. As she walks, a cross she wears moves around with the motion of her body.

Pink Haired girl: How did I end up here?
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Tia says I go first, so here we go;

Walking along a street is a confused girl with link, pink hair. Her eyes are green like sparkling emeralds. As she walks, a cross she wears moves around with the motion of her body.

Pink Haired girl: How did I end up here?


an orange haired girl is walking and notesed the pink haired girl
Orange haried girl:I'm just a confused as you.
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Pink Haired girl: Oh? Did you just suddenly end up here too?!
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Pink Haired girl: Oh? Did you just suddenly end up here too?!


Orang haired girl: BINGO
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Pink Haired Girl: Thank goodness! That makes me so glad! My name's Moka, what's yours?
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Pink Haired Girl: Thank goodness! That makes me so glad! My name's Moka, what's yours?


Orange haired girl:Tia
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Moka: I'm glad to meet you Tia!

Just then, A girl with blue haired which was tied up into a pony-tail appeared above 10 yards in the sky. She then fell down to the ground with a loud "Crash!". She was wearing a white school girls uniform, and appeared to be 16 years old.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Moka: I'm glad to meet you Tia!

Just then, A girl with blue haired which was tied up into a pony-tail appeared above 10 yards in the sky. She then fell down to the ground with a loud "Crash!". She was wearing a white school girls uniform, and appeared to be 16 years old.


Tia:What on earth?!
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Moka: Oh no! Are you okay!

The girl with blue hair groans and slowly stands up to her feet, rubbing her head.

Blue haired girl: I'll be just swell soon... Wait... where... what am I doing here?
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Moka: Oh no! Are you okay!

The girl with blue hair groans and slowly stands up to her feet, rubbing her head.

Blue haired girl: I'll be just swell soon... Wait... where... what am I doing here?

Tia:Well i gess were all on the same page

Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
Blue Haired girl: What do you mean? *she raises one eyebrow and tilts her head to the side.*

Moka: We all just suddenly started appearing here.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:

Blue Haired girl: What do you mean? *she raises one eyebrow and tilts her head to the side.*

Moka: We all just suddenly started appearing here.


Tia:so Whats your name?
Creator
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


DestineyYami wrote:

Blue Haired girl: What do you mean? *she raises one eyebrow and tilts her head to the side.*

Moka: We all just suddenly started appearing here.


Tia:so Whats your name?


Blue haired girl: Oh! *ahem* My name is Destiny Un, pleased to meet you.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 11/16/11

DestineyYami wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


DestineyYami wrote:

Blue Haired girl: What do you mean? *she raises one eyebrow and tilts her head to the side.*

Moka: We all just suddenly started appearing here.


Tia:so Whats your name?


Blue haired girl: Oh! *ahem* My name is Destiny Un, pleased to meet you.


Tia:I'm tia
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.