First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Highgates Cemetery
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"your conscience"


''Very funny.'' Saki thought about something,''What Shigeru?''
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"your conscience"


''Very funny.'' Saki thought about something,''What Shigeru?''


"i told ya i'm a cricket in your head"
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i told ya i'm a cricket in your head"


''Well I'm leaving.''
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i told ya i'm a cricket in your head"


''Well I'm leaving.''


"ok.. then.. i'm in your head btw"
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"ok.. then.. i'm in your head btw"


"Who are you what do you want?"'
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"ok.. then.. i'm in your head btw"


"Who are you what do you want?"'


"i told you i'm a criket"
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i told you i'm a criket"


Saki grabbed the anit-vampire weapon from her back and place it on her head,"One more time who are you?"
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i told you i'm a criket"


Saki grabbed the anit-vampire weapon from her back and place it on her head,"One more time who are you?"


She then laughed. "dn't be so hard on me"
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:
She then laughed. "dn't be so hard on me"


"Who are you?"
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:
She then laughed. "dn't be so hard on me"


"Who are you?"


"aren't you a little forgetful of your pres."
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"aren't you a little forgetful of your pres."


"Okay bye.'' Saki placed her hand on the trigger.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"aren't you a little forgetful of your pres."


"Okay bye.'' Saki placed her hand on the trigger.


"bye.?what a disrespectful way to greet your friend
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:
"bye.?what a disrespectful way to greet your friend


Saki dissapeared.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:
"bye.?what a disrespectful way to greet your friend


Saki dissapeared.


She disappears with her
Student
22299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

She disappears with her


(cross forest)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.