Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Who's your anime look alike?
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Definitely a dupe. This is such a massive crime.

You should be oozing shame right now.

Consider suicide.

Duping threads is the work of the devil.


I do it alot its not a crime hmm no devil har unless u say of demon


I was only joking. Hope you got that :P


yeah..


7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Definitely a dupe. This is such a massive crime.

You should be oozing shame right now.

Consider suicide.

Duping threads is the work of the devil.


I do it alot its not a crime hmm no devil har unless u say of demon


I was only joking. Hope you got that :P


yeah..




y u so serious? -_-
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Definitely a dupe. This is such a massive crime.

You should be oozing shame right now.

Consider suicide.

Duping threads is the work of the devil.


I do it alot its not a crime hmm no devil har unless u say of demon


I was only joking. Hope you got that :P


yeah..




y u so serious? -_-


Bitch, I'm never serious. Whatcha gonna do?
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 11/1/11

CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Definitely a dupe. This is such a massive crime.

You should be oozing shame right now.

Consider suicide.

Duping threads is the work of the devil.


I do it alot its not a crime hmm no devil har unless u say of demon


I was only joking. Hope you got that :P


yeah..




y u so serious? -_-


Bitch, I'm never serious. Whatcha gonna do?


so u do hate me after all. hmm what to do. u know too much perhaps
56105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / City of Dis
Offline
Posted 11/1/11
I guess the closest would be Okoi from Basilisk, unless you know of some other buxom, ass-kicking dark-haired anime chick.

16592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 11/2/11

Battle Programmer Shirase, except not that much fuzzy hair in the front and with glasses.
imphic 
44739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/3/11
This thread seems familiar, but I could be wrong.
My answer is Kensuke Aida from Evangelion.
1088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/11
Tetsugyu, the Black Whirlwind from Giant Robo. I'm not quite as broad across the beam, though.
9115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/11
everyone i know says i look like Haruhi Fujioka or Sakura Kinomoto



Posted 11/5/11
i dont know about me, but one of my sister's anime look-alike is definitely haruhi suzumiya when she has long hair in the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya.


and my other sister looks like ulquiorra cifer from bleach! xD
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Oga Tatsumi.
Posted 11/5/11
I really,Don't know who i look like.... o 3 o.
So,I can't really say.
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clinton Massachus...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Mines Hei from Darker than black
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
quatre raberba winner
Solomon Goldsmith
24180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Medford, OR
Offline
Posted 11/5/11


Hashida Itaru from Steins;Gate.
He has a stockier build and is kind of bigger than I am but closest one I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.