First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Another reason why Japan is awesome
Posted 10/27/11
Japan is awesome cos all duh girlz haz the smooth skin, duh smooth hair and have 100% youknowwhat, unlike any other race
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/27/11

SpanishArmada wrote:

Japan is awesome cos all duh girlz haz the smooth skin, duh smooth hair and have 100% youknowwhat, unlike any other race :P


Have you seen a Japanese woman that isn't fictional before?
Posted 10/27/11

CarboKill wrote:


SpanishArmada wrote:

Japan is awesome cos all duh girlz haz the smooth skin, duh smooth hair and have 100% youknowwhat, unlike any other race :P


Have you seen a Japanese woman that isn't fictional before?


Yes I have, I've seen Japanese women that live here in Australia, and I was turned on (They were in their early 20s). Their country is full of them. And you do know what I mean by 100% ryt?
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/27/11

SpanishArmada wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


SpanishArmada wrote:

Japan is awesome cos all duh girlz haz the smooth skin, duh smooth hair and have 100% youknowwhat, unlike any other race :P


Have you seen a Japanese woman that isn't fictional before?


Yes I have, I've seen Japanese women that live here in Australia, and I was turned on (They were in their early 20s). Their country is full of them. And you do know what I mean by 100% ryt?


You've only seen Australian Japs. The sun can do wonders, y'know. Plus, you only saw a few.

And did you mean 100% tits? Or curves? Or something along those lines.
Posted 10/27/11

CarboKill wrote:


SpanishArmada wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


SpanishArmada wrote:

Japan is awesome cos all duh girlz haz the smooth skin, duh smooth hair and have 100% youknowwhat, unlike any other race :P


Have you seen a Japanese woman that isn't fictional before?


Yes I have, I've seen Japanese women that live here in Australia, and I was turned on (They were in their early 20s). Their country is full of them. And you do know what I mean by 100% ryt?


You've only seen Australian Japs. The sun can do wonders, y'know. Plus, you only saw a few.

And did you mean 100% tits? Or curves? Or something along those lines.


Well they were pure imports, with pale white skin... just how i like em. and 100% something along those lines.
Posted 10/27/11
Half of you will never understand the over exaggerated Anime Palace of Top Ramen and Big Boobs we called Japan.
6303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Deep In Naruto's...
Offline
Posted 10/30/11
Japan is simply awesome. ᕙ( ̄ω ̄)ᕗ
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.