ACTA. Same shit as always
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shinagawa
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
ACTA is simple. They stand for censuring "bad information for us, and stop file sharing etc. They also change laws behind our back to do this, and the leaders of ACTA is not even democratically elected. This will do much against free speech which I think you have already figured out. They will have pattens on seed that can feed entire populations. They make themselves into some kind of police and judge. They plan to ban drugs that save lives. They are simply another fascist organ... For more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ

My own opinion on this matter is of course. I think they are a bunch of power hungry fascist bastards who must be stopped at any cost! I hope this matter will be brought to anonymous too. Which it already have...
Posted 10/31/11
Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shinagawa
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O


I see your point. But aren't we smart enough to protect ourselves from "harmful" information on the internet. We are strong individuals, yet they claim that we need their help to make internet more "safe". All people need to know is how to be smart when going online. Not to give away your creditcard number for example... You don't need the government or a higher organ to protect yourself, is my point.
56555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

Big_A wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O


I see your point. But aren't we smart enough to protect ourselves from "harmful" information on the internet. We are strong individuals, yet they claim that we need their help to make internet more "safe". All people need to know is how to be smart when going online. Not to give away your creditcard number for example... You don't need the government or a higher organ to protect yourself, is my point.
Sorry to burst your bubble; this might all be common sense to you, but to many, many, it's not. The vast majority of people do not know how to properly protect themselves on the internet, and actually choose to remain ignorant because it'll save them having to spend $30 for a good antivirus. As far as I'm concerned, for too many reasons to count, people need the government to look out for them.

Posted 10/31/11

Big_A wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O


I see your point. But aren't we smart enough to protect ourselves from "harmful" information on the internet. We are strong individuals, yet they claim that we need their help to make internet more "safe". All people need to know is how to be smart when going online. Not to give away your creditcard number for example... You don't need the government or a higher organ to protect yourself, is my point.


Yes, I see your point as well. We are smart, but we as a whole may not be bright. There are a lot of careless individuals who do not know matters or should I say "care" about matters. However, I am just a sadist and would enjoy seeing those "careless" people get into their own catastophes and learn from their mistakes, if they would. Well, not really, I lied. My point is I just don't appreciate how ACTA can go behind our backs in secrecy and form things without negotiating with us, the citizens- whatever you want to call it. To me personally, it's kind of like, "I am here, but I am not here". More so, to end generic drugs that about more than half of us need. It's just kind of iffy to actually believe that this is what ACTA is doing.
Posted 10/31/11

ReaperEXE wrote:


Big_A wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O


I see your point. But aren't we smart enough to protect ourselves from "harmful" information on the internet. We are strong individuals, yet they claim that we need their help to make internet more "safe". All people need to know is how to be smart when going online. Not to give away your creditcard number for example... You don't need the government or a higher organ to protect yourself, is my point.
Sorry to burst your bubble; this might all be common sense to you, but to many, many, it's not. The vast majority of people do not know how to properly protect themselves on the internet, and actually choose to remain ignorant because it'll save them having to spend $30 for a good antivirus. As far as I'm concerned, for too many reasons to count, people need the government to look out for them.



Having the government try and look out for people with every little aspect of our lives just further gives people a reason to not learn how to do it themselves. Not to mention it makes the government more and more inefficient. It already fails to do most of the jobs it tries to do in the first place.

As for the whole ACTA business I couldn't care less. There will always be groups/organizations/governments trying to have as much control as possible over people. They may succeed for a time but people will always take back their freedom and things will be reset for a time. The world goes through its cycles and phases and will continue to do so until the very end.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shinagawa
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:


Big_A wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Is this the significant reason as to why the world has become more corrupted than before? Wait, humanism is the destruction, that is why we've been stabbed in the backs. I am not surprised, but- sure, it's a pain to know that ACTA does exist in this state of matter. Maybe, just maybe they can do something "better" (Who am I kidding?). I really don't trust this until I have been proven wrong. Whatever...O.O


I see your point. But aren't we smart enough to protect ourselves from "harmful" information on the internet. We are strong individuals, yet they claim that we need their help to make internet more "safe". All people need to know is how to be smart when going online. Not to give away your creditcard number for example... You don't need the government or a higher organ to protect yourself, is my point.


Yes, I see your point as well. We are smart, but we as a whole may not be bright. There are a lot of careless individuals who do not know matters or should I say "care" about matters. However, I am just a sadist and would enjoy seeing those "careless" people get into their own catastophes and learn from their mistakes, if they would. Well, not really, I lied. My point is I just don't appreciate how ACTA can go behind our backs in secrecy and form things without negotiating with us, the citizens- whatever you want to call it. To me personally, it's kind of like, "I am here, but I am not here". More so, to end generic drugs that about more than half of us need. It's just kind of iffy to actually believe that this is what ACTA is doing.


Well, then maybe the money should go to information about how to be smart on the internet, instead of some kind of surveolence net. They are completely ignoring the idea of educating people more instead of watching over them.
Posted 10/31/11


But then you see, that is why there are some whom are smart enough to be bright enough to not need the information about being smart on the internet. The internet is the internet, we are ourselves, and it is in our manner to learn how to be brighter than the internet.

1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shinagawa
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:



But then you see, that is why there are some whom are smart enough to be bright enough to not need the information about being smart on the internet. The internet is the internet, we are ourselves, and it is in our manner to learn how to be brighter than the internet.



Okay? I... Agree? We seem to mean the same thing. I got confused sorry.
Posted 11/1/11


Nah, that's all right. But certainly, we were talking about the same thing just in different ways of deliberation.
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / CT
Offline
Posted 11/3/11
Ohhh he said Fascist, he must have a relevant point. >.<
You must be logged in to post.