First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Shopping street
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/10/11

Ares noticed the blood semi-concerned. Shouldn't he stop her from that?
Posted 12/24/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Ares noticed the blood semi-concerned. Shouldn't he stop her from that?


Jun laughs and yells "I Will Kill You!" while Aki just laying there looking at the peoples around Jun and Aki

(Sorry for the late reply D:)
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

Ares walked over closer to them still confused.
Posted 1/7/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Ares walked over closer to them still confused.


Aki looked at Ares and waved, he said "Hello". Jun stared at Ares and she stood up
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/7/12

blackberrydeath wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Ares walked over closer to them still confused.


Aki looked at Ares and waved, he said "Hello". Jun stared at Ares and she stood up


Ares smiled "hi, its seems like u two were havin fun"
Posted 1/7/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Ares walked over closer to them still confused.


Aki looked at Ares and waved, he said "Hello". Jun stared at Ares and she stood up


Ares smiled "hi, its seems like u two were havin fun"


Jun laughed "Fun? Im going to kill him!". She started to choke Aki. Aki gagged and cough a bit while talking "Y-yup"
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/7/12
Ares laughed lightly at them and said to the guy. " you shouldnt anger girls if u dont want a swword to the neck all the time""
Posted 1/7/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Ares laughed lightly at them and said to the guy. " you shouldnt anger girls if u dont want a swword to the neck all the time""


Aki laughed while choking "B-but It fun"
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/11/12


Ares smiled " im Ares"
Posted 1/31/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:



Ares smiled " im Ares"


Jun stopped choking Aki, knowing it would be rude not to say her name when someone else has, "Im Jun" she said, looking at Ares then Aki.
"Im Aki" Aki said, happily.
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 2/3/12


" nice to meet you both" Ares smiled at them
Posted 2/16/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:



" nice to meet you both" Ares smiled at them


"Nice to meet you too" Aki replied, happily
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.