First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply West City
DBZ Legends Rp MOD
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/6/11


*Yaen looked at the man.*
Hm?
*Yaen felt another strong source of ki energy but he did not show signs of noticing it.*
What about us?
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
Megumi glanced aside
Megumi: There are so many here... in one location. This could get a little stuffy if I remain in one position

Her thoughts transitioned as he exhaled.
Megumi: Well, I hope your curiosity has been quenched. My friends, Yaen and I have lunch to catch. If you don't mind....Unless there's something else
.
Posted 11/6/11
"The two of you." Cross was thoroughly checking them out from top to bottom. "Are you two really suppose to be human?"
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/6/11 , edited 11/6/11
Megumi smiled.
Megumi: You can believe what you wish. But I'd rather not say more when you already know what your answer is
Posted 11/6/11


"I do not 'believe' anything."
He appears dissatisfied with Magumi's answer. "I'm merely inquiring base on my observation." Cross continues to speak while looking at Yaen instead of Megumi.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi placed her arms at both her sides.
Megumi: No, I don't expect you to think I'm human. Because you can tell...the same way I can tell you're not human. But, just because I'm not human doesn't mean I do not interact with those around me, in a normal fashion
.
Posted 11/7/11


"Sigh... I would have easily been happy with a yes or no."
Cross turned his head and looked at Megumi. "All i asked was a simple question. Why do you need to bring up something as irrelevant as that?"
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi: No, not irrelevant. You did make an effort to confront us.
Posted 11/7/11


"Whatever." Cross reached into his pocket and pulled out a smartphone. "What's your name?"
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi: its Megumi. And yours, stranger?
Posted 11/7/11


"And?" Cross points towards Yaen. "What's his?"
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi changed her expression.
Megumi: He can speak for himself, but do you plan on introducing yourself at all?
Posted 11/7/11


"Hmph." Cross then went from pointing at Yaen to crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Tell me his name, and mine will follow."
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Megumi: that's the thing, how do I know you won't walk off without a word more?
Posted 11/7/11


"If you are that reluctant, then don't."
Cross keyed Megumi's name into his smartphone and then kept it back in his pocket. "Your names are of no great importance."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.