First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you find real life Tsunderes attractive?
Posted 10/31/11 , edited 10/31/11
I like difficult girls. Especially when they like finding humour about me and laugh. Physical girls are also fun even if they're excessive on the hitting. I can't see what's not to like about contact from them.

I take my time and don't rush others. Just let the sexual tension build up. Yep any moment now we'll feel horny and take tidbits...
Posted 10/31/11 , edited 10/31/11
That largely depends on what he wants you for.
Posted 10/31/11 , edited 10/31/11
Depends. Tsundere like Makise Kurisu are lovely. Tsundere like anything voiced by Rie are just really annoying. Unfortunately, you (op), seem to be the latter.
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the hollowed out...
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

chrome_mist wrote:

Stay away from my hunky husband you ph@g.
Yes, I know you're a he. Now stop pretending and leave us alone.





sorry im alreaduy married to ahtl you're just gonna have to accept that fact and move on hun ok? we're gonna get a house and move in together

ps how do i know ur not a dude? o.O
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
Some of 'em.
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
I met a tsundre. she wasnt very nice to me. I hated that skool. I only like these tsundures. I've never met a nice one. ;O; only a bi-polar tsundure tsundure.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

idiotic_female wrote:

I'm a girl and my previous boyfriend broke up with me because he thought I was a Tsundere.

I've broken off a LOT of relationships because I'm a 'Tsundere.'

The guys I've dated before told me I was cold, I tease them a lot, I'm kind of violent, I'm embarrassed with intimacy (kissing, holding hands, being affectionate like that..), I'm hard to read, I have problems showing emotions, I get angry too easily, I play hard-to-get, I'm too feisty, I'm socially awkward during lovey-dovey moments, I don't show that I care, and I don't give 'it' up easily.

Most of the time, I'm not even angry.. That's just the way I act.

How many of you would go for this type of girl?



PS.
I don't think I'm a Tsundere.
I don't want to be a Tsundere.
Too many broken relationships.
Motherfuck.


Interesting, I tend to be the way that you described yourself in the middle paragraph thingy there. My only real difference is that I hate most other people and don't like being with others yet yearn for being part of a group even though I know I don't fit in with anyone.
Posted 10/31/11
I can't even remember what a tsundere and/or yandere is without being reminded by my Hoe.
23320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
i'm tsundere i'd say i'm not exceptionally sappy, or very cutesy but i have a soft side if you get to know me .. i prefer keeping myself mysterious.. i'm very kagami(lucky star) esque or silvie esque(princess lover)
44471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Online
Posted 10/31/11

idiotic_female wrote:

I'm a girl and my previous boyfriend broke up with me because he thought I was a Tsundere.

I've broken off a LOT of relationships because I'm a 'Tsundere.'

The guys I've dated before told me I was cold, I tease them a lot, I'm kind of violent, I'm embarrassed with intimacy (kissing, holding hands, being affectionate like that..), I'm hard to read, I have problems showing emotions, I get angry too easily, I play hard-to-get, I'm too feisty, I'm socially awkward during lovey-dovey moments, I don't show that I care, and I don't give 'it' up easily.

Most of the time, I'm not even angry.. That's just the way I act.

How many of you would go for this type of girl?



PS.
I don't think I'm a Tsundere.
I don't want to be a Tsundere.
Too many broken relationships.
Motherfuck.


So... um... want to meet up sometime? >.> You sound like a nice girl.

(I'm totally serious... well not about the meeting part since Im in MI).
3732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


idiotic_female wrote:

I'm a girl and my previous boyfriend broke up with me because he thought I was a Tsundere.

I've broken off a LOT of relationships because I'm a 'Tsundere.'

The guys I've dated before told me I was cold, I tease them a lot, I'm kind of violent, I'm embarrassed with intimacy (kissing, holding hands, being affectionate like that..), I'm hard to read, I have problems showing emotions, I get angry too easily, I play hard-to-get, I'm too feisty, I'm socially awkward during lovey-dovey moments, I don't show that I care, and I don't give 'it' up easily.

Most of the time, I'm not even angry.. That's just the way I act.

How many of you would go for this type of girl?



PS.
I don't think I'm a Tsundere.
I don't want to be a Tsundere.
Too many broken relationships.
Motherfuck.


So... um... want to meet up sometime? >.> You sound like a nice girl.

(I'm totally serious... well not about the meeting part since Im in MI).



Lmao. Are you into loli? You totally sound like you're into loli.
58179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
It just seems like an emotionally immature female to me, and I would hope most of you would naturally grow out of that dysfunction. In adults, it's terribly unhealthy.
38091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a Car
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

CaptainMurasa wrote:

I'm yandere. if someone gets between me and AHTL I will probably kill them. and if AHTL rejects my love I'll kill him and then myself


Lol I smell love knife But this post made me laugh, so thanks.
38091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a Car
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
Dubble Poast! As far as Tsunderes are concerned, I'm not really into that type of person. They just seem to bring more drama and stress to a relationship that I'm not wanting to deal with. But some people dig this type of person, so I wouldn't give up hope finding someone that is into you for you, good luck.
44471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Online
Posted 10/31/11

idiotic_female


Lmao. Are you into loli? You totally sound like you're into loli.


Why would you say that? What gave you that impression?! lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.