First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
I picked my copy up the day of release and I had planned on writing my paper this weekend too. That plan went down the drain...
Cannot bring myself to push Skyrim aside for work .-.
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
I got Skyrim, only have 6 hours into it though (I feel sleepy everytime I play it for some reason). Don't get me wrong, the game doesn't disappoint, and no glitches so far.
37369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
I couldn't sleep the night before release day. I had ordered it on amazon a few week before, so it would be hand delivered. I spent the entire day watching the ups tracker only to find out that UPS put it on the wrong trailer. :(

Luckily, I found out that redbox has it for rent and I played it all weekend. :D

It should be delivered tomorrow... hopefully...
rahlon 
60103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
Gah Damn this game.... I'm so sleep deprived and behind on coursework now!
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Pallet Town ;)
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
This game is amazing, but it doesn't really satisfy me to the fullest l:
Posted 11/16/11
So far I'm focusing my skills on 1 handed sword, shield, light armor, archery, sneak, smithing and restoration. trying to be an stealth and direct combatant no magic except restoration.
Posted 11/16/11

KiteCross wrote:

So far I'm focusing my skills on 1 handed sword, shield, light armor, archery, sneak, smithing and restoration. trying to be an stealth and direct combatant no magic except restoration.


My main character is focused on EVERYTHING. I mean, why choose? One fight I'll use an axe and heavy armor, next I'm slinging dual-wielded spells, and after that I'm a sneaky rogue using trap spells and daggers for 30x critical hits.
Posted 11/17/11

Dave1004 wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

So far I'm focusing my skills on 1 handed sword, shield, light armor, archery, sneak, smithing and restoration. trying to be an stealth and direct combatant no magic except restoration.


My main character is focused on EVERYTHING. I mean, why choose? One fight I'll use an axe and heavy armor, next I'm slinging dual-wielded spells, and after that I'm a sneaky rogue using trap spells and daggers for 30x critical hits.


I'm talking about perks from what I've heard cap level is lv 81 and max total perk points is 80 so spend wisely.
Posted 11/17/11

KiteCross wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

So far I'm focusing my skills on 1 handed sword, shield, light armor, archery, sneak, smithing and restoration. trying to be an stealth and direct combatant no magic except restoration.


My main character is focused on EVERYTHING. I mean, why choose? One fight I'll use an axe and heavy armor, next I'm slinging dual-wielded spells, and after that I'm a sneaky rogue using trap spells and daggers for 30x critical hits.


I'm talking about perks from what I've heard cap level is lv 81 and max total perk points is 80 so spend wisely.


There's a "light" level cap of 50, and any levels after that are extremely slow. I think that 70 is the absolute maximum. And why specialize? I want to do EVERYTHING in one character.
Posted 11/17/11 , edited 11/19/11
To each his own but I intend to create and play more than once, each play through will be approached differently.
95162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
I've tried Caster
I've tried well rounded
and I've tried Great Big Axe to the Face (Which worked great right up until the Ice Troll)

but so far every character I've made has been reasonably heroic.

I'm starting to get curious as to what might happen if I go Evil Bastard route.

Dark Elf serial killer is forming in my mind.
Posted 11/19/11
Here's a tip
95162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/11
Well that was awkward.....

I decided to start up the whole "Dark Elf Serial Killer" idea

My first victim was a poor hapless courier I happened to find alone on the road shortly after Bleak Falls Barrows.
Killed him and took all his stuff and continued on my way to White Run, leaving nothing but a corpse in a loincloth on the side of the road.

Killed the first dragon, headed back and at the gates of Whiterun I encounter a Courier with a message for me.......

I tried very hard not to stare at his Loincloth....

Guess I need to make sure people are dead before I loot them.





Posted 11/26/11
I hate glitches that really screw with my character, inventory, and finally the leveled items.
9017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
two handed / destruction ftw.
the dragon battles are so epic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.