Love Anime but want to save your money for the actual con merchandise? Volunteer with registration!
That's right~ Registration staff is already hiring for Sakura Con 2012!
Why should you join our Registration Team?
- We are a fast-paced, exciting area to work in~
- We always have super friendly staff.
- Working for Registration can end up being a ton of fun
- You get to meet a lot of interesting people, staff and attendees alike. In turn, you tend to make awesome friends =]
- You get to see the attendees before anyone else does; getting a first glimpse at some of the awesome cosplays before any other departments do (Bwahahaha~!)
- Flexible schedule. I do my best to let my staff attend the events they want to.
There are; however, some requirements for working as registration staff::
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Basic computer knowledge (how to a basic search database and data entry)
- Basic math skills involving U.S. currency
- Friendly attitude! We are the first people see at the convention; we want to provide them with a warm welcome =]
- Willing to work at least 16 hours over the course of four days. (It is a 16 hour minimum requirement; however, those willing to work more are super awesome <3)
If you are interested in becoming staff or have any questions, please e-mail [email protected].
We are also looking for Registration Coordinators!! Please e-mail [email protected].org answering the following questions:
1. How long have you worked as a Registration Staff Member? If you haven't worked with us before, what makes you a good leader?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a coordinator?
3. What qualifications/ job experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for this position?
4. What is your favorite thing about Sakura Con? (This one is just for fun and completely optional)
Please note that Coordinators do have more responsibilities~ Registration Coordinators also work more than the 16 hours required ^_^; You could end up working on average about 30 hours during the convention.
I hope to see lots of new faces as well as my previous years' staff return to out 2012 team!
Sorry but no advertisement threads allowed.