First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who have ever cried watching/reading One Piece?
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / .. th0usaNd suNNy..
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
i did..
* when luffy and usopp fight because of the replacement of going mary... T_T
* when ace died T_T
* when robin plead for a rescue... when she bit the floor.. T_T and reminiscing her past..
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Please rephrase that in english



I see you have reading comprehension problems.

Hmm.. that and awful taste in music, anime, etc. etc.

Bless you and your pathetic soul, irrelevant [email protected] lover.


That or you're too ashamed to admit you're wrong.
Are you honestly picking a fight with a 14 year old? is your life truly so sad that you sit on forums all day and as soon as somebody has a different opinion BAM you start an argument I pitty you.

18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 10/31/11



you 2 STOP FIGHTING! i will not have this in my topic please gtfo and spread your hate somewhere else
30937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
Yes. I have. xD
29259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
It wouldn't be as good as it is without those moments in the series. Probably the best is when Nico screams "ikitai!" finally.

I just wish it didn't take forever to get anywhere sometimes. (way too many filler eps without a point)
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

Castellan wrote:

It wouldn't be as good as it is without those moments in the series. Probably the best is when Nico screams "ikitai!" finally.

I just wish it didn't take forever to get anywhere sometimes. (way too many filler eps without a point)


true about the filler episodes but still atleast we get something huh? ^^
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

Sudnifisent wrote:

That or you're too ashamed to admit you're wrong.
Are you honestly picking a fight with a 14 year old? is your life truly so sad that you sit on forums all day and as soon as somebody has a different opinion BAM you start an argument I pitty you.



Me? Wrong? Sorry I don't make mistakes.

You, on the other hand, your whole existence is a mistake.
And you're a 14 year old? YES I SO BELIEVE YOU, MISTER 53 year old who wants to f*ck me.




And bitch this is the internet. I can do whatever I want.
Now do yourself a favor and delete your account. You and your One Piece hating is not needed here.
That or continue to get dragged you filthy pedobear.



483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Clinton Massachus...
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
YESSSS when luffy and his crew were separated :'(
Posted 10/31/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Me? Wrong? Sorry I don't make mistakes.




I'll remember this
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

Han_Solo wrote:

I'll remember this


What for? It's a known fact that I don't make mistakes.
I'm perfect, tbqh.


Only the queen.


50301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Elephant
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
I wouldn't say I cried, but I shed some tears. When they burned Merry and Robin's flashback.

For all haters: you can hate all you want, but there is no denying that One Piece breaks records. Heck for a year now it didn't break any records because there are no more records to break. So One Piece started breaking its OWN records.
Just look at this link and you'll know that One Piece is the best Manga out there.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-05/top-50-manga-creators-by-sales-since-2010
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

That or you're too ashamed to admit you're wrong.
Are you honestly picking a fight with a 14 year old? is your life truly so sad that you sit on forums all day and as soon as somebody has a different opinion BAM you start an argument I pitty you.



Me? Wrong? Sorry I don't make mistakes.

You, on the other hand, your whole existence is a mistake.
And you're a 14 year old? YES I SO BELIEVE YOU, MISTER 53 year old who wants to f*ck me.




And bitch this is the internet. I can do whatever I want.
Now do yourself a favor and delete your account. You and your One Piece hating is not needed here.
That or continue to get dragged you filthy pedobear.





Why would I want to fuck you're skanky ass? XD there's almost no point arguing you're stubborn and ignorant and live in your own world. GTFO you're just going to get me banned
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/31/11


MEOW, a cat fight!!!
Me likee .
92108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
now now ladies, fighting isn't going to solve anything, unless it mud wrestling, but that's beside the point.

back to the topic at hand, have i ever cried watching One Piece, yes I have many times throughout watching it, reading it not so much, tears were there but not as much as watching it happen.
18438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

viva_cmpunker wrote:

I wouldn't say I cried, but I shed some tears. When they burned Merry and Robin's flashback.

For all haters: you can hate all you want, but there is no denying that One Piece breaks records. Heck for a year now it didn't break any records because there are no more records to break. So One Piece started breaking its OWN records.
Just look at this link and you'll know that One Piece is the best Manga out there.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-05/top-50-manga-creators-by-sales-since-2010


got to rofl about the distance between naruto and one piece XD 43million
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.