Anime Requests for this website!!!
40220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/11
Can you please, PLEASE Crunchy Roll, put Azumanga Daioh, Kimi ni todoke and shigoku shoujo on here? Also, do you know if deadman wonderland will be coming out with another season?! I love the "slice of life" and "horror" genres
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/30/11
Personal threads are not allowed.

Go fu-

Oh wait. Yeah. Sorry.
Posted 10/30/11

chrome_mist wrote:

Personal threads are not allowed.

Go fu-

Oh wait. Yeah. Sorry.


Have I ever told you that you look a lot like Brittney Spears.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Han_Solo wrote:


Have I ever told you that you look a lot like Brittney Spears.


LOL.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

briannekiso wrote:

Can you please, PLEASE Crunchy Roll, put Azumanga Daioh, Kimi ni todoke and shigoku shoujo on here? Also, do you know if deadman wonderland will be coming out with another season?! I love the "slice of life" and "horror" genres :D


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-9/helpsupportfeedback

Use it. But those chances are slim.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-10664/the-animemanga-help-thread

Because I'm feeling a bit friendly at the moment; it is most unlikely that Deadman Wonderland will have a sequel any time soon.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.