First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The 'Lauriet' Appreciation Thread
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/1/11




You will be missed, Laury.
R.I.P.

Mods can you tell us why he left?



8724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / kittens ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/11
don't say r.i.p he will come back.

one of the most intelligent and distinguished members on this site ...we are missing him already
Posted 11/1/11
I sense........crushes? Maybe? Hm?

But yeah, live well, Lauriet, You should probably consider coming back for the sake of the two, plus RawrAlex(?); been moping about you in awhile now. (Crazy said, generals are kind of dead without you).
Posted 11/1/11
Haha I expected someone to do this xD Such a wonderful fellow he was... he shall come back! >_< Petition for Lau! :3
Posted 11/1/11
HE'LL COME BACK!!!!
Posted 11/1/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:

I sense........crushes? Maybe? Hm?

But yeah, live well, Lauriet, You should probably consider coming back for the sake of the two, plus RawrAlex(?); been moping about you in awhile now. (Crazy said, generals are kind of dead without you).


Crushes? You mean LOVE! But I pity the other girls because he's my husband.
Posted 11/1/11
Heh, you gels are cute.
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Frozen Isle
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

RawrAlex wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

I sense........crushes? Maybe? Hm?

But yeah, live well, Lauriet, You should probably consider coming back for the sake of the two, plus RawrAlex(?); been moping about you in awhile now. (Crazy said, generals are kind of dead without you).


Crushes? You mean LOVE! But I pity the other girls because he's my husband.


hahaha! I love this kind of stuff! Its kinda amusing!
hmm.. who's Lauriet by the way?
Posted 11/1/11 , edited 11/1/11
He was my best buddy here.

Now I have to capture another pokemon, meh.
Posted 11/1/11 , edited 11/1/11
One of the rare ones who I could relate to here and have a decent, intelligent discussion with =( come back indeed!

Posted 11/1/11
Wait...What? How did this happened?
Posted 11/1/11

Moeberry wrote:

Wait...What? How did this happened?


It happen because of lunar eclipse.
Posted 11/1/11
Wait, how about me? I don't need your love. I'm fine just the way I am. Good bye Lauriet. There is no love in the world.

Oh well it's a nice day.
Posted 11/1/11


Are you talking about someone or the actual lunar eclipse?
Posted 11/1/11

Sakura_Weller wrote:


RawrAlex wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

I sense........crushes? Maybe? Hm?

But yeah, live well, Lauriet, You should probably consider coming back for the sake of the two, plus RawrAlex(?); been moping about you in awhile now. (Crazy said, generals are kind of dead without you).


Crushes? You mean LOVE! But I pity the other girls because he's my husband.


hahaha! I love this kind of stuff! Its kinda amusing!
hmm.. who's Lauriet by the way?


How dare you ask such a question? Oh god.. Don't say anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.