First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Barclays Premier League
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
Man City!!!! dont hate me guys. i know we have teams that we all support. besides, it's the players who are playing not us fans. so dont get heated up. peace not war
105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/13

Univerous wrote:

Glad to see there are other fans of the EPL, I support Chelsea, been supporting it for some time now. Wishing Arsenal luck on the West Bromwich v Arsenal match, think it'll be interesting with an outcome of 3-2 for Arsenal, anyone else?


It was interesting alright. Hope you and Spuds have a measly little draw and accomplish NOTHING.
105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
Gameweek 32:



69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 4/10/13

kufirst wrote:


Univerous wrote:

Glad to see there are other fans of the EPL, I support Chelsea, been supporting it for some time now. Wishing Arsenal luck on the West Bromwich v Arsenal match, think it'll be interesting with an outcome of 3-2 for Arsenal, anyone else?


It was interesting alright. Hope you and Spuds have a measly little draw and accomplish NOTHING.


I see you had some bad luck with that.

105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Gameweek 33:



105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
Leave it to Man City to try and make Tottenham look good...

34267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 4/22/13


Nuff said.
66549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13
The temptation to buy that RVP shirt...
105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
Gameweek 34:



105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Gameweek 35:



105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Gameweek 36:



21460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/13/13
Villa HAS to survive! I hate Wigan this week.
105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

Tankfantry wrote:

Villa HAS to survive! I hate Wigan this week.


I've got my sights set on giving you a helping hand~
21460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

kufirst wrote:


Tankfantry wrote:

Villa HAS to survive! I hate Wigan this week.


I've got my sights set on giving you a helping hand~


Then I like YOU!
105958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

Tankfantry wrote:


kufirst wrote:


Tankfantry wrote:

Villa HAS to survive! I hate Wigan this week.


I've got my sights set on giving you a helping hand~


Then I like YOU!


Now just hand over Christian Benteke, thanks.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.