First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Roleplaying] Classroom
Posted 12/24/11

tohottohandle wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*giggle's then walks towards you then pat your head* oh nothing forget it~


*smiles and slowly puts hands on yur waist* i-is it bad i-if I kinda w-wanna...k-kiss yu? >//////////<




tohottohandle wrote:

*giggles then flicks your head* your still too young for that mister~ *giggles then kisses your cheeks*




Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

tohottohandle wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*giggle's then walks towards you then pat your head* oh nothing forget it~


*smiles and slowly puts hands on yur waist* i-is it bad i-if I kinda w-wanna...k-kiss yu? >//////////<




Christo_2992 wrote:

*giggles then flicks your head* your still too young for that mister~ *giggles then kisses your cheeks*




ooh really? *grins and pulls yu closer so our lips are nearly touching* mmh?
Posted 12/24/11

Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*giggle's then walks towards you then pat your head* oh nothing forget it~


*smiles and slowly puts hands on yur waist* i-is it bad i-if I kinda w-wanna...k-kiss yu? >//////////<




Christo_2992 wrote:

*giggles then flicks your head* your still too young for that mister~ *giggles then kisses your cheeks*




ooh really? *grins and pulls yu closer so our lips are nearly touching* mmh?


yes! really *being pulls blushes* >/>

Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

tohottohandle wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*giggle's then walks towards you then pat your head* oh nothing forget it~


*smiles and slowly puts hands on yur waist* i-is it bad i-if I kinda w-wanna...k-kiss yu? >//////////<




Christo_2992 wrote:

*giggles then flicks your head* your still too young for that mister~ *giggles then kisses your cheeks*




ooh really? *grins and pulls yu closer so our lips are nearly touching* mmh?


yes! really *being pulls blushes* >/>



hmm *touches yur cheek and smiles big* I see a tiny blush tho *strokes my fingerttip softly over yur neck*
Posted 12/24/11
*shiver then looks at you* i-im not blushing *flicks your forehead*
Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

tohottohandle wrote:

*shiver then looks at you* i-im not blushing *flicks your forehead*



haha awwwy! *pouts slightly and looks in yur eyes* I'd love to see that tho!
Posted 12/24/11
*smile* naa it won't be happened :3 *grab your arms* lets go now or else you will be late on your class :3
Posted 12/24/11

Christo_2992 wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*shiver then looks at you* i-im not blushing *flicks your forehead*



haha awwwy! *pouts slightly and looks in yur eyes* I'd love to see that tho!


*krystal watches them for awhile as she gets up and rruns towards the 2, grasping the girl and stoping as she turns around sticking her tongue out on the guy*

"silly!! i was waiting the right moment to start plating with her :P"

*as she licks the girls cheek, then her lips*
Posted 12/24/11

tohottohandle wrote:

*smile* naa it won't be happened :3 *grab your arms* lets go now or else you will be late on your class :3



*krystal looks at the girl and smirks* you look tasty and juicy <3
Posted 12/25/11

StarFalcoX wrote:


tohottohandle wrote:

*smile* naa it won't be happened :3 *grab your arms* lets go now or else you will be late on your class :3



*krystal looks at the girl and smirks* you look tasty and juicy <3



StarFalcoX wrote:
*blushes then shy lower my head * i..i..i- n-nice to meet you ..*bow's*
Posted 12/25/11
*blushes when you lick my cheeks and lips then look at the stranger* e..eh..
h..hi ne~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.