First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply ESF Memories.....
Moderator
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 10/28/11
((aw T^T))
bye
*stands there alone*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
Mionette: *stares at the door* *shrugs* *ignores Fuuun getting tackled knowing that it was Kakushi* *walks around dome looking for something to do* *sigh* Where is everybody?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


*three men appear before Mionette dressed in black ninja outfits* Are you the care taker of the one called Rey.?
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
Mionette: *looks the men up and down, assessing their outfits* *suspicious* Why do you ask?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


Man1: Becuase we have been given the mission to kill you. Please if you would this will be fast and painless.
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
Mionette: *snort* This would be fast and painless. For me. I just don't know if it would be the same for you. Why don't you scamper off and go bother somebody else, eh?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


Man2: You shall see. *breathes dark fire at her*

*the other two appear behind her make two walls of dark water*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11 , edited 10/29/11
Mionette: *ducks* *uses wind shards to cut through the walls of dark water* *kneels* *touches ground which makes it rumble for two seconds before fire erupts around her which both shields her from the dark fire and also injures the opponents*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


*all 3 men jump back and put there hands together about to lock mio into a dark box*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
Mionette: *spins into the air and claps her hands together* *light erupts from her and burns almost everything within a 20-meter radius*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


*the ninjas turn to ash*

*a screeching yell comes from Rey's room*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11 , edited 10/29/11
Mionette: *turns to the direction of Rey's room* *blink* *blink* *waves* *sticks tongue out* *thinks: i wonder if she's being attacked*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


Rey: HELP HELP ME.....
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
Mionette: Oh crap! *runs toward Rey's room* *kicks the door down* Rey!!!

(i'll brb)
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


*the window broken and a ninja throws a dark dagger at Rey and he disappears*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.