First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Software Updates
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:

THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM TO THE CREATORS OF COMIPO!

We (the English ComiPo! users) are sick and tired of having no updates and having a drastically inferior version of the same program, compared to the Japanese version. If the creators of ComiPo! cannot deliver a COMPLETE update featuring ALL of the Japanese-only content, and a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED pack of ALL of the DLC (due to making us wait after promises of frequent updates which never came to pass) before December 1st, 2011, then we will request refunds for ComiPo! and will spread the word that ComiPo!'s English version is little more than a scam, selling an inferior product to the English community.


And 'we' decided this when? Your free to have your own opinion but please don't go issuing ultimatums on behalf of the collective without consulting said collective first, because forgive me if my memory is going in my old age but I don't seem to recall you being appointed as community representative.
Banned
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:

THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM TO THE CREATORS OF COMIPO!

We (the English ComiPo! users) are sick and tired of having no updates and having a drastically inferior version of the same program, compared to the Japanese version. If the creators of ComiPo! cannot deliver a COMPLETE update featuring ALL of the Japanese-only content, and a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED pack of ALL of the DLC (due to making us wait after promises of frequent updates which never came to pass) before December 1st, 2011, then we will request refunds for ComiPo! and will spread the word that ComiPo!'s English version is little more than a scam, selling an inferior product to the English community.


And 'we' decided this when? Your free to have your own opinion but please don't go issuing ultimatums on behalf of the collective without consulting said collective first, because forgive me if my memory is going in my old age but I don't seem to recall you being appointed as community representative.


So you're fine with ComiPo ripping you off?
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:

THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM TO THE CREATORS OF COMIPO!

We (the English ComiPo! users) are sick and tired of having no updates and having a drastically inferior version of the same program, compared to the Japanese version. If the creators of ComiPo! cannot deliver a COMPLETE update featuring ALL of the Japanese-only content, and a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED pack of ALL of the DLC (due to making us wait after promises of frequent updates which never came to pass) before December 1st, 2011, then we will request refunds for ComiPo! and will spread the word that ComiPo!'s English version is little more than a scam, selling an inferior product to the English community.


And 'we' decided this when? Your free to have your own opinion but please don't go issuing ultimatums on behalf of the collective without consulting said collective first, because forgive me if my memory is going in my old age but I don't seem to recall you being appointed as community representative.


So you're fine with ComiPo ripping you off?


I dont recall being ripped off either. I payed my 49.95 for the default Comipo package, and the default package is what I received.
Member
45441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

I dont recall being ripped off either. I payed my 49.95 for the default Comipo package, and the default package is what I received.


QFT. One butthurt user does not a community make.

Banned
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/11 , edited 11/13/11

Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:

THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM TO THE CREATORS OF COMIPO!

We (the English ComiPo! users) are sick and tired of having no updates and having a drastically inferior version of the same program, compared to the Japanese version. If the creators of ComiPo! cannot deliver a COMPLETE update featuring ALL of the Japanese-only content, and a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED pack of ALL of the DLC (due to making us wait after promises of frequent updates which never came to pass) before December 1st, 2011, then we will request refunds for ComiPo! and will spread the word that ComiPo!'s English version is little more than a scam, selling an inferior product to the English community.


And 'we' decided this when? Your free to have your own opinion but please don't go issuing ultimatums on behalf of the collective without consulting said collective first, because forgive me if my memory is going in my old age but I don't seem to recall you being appointed as community representative.


So you're fine with ComiPo ripping you off?


I dont recall being ripped off either. I payed my 49.95 for the default Comipo package, and the default package is what I received.


You've absolutely been ripped off. They promised frequent updates before the end of October, which has not happened.
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:


Spectre77 wrote:


TatsukiTakatsuki wrote:

THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM TO THE CREATORS OF COMIPO!

We (the English ComiPo! users) are sick and tired of having no updates and having a drastically inferior version of the same program, compared to the Japanese version. If the creators of ComiPo! cannot deliver a COMPLETE update featuring ALL of the Japanese-only content, and a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED pack of ALL of the DLC (due to making us wait after promises of frequent updates which never came to pass) before December 1st, 2011, then we will request refunds for ComiPo! and will spread the word that ComiPo!'s English version is little more than a scam, selling an inferior product to the English community.


And 'we' decided this when? Your free to have your own opinion but please don't go issuing ultimatums on behalf of the collective without consulting said collective first, because forgive me if my memory is going in my old age but I don't seem to recall you being appointed as community representative.


So you're fine with ComiPo ripping you off?


I dont recall being ripped off either. I payed my 49.95 for the default Comipo package, and the default package is what I received.


You've absolutely been ripped off. They promised frequent updates before the end of October, which has not happened.


Link?

Member
2398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
Yeah I heard that the company promised updates as well but I don't see anywhere on their site of them promising us these updates at a certain time. My biggest pet peeve is that they seem to not promise anything. LOL!

It does suck though that the Japanese comipo has another new feature called "snap" which I think is awesome and could save me a lot of time and help me deal with any consistency issues....the more I think about it, the more I realize that I may just have to fork over the cash for the Japanese version eventually. But right now, my bucks is going to Assassin's Creed!
Member
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/11
On Comipo's Facebook page, it was mentioned that next week the English ver. will get new features and new items .
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/11

hiroy_raind wrote:

On Comipo's Facebook page, it was mentioned that next week the English ver. will get new features and new items .


YAY! i can't wait <3
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

hiroy_raind wrote:

On Comipo's Facebook page, it was mentioned that next week the English ver. will get new features and new items .



Slight correction to this so that people dont get the wrong idea and expect an update next week. The FB page says that there is "some VERY BIG NEWS involving new features and bonus items early next week!", not that these new things will actually be released next week.
Member
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
Gah, you're right, thanks for correcting.
Moderator
32136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/11
GUYS! Big announcement number one here: a FREE BONUS ITEM PACK for all registered English ComiPo! users will be available on 12/7. This will include seasonal Christmas and New Years items to help make the holiday season even brighter. I be sure to let you guys know when and where to download them as soon as they go live. And stay tuned, because there's more good news for ComiPo! users just around the corner, including details about a certain much-requested feature...
Banned
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/11
Okay, how about you instead give us something we actually give a crap about, like casual clothes and 3D model importing?
This program, as well as the company itself, are pathetic.
Member
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/11
Whoa, easy there.

They mentioned "number one", meaning there will be more.
Just chill and relax okay?
Moderator
32136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/11
Ok...big announcement two... BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! Comipo LLP has allowed me to let you guys know that the IMPORT 3D MODEL FILE feature will be included as part of a FREE update for all registered ComiPo! users. The update will be available early next year and will allow the English version of ComiPo! to accept .mqo and .obj files. Please spread the word around! IMPORT 3D MODEL FILE feature is coming at last!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.